[--mizushima Hiro--]

Guest Key

Not saying this because I don't want the news to be true, but "Friday" is about as bad as "Star" or "National Enquirer" when it comes to the truth. It's a gossip magazine so why are people so quick to believe it?

It could be true, and they could also just be good friends.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Yea I agree that Friday has a lot of stuff that aren't true but I doubt they are "just good friends" by the way they are holding hands in the picture.lol.

rumor or not, im still loving HIRO.. :) me too lucasbunny, i'll be jealous.

but i will still keep on supporting him. and Ayaka is one lucky gal.

I just found out this awful fact.....

:tears:

0000s78r.jpg

I have never heard about Ayaka but I know almost nothing about Asian female celebrities so that's not the point.

it's just................

:tears:

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

i don't want to believe the rumors....but cmon! look at that pic!

they're holding hands and sharing umbrellas, since when do friends do that? :tears:

Mizushima, Eikura team up for "Mei-chan no mini coopersuji" adaptation,

November 19, 2008 Japan

The ongoing manga series "Mei-chan no mini coopersuji" is being adapted as a live-action TV series on Fuji TV next season. Young actors Hiro Mizushima and Nana Eikura will co-star in the romantic comedy.

The original comic by Riko Miyagi, also known as "Mei-chan's Butler," is currently serialized in the Shueisha magazine Margaret. The story revolves around a young woman named Mei (Eikura) who finally finds the "butler of her dreams" (Mizushima), whom she has been searching for since a past encounter. Takeru Sato will play Mizushima's younger brother.

Fuji TV will air the show on Tuesdays at 9:00pm, starting in January.

credits: tokyograph

source: sankei sports

Archived