[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rochinipark

currently wnow i'm up to ep4.atching this drama.decided to watch it as i'm in a mood for funny,light-hearted series.rely enjoying it,now i'm up to ep4.

was pulled by its storyline of supposedly 2 best frens for life,seem to fall for each other after living together out of convenience.though i've read this kind of storyline b4 i've yet to see it applied to kdramas if i'm not mistaken.

rely like seeing soo ae back on tv again and also lee jnug jae after the military service.they rely create good chemistry with each other.also the 2nd lead guy the young boy who i recently found out lee tae sung is only a year older than me plus he starred in TODAW.rely 360 degrees turn in acting as i saw TODAW last year.i wonder how he could manage to balance these 2 shows at it aired at the same time in korea.it must have took a lot for him as he potrayed 2 very different characters.

ok back to 9ends 2 outs,i'm rely liking the tone of the show.i'm not yet 30 so i can't rely say i understand what nan hee is going through but rely its unfair when it seems life end for women when hit 30. :rolleyes:

can someone give me more information about the girl: park su jin aka Park Hae Young?

cant find anything on the internet

she is really pretty!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rochinipark

hi currently watching this drama,dloading through clubbox,but its rely failing me,moving real slow like speeds of 2kb,taking days to dload.only comfort myself with the ost.

i was wondering,i know this is too much but can anyone upload some episodes on sendspace?megaupload,mediafire can't work,its blocked by my uni line.thanks a billion.

Guest mellybean

yay lee jung jin! haha...love him and soo ae together. they acted like real friends...great chemistry. this was a very solid drama...so many hilarious parts (laugh outloud...i agree with that other poster where hyungtae removed jungjoo's shoes...ommo...and when hyungtae was saying how he learned all these new things about nanhee he never knew about...haha!)...and so many sweet parts as well. i agree...this should have had more viewership...underrated...like que sera, sera! another good one in my book. although seems like some of you didn't like coffee prince. :P i loved that as well. they showed 9 ends 2 outs in cali...with subs on fridays...but now channel 18 isn't subbing anymore? boo...but at least they showed cp and 9e2o before they stopped! even though the jungjoo was very cute (acting was marginal though...haha...remember how he had to SQUEEZE the tears out of his eyes...after probably smelling an onion...to LOOK like he was crying?)...and very sweet, it was always hyungtae for me. :)

Guest choong jae

this is a really recommended drama. although it was kinda boring in the beginnin of the drama, but i really enjoy the relationship/chemistry between Lee Jung Jin and Soo Ae. watching this drama really inspires to what a how good a relationship is suppose to be.

Guest Nuruladha

hello...

can anyone tell me what is the actor name who play as a younger guy that in love with su ae???is he play any drama before???hope anyone can help...

Guest rochinipark

just watched this show til ep7,kinda slow pace.but keep watching to see how 2 friends finally come to love each other,when seemingly they like other ppl.

plus the slow dload is rely pissing me. :wacko:

so far i'm watching this cause wana see how korean dramas pull the story of best friends end up liking each other.

Nurul i think he's name is lee tae sung.check at dramawiki to confirm

Guest michsann

actually, i really love this drama becoz of its theme that bestfriends can really end up together. but somehow, it can also give false hopes. i took the theme too seriously haha.

This is definitely one of the best series of 2007. next to Dal Ja's Spirng ;) and a lot better than Coffee Prince :D

i love Lee Jung Jin & Soo Ae's chemistry. and LJJ is HOT in this series.

Nan Hee is now my fave character, next to Na Sang Shil haha.

Guest john_anderton

i rewatched the whole episodes just last week.. i was able to get a copy with great english subtitles.. just like the first time i've seen this series, i really felt good after watching..

i noticed the slow version of sarang dang gigi by MOSE was really nice (though it's only instrumental).. it is usually played before they play the sarang dang gigi song..

right now, im looking for the slow version of this song.. hope someone can help me on this..

really one of the great series i have ever seen!! :lol:

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

HELP.

So. I'm on the 11th episode.

And it's at the point where the writer, the comic book writer,

and Nan Hee are eating ramen at her house.

And they're watching a music show.

This girl shows up.

And she's singing a song that's SO familiar.

But I can't figure it out.

I'm going crazy.

I think it's been in a drama before.

Because I'm singing along with it,

but I can't figure it out!

GOT EMS.

It was Cupid by Byul. Aha. Sorry.

Guest NaeAein

Hello ...

Does somebody has translate this drama soundtrack, Stay (by Jung Jae Wook) ?

I love this song so much.. please help me.. just wanna know the meaning of this song :))

Thanks...

Hello ...

Does somebody has translate this drama soundtrack, Stay (by Jung Jae Wook) ?

I love this song so much.. please help me.. just wanna know the meaning of this song :))

Thanks...

I found Karaoke Lyric of this song

It's not translate.... :unsure:

Stay Lyrics (9 End 2 Outs OST)

Singer: Jung Jae Wook / Romanization by Kreah

Also credit: http://kreah-craze.com

shigani kago ttan saram mannamyon

ichyojil korago tadul kurae-so

nunmurun jakku hurununde

shiganun hurujil anhko momchwoso isso

non haeng-bo-kha-dae nae sonul nohumyo

usumyonso jakku komawossotdae

nal sarang-haet-don ma-rham-yon apahal-kkabwa

komawotda malhago chohun saram mannarae oohh…

Stay ku marul chonhagido jone

ni gyote tallyokagi jone

hangsang monjo mogi meyowa

nan marul mothaesso

sumshwil su obshi bogopaso

halmaldo ijutda hae-do

pabogatun naega shi-rho-jyo

no ttonan-gon-gabwa

turi animyon hanaga opsumyon

poryojinun molgonin dut kurae-sso

hanaman namun tarun hanan do isang

piryo-omnunde sesange namaso

non haeng-bo-kha-dae nae sonul nohumyo

usumyonso jakku komawossotdae

nal sarang-haet-don ma-rham-yon apahal-kkabwa

komawotda malhago chohun saram mannarae oohh…

Stay no monjo torasogi jone

ku saram sonul chabgi jone

momchwoborin naye du sonul

nol chabchi mothaesso

nae nuni jakku hulyochigo

nol bol su obshi apaso

nae du nuni naye tu sonul

nol chabchi mothaesso

kidariji anhketdago kkunnae

norul ollin naega miwojyo

Stay idaero morochigi jone

nae gyote tashi torawajwo

nan marul mothaesso sumshwil su obshi

bogopaso halmaldo ichoda haedo

pabogatun naega shirhojyo

no ttonagon-gabwa

yogiso kidarilke uhhh….Stay

reposted Kreah X

Guest pips_feefa

do you know where i can get of YoonA pics in this "9 End 2 Outs".

her character is Shin Joo Young the writer.

i only get some only...

Archived