[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest noknok

wah~ I love this drama..

when I saw hyung tae and nan hee together..

hyung tae were made me warm heart...

Hyung tae is so kind, warm heart... wah~ I love him..

I just wanna have someone like hyung tae .. hehe~

Yes me too. :rolleyes:

2002509250088572474_fs.jpg2002551864919499049_fs.jpg

2002548826224670651_fs.jpg2002511086103516323_fs.jpg

credit : ASTA MAG (Thailand)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest corinnachia

This really was one of my favourite dramas of 2007 and possibly of all time!!! I've been recommending it to all my frens and every one of them who watched it loves it! :)

I guess it's cos the show portrayed a very real situation in our real lives. Alot of times u have a very good fren from the opposite sex and at some point of time during ur frenship, u'll prob see ur best fren in a different light and tink tt it maybe possible for u to work something out.... If things do work out, u'll prob be the luckiest person on earth.... with ur bestest fren as ur life partner... :wub:

But with that... u still dun try to do anything past being the best of frens cos u are afraid that ur frenship will be gone if it doesn't work out.

I tink the slow development of the main leads' feelings towards each other is intentional too. Cos in real life, best frens struggle to the fact that they will actually fall for their someone who has alwys been there and yet they didn't have special feelings for the whole of their lives and all of a sudden the feelings just came. It will really take them a very long time to come to terms with this....

This show portrays just that.... Such a simple, heartwarming and real show.... I love it! :D

Highly recommended!!!

wah~ I love this drama..

when I saw hyung tae and nan hee together..

hyung tae were made me warm heart...

Hyung tae is so kind, warm heart... wah~ I love him..

I just wanna have someone like hyung tae .. hehe~

I really liked this drama and the scenes between Hyung and Nan were great I just saw the behind the scenes featuring the kissing scenes and it seems so awkward yet in still when the final product comes together looks so natural. Great drama and I hope to see Lee Jung Jin in more great dramas, the man has definitely evolved from his LSIH days- he was good in that too. :)

Guest lotusdrop

Wowowowowo

I just finished this drama and i must say.. IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGG

LJJ and Soo ae were sooooooooooo amazingly cute and i just absolutely loved the plot... i loved how they approached the story very calmly and realistically and though I really loved her wit her baseball boyfriend i still really really loved her and ljj togather

seriously though, the two of them had SUCH amazing acting, simply from a twitch in the eye or moutha nd you totally felt what they were conveying! It was absolutely a wonderufl wonderufl drama which I cannot wait to watch again.. it was just sooooo sooo great!!1

loved it!!! 10 stars !!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sadaf

I just ended watching it and i really think it was funny like when the mother of nan hee came to their house :lol: and there were also other parts that really cracked me up. i also diliked some things.

The thing i didn't like about the drama is that they overdid the part where nan hee is together with jong joo, i mean nan hee was with him till episode 9 :blink: think that is too much cuz if you look at it when you have seen the drama she was together with jong joo till the half of the drama. That i didn't like. That is why it got tiring for the most of the people who watched this and though it was boring. And the other thing i didn't like is that they left the ending a bit open. some find this maybe pleasant cuz then they can fantisize they ending themselves but i am curious what was written in the letters they wrote themselves when they were 20 and i would like to know what the parents of both nan hee and hyung tae would have to say and the friends of them...i think this drama was okay, if they didn't drag the relationship between jong joo and nan hee that long i would've liked the drama better. they concentrated too much on them :D

EDIT

My sister began later with watching this drama so when i ended it she only watched half of it. Sometimes i came to her room to watch some parts with her. i already had written my opinion about this drama but when i watched some parts again my opinion changed...I also though about it a few times Now i think this drama is really WORTH a watch...because now that i think about it it really shows how their friendship turns into love and now i also know why nan hee rejected hyung tae so many times becuz first i though WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING :rolleyes: so if you want to watch a realistic and cute and FUNNY drama this is definitly a good choice

• 2 weeks later...
Guest itashee

9 end 2 outs was one of my favourite (if not the most favourite) kdrama that I watched last year :) I was really hooked up on the story of 2 best friends that were trying to understand the depth of their feelings towards each other. . .

I remember that I was rooting for Hyung Tae and Nan Hee from the very start (Lee Jung Jin and Soo Ae have great chemistry and they look good together!), which is why I felt quite irritated when I watched "Nan Hee + her young-baseball-player boyfriend" scenes <_< , because I wanted NH to end up with her best friend HT (they were simply sooooo compatible, being always together through thick and thin :D ).

I also really liked the flashback scenes that reveal who these 2 friends are to each other through showing us their younger selves.

My top 2 flashback scenes are:

1)High school -> Nan Hee pretends that she is asleep, however she silently watches the mirror standing on the desk in which she sees the reflection of Hyung Tae (who is totally oblivoius to the fact that she is awake and observes him) :blush:

2)The army -> Nan Hee and Joon Mo visit Hyung Tae, and you can see the jeoulesy in Hyung Tae’s eyes :angry: while his watching NH & JM together. . .

I was satisfied with the ending – and I especially liked the last episodes (my heart was beating fast during the scene, in which Hyung Tae was sitting all numb and alone in his apartment, and suddenly stood up, left his place in a rush, and started to run like a madman in the dark of the night – at that moment you simply know that he’s running to Nan Hee’s apartment :blush: ).

I’ve already watched this drama several times, and I highly recommend it, to anyone who likes to watch a well-developed story :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest APPLE_MiRii

This has become one of my favourite kDramas. I liked it from start to finish. Fell in love with Hyung Tae along the way =]

Lol I made a deal with my friend. That if we both weren't married by the time we were 30 or dating. We'd get married =p

Now, i really wanna re-watch it when i have the time. =]!

Highly Recommended

• 3 weeks later...

9 Ends 2 Out Fanmade MVs

These are my fanmade MVs for this drama..Enjoy!

1)MV 9 Ends 2 Out - Love Theme

Song : The OST "Sarang Dang Gi Gi By Mose"

Clips : Hyung Tae and Nan Hee Scenes

2)Fly Again

Song : The OST "Fly Again By Byul"

3)Sad Theme

Song : The OST "Bo Ee Na Yo By Jiho"

Guest charmedjean

I started to watch the drama on Sat evening.... I stayed up until 4am watching it...then finished it on Sunday ^_____^ haha..

It's such a cute drama (i love these types of dramas) ^^;;;

I noticed that Su Ae looked a little bit different in every chapter, maybe because of her hair style..hehe ^^

Can I ask, does anyone know the name of the song that Su Ae sang at the karaoke place (end of chapter 15?) I really love that song... ^^

thanks in advance~~~ :blush: :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yooboo710

I am currently watching this drama...

and i find it so cool...

I like hyung tae and nan hee's character...

used to have a 'hyung tae' in my life... a best friend that knows everything about me... We can talk about anything under the sun...the difference, we don't end up with each other... hehehehe... :)

Love the OST as well... :wub:

Archived