Having to log in each time...

Guest rycekrispies1212

Guest rycekrispies1212

Before the data loss, every time I came onto Soompi I was logged in, considering that I checked the Remember Me box before logging in. Now, I have to log in each time I come here... even if I check the box. Does anyone know why?

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

me too. and it always says that the last time i was here was a minute ago lol. oh well im assuming this is one of the bugs that soompi hasn't figured out so i'll live. =]

hmmm...works fine for me...

try refreshing the page when you go on the login page.

im having to refresh my pages a lot though...its wierd....

i always get signed out after browsing a few pages on the forum!

and i have to login like.. after every few minutes =x

does anyone else get that..? =x

Guest mei_yee_chan

Clear all your cookies, history, cached and saved passwords in your browser.

That should fix it.

I hope this'll work. Thanks

Clear them from your browser's controls. Don't rely on the link on the forums. If that doesnt work try to find the folder your cookies are stored in and make sure you have no cookies with the name "soompi" in it. Also make sure you do this after closing all your browsers and opening 1 instance of it and be on a page thats not soompi.

Clear them from your browser's controls. Don't rely on the link on the forums. If that doesnt work try to find the folder your cookies are stored in and make sure you have no cookies with the name "soompi" in it. Also make sure you do this after closing all your browsers and opening 1 instance of it and be on a page thats not soompi.

YAY I DID IT !! AFTER I DELETED ALL THE SOOMPI COOKIES, I DONT HAVE THE PROBLEM ANYMORE!

Firefox: Tools>Options>Cookies> VIEW COOKIES> remove all cookies, or look for soompi cookies and delete ALL OF THEM.

Close the window, open a new one, log in.

Archived