wahh i'm actually watching this right now xD lol

it's really good ^^'' the story line is really original i think ^^

the only thing is it's really slow moving right now -_-'' haha

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rochinipark

just off watching ep10 0f this drama.rely slow in me watching this all thanks to the slwo download speed of the files. <_<

ok back to the show itself.so now we see the sung ah character returning,from wat i preview of episodes to come Byung Tae seem to go back with her.

its rather strange in this episode the two of them kinda hook up,to treat it like a dream and go back to normal life like as though nothing happen.

for me this 1st 10 episodes of the show is kinda slow,hope the pace kicks up in remaining episodes.rely wanna see how these two friends venture into territory of lovers.

Guest rochinipark

i finaly finished this all thanks to quick download of clubbox.let me talk about the acting then the story itself.

the acting i gotta to say the leads soo ae and lee jung jin really created an undeniable chemistry at moments of being purely friends and being lovers.the side cast equally good,lee tae sung(who at the same time was staring in a totally different genre of drama,in a totally different kind of character) was able to pull off his young character with amount of youth and zest.the rest the 4 buddies were equally given their fair amount of screen time,exploring bits of their lives.gotta say here the guy who played jun mo,the actor definitely looks like he got 6 pack.he's so cute.excuse fan girl moment,gotta say lee jung jin looks much better after doing his military service. :lol:

i gotta say this drama is definitely very indie feel,not the overly dramatic love stories but equally not so simple boy likes girl story.though the ending saw the leads together i would've like to see the notion of platonic friendship between a guy and girl can truely exist.but to sAY it does not completely exist is wrong.the 2 leads has a group of 4 close buddies(of which i'm envious and wish i have at that age-at 30).between these 4 ppl,2 of them are married to each other while the other two are purely just friends.so i guess it can truely exist platonic friendship.

the leads have been lifelong friends,each other pillar of strength seem to fall in love with each other but unable to confess,blame it on bad timing.well life moves on,they move on but still being very close friends.when they're 30 some old sparks seem to fly,they like each other again.

enough of the storyline,what i really like about the show's script,they really had some witty,intelligent lines,making me wish i was 30 so i could understand it fully(but make no wish,i wanna be young still,dun wanna grow old that fast,ok now pops out of that line).but still the lines were really good,makes you think,plus the songs are equally meaningful.

Guest NaeAein

I found Karaoke Lyric of this song

It's not translate.... :unsure:

Stay Lyrics (9 End 2 Outs OST)

Singer: Jung Jae Wook / Romanization by Kreah

Also credit: http://kreah-craze.com

shigani kago ttan saram mannamyon

ichyojil korago tadul kurae-so

nunmurun jakku hurununde

shiganun hurujil anhko momchwoso isso

non haeng-bo-kha-dae nae sonul nohumyo

usumyonso jakku komawossotdae

nal sarang-haet-don ma-rham-yon apahal-kkabwa

komawotda malhago chohun saram mannarae oohh…

Stay ku marul chonhagido jone

ni gyote tallyokagi jone

hangsang monjo mogi meyowa

nan marul mothaesso

sumshwil su obshi bogopaso

halmaldo ijutda hae-do

pabogatun naega shi-rho-jyo

no ttonan-gon-gabwa

turi animyon hanaga opsumyon

poryojinun molgonin dut kurae-sso

hanaman namun tarun hanan do isang

piryo-omnunde sesange namaso

non haeng-bo-kha-dae nae sonul nohumyo

usumyonso jakku komawossotdae

nal sarang-haet-don ma-rham-yon apahal-kkabwa

komawotda malhago chohun saram mannarae oohh…

Stay no monjo torasogi jone

ku saram sonul chabgi jone

momchwoborin naye du sonul

nol chabchi mothaesso

nae nuni jakku hulyochigo

nol bol su obshi apaso

nae du nuni naye tu sonul

nol chabchi mothaesso

kidariji anhketdago kkunnae

norul ollin naega miwojyo

Stay idaero morochigi jone

nae gyote tashi torawajwo

nan marul mothaesso sumshwil su obshi

bogopaso halmaldo ichoda haedo

pabogatun naega shirhojyo

no ttonagon-gabwa

yogiso kidarilke uhhh….Stay

reposted Kreah X

noknok Tx so much.. :)

but i had have the lyric and hangul.. that's why i want to know what's the meaning of this song. Cause i like this song so much.. :) maybe someone else can help me ??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest discofuse

This is one of the best drama I have ever watched so far.. Really really love the story line, but i want for more cause they didn't get married. The two leads are really cool and they have great chemistry! God Lee Jung Jin is HOT!

Guest kdrama52

This drama is absolutely awesome. It funny, up beat, doesn't drag out too long. Definitely one of the top on my list and would recommend this to everyone.

I also have one quick question, it may seem kind of random, but in episodes 1 and 4 does anyone know the name of the song that Hyung Tae and Nan Hee always sing together? Their favorite song that they like to sang whenever they're down. Nan Hee will start skipping and start off the song and then Hyung Tae will join in. If any one know the name of that song please let me know i've been trying to figure it out, but have had no luck.

THANKS!!! ^_^

Guest yeyuyan

great story line.....

i think this story can happen to anyone...even to us.... :rolleyes:

the feeling between nan hee and hyung tae.....so deeply...and so realistic... :P

Guest s395299

wow...i don't know y i didn't watch this series sooner. i really enjoy watching it...there's funny scenes one after another scene and there's sad scenes too. and like someone posted earlier...it's very original

Guest Nuruladha

can anyone tell me the song that jong ju sang when he entertain nan hee friend's at karoke. he sang two song...i just want to know the title and the singer for both song...hope anyone can help me...if i'm not mistaken it's on epi 5...

Guest sakura_dubai

it's a good drama... it was really nice to watch it ^_^

but it was a bit stupid to love someone who is really really young,,, VERY YOUNG....

Guest asianromance

When I first heard of this drama, I brushed it off as a story too simple and too typical--but when a friend recommended it to me, I got curious and tried out the first episode....

and fell in love with the drama! I haven't been able to catch up on my homework properly! I've been trying to speed watch it to find out what happens and then plan to rewatch it slowly...but this drama unfortunately doesn't work like that. The characters are just so real and they can really catch the audience's attention with their sincerity and not by being over the top. And the dialogue was sparkling and touching at the same time; it is so full of meaning. I can't just fast forward through it because then I would lose the atmosphere of the show. And i love the relationship between Hyung Tae and Nan Hee. I hardly see drama characters be so frank with each other, especially when they're the opposite sex. Their honesty and the overall honesty of the drama is refreshing. Nan Hee and Hyung Tae's chemistry through the roof! Yet there is a comfort and ease to their relationship/friendship that makes my heart ache. And i love how they try so hard to preserve their friendship. You would usually have storylines of someone wanting to be more than friends and then strive wholeheartedly towards that goal.

I'm only on episode 13....I think I'm going to force myself to stop right there...and then when spring break comes, I'm going to rewatch episodes 1-12 and savor every line of dialogue and every nuance of expression and then sit back and enjoy episodes 13-16 guilt free.

This is a really well-written drama and I'm disappointed at the ratings for it. It is truly a hidden gem! And I'm glad my friend recommended this to me or i would have really missed out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Junsu*Hyukjae

wah~ I love this drama..

when I saw hyung tae and nan hee together..

hyung tae were made me warm heart...

Hyung tae is so kind, warm heart... wah~ I love him..

I just wanna have someone like hyung tae .. hehe~

Archived