[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jadeacl

I hope this isn't ok, but I can help but notice Lee Jung Jin shown he has got great botttom in the begining of episo 5, where he hugs a old friend with another friend.

LOL, I concur. Their gal friend is Chu Hee (Ni?) right. Poor girl to be so burdened by family finances and unable to go to university which in turn means she'll feel stuck in her life forever. Looks like she'll be encountering love soon, GOOD FOR HER!

Guest Suzy_Yim

Argg....I just watched ep. 7's preview....

What did the BF do in the US w/ that girl........ARGGG what is their secret?

More scenes with HT and NH please!!!!!!!!!

I want the romance to start!!!!

from what i read on the mbc website: seems like HT starts to take things with the intern chick a little more seriously, including wearing a couple ring that she gave him. but HT tells NH not to marry the baseball guy because she's too good for him. that's pretty much all i remember from the cursory reading i did.

GOD. i really want all the secondary love-potentials to drop out, so this couple can get a little LOVE with each other. too bad that would mean the end of the drama. hahahaha. :rolleyes: but seriously... they both liked each other (AND still do obviously).... get it together people!!! :lol:

this drama is so underrated, doncha think? i've enjoyed every single episode, and the chemistry between the two leads is soo palpable. bravo to the two actors for making it all so believable.

Guest ashleesimpson

LOL, I concur. Their gal friend is Chu Hee (Ni?) right. Poor girl to be so burdened by family finances and unable to go to university which in turn means she'll feel stuck in her life forever. Looks like she'll be encountering love soon, GOOD FOR HER!

hoho, I pity that girl Chun Hee ,too.

I'm glad they are still best friend in there 30s.hehe

from what i read on the mbc website: seems like HT starts to take things with the intern chick a little more seriously, including wearing a couple ring that she gave him. but HT tells NH not to marry the baseball guy because she's too good for him. that's pretty much all i remember from the cursory reading i did.

GOD. i really want all the secondary love-potentials to drop out, so this couple can get a little LOVE with each other. too bad that would mean the end of the drama. hahahaha. :rolleyes: but seriously... they both liked each other (AND still do obviously).... get it together people!!! :lol:

this drama is so underrated, doncha think? i've enjoyed every single episode, and the chemistry between the two leads is soo palpable. bravo to the two actors for making it all so believable.

in ep 3, after hearing HT talks about that co-worker. NH said to HT that he must not marry before her. Because she will feel lonely when her best friend get married.haha. I think It's not the reason she doesn't like HT to getting marry. She likes him.

But I don't know after all these years, If they like each other.Why don't they be together?

Guest ashleesimpson

I just wanna ask, is there any eng subs for this drama? It's just avalaible in c - subs?

and you can watch this drama online with eng sub on Veoh at lyptika account.

Guest Slicerwind

Episodes 7 and 8 this weekend. Things are starting to heat up.

I'm somewhat disappointed with the supporting casts, IE Writer Girl and Coworker Girl and Jung Joo. They all seem immature, well Jung Joo and Writer Girl (wth is her name, I never pay attention) its granted. But the coworker either is a really bad actor, or thats the type of character she is supposed to act as. I guess its deliberate, to continue with the somewhat light hearted theme of the drama, focusing the relationship between Nan Hee and Hyung Tae.

I think this is what might be turning off viewers in korea. There is no CEO, unknown family relations, massive complex drama. Lol.

Still <3 Soo Ae and LJJ!

I'll be so happy if they get together in real life. After doing April Kiss together, maybe they are good friends now, thus the AWESOME chemistry.

Guest egimae

i just saw the 1st episode w/ my sis ^o^

..and really liked it ^-^

i actually found this one better compared to Get Karl's 1st episode...

but the ratings are low -_-;

Guest ashleesimpson

Episodes 7 and 8 this weekend. Things are starting to heat up.

I'm somewhat disappointed with the supporting casts, IE Writer Girl and Coworker Girl and Jung Joo. They all seem immature, well Jung Joo and Writer Girl (wth is her name, I never pay attention) its granted. But the coworker either is a really bad actor, or thats the type of character she is supposed to act as. I guess its deliberate, to continue with the somewhat light hearted theme of the drama, focusing the relationship between Nan Hee and Hyung Tae.

I think this is what might be turning off viewers in korea. There is no CEO, unknown family relations, massive complex drama. Lol.

Still <3 Soo Ae and LJJ!

I'll be so happy if they get together in real life. After doing April Kiss together, maybe they are good friends now, thus the AWESOME chemistry.

me,too Slicerwind, I don't like that co-worker of HT.

I only like the supporting casts like Jyun woo and Chun Hee, so happy to see them together,hehe,

so glad that they have a great relationship.

I don't like that writer girl,too.

and about Su ae and LJJ, I hope they will become a couple in real life.

they look so good together,hehe.

can't wait for tomorrow.

Guest Shinkumi

Just recently watched the 1st episode =] & loved it, sum funny parts here & there, i hope Nan-hee & Byun Hyung Tae end up together >.<

also loved the OST!! can't wait to see more.

Guest BokCha

but the ratings are low -_-;

I know....they should have this as a weekday drama...perhaps the ratings will be higher but then it would have to compete with Time of Dog and Wolf since Monday and Tuesday is Coffee Prince. Compare with Oh, Karl!, I do like this better because LJJ and SA has such a good chemistry together. And I love plots like this where friends turn lovers.

I never really look into LJJ's acting before (I've never seen any of SA's work) partially because of Love Story in Harvard. His English there just really irks me out but I see that his pronounciation improve in this one. I was actually trying to figure out where I seen in before during the beginning of of the show and when he spoke in English to ask for his ex-gf's permission to use her song, I was like, "Oh yeah! He was the lawyer dude in Harvard story!"

here are the links to watch 9 end 2 outs with eng sub online on Veoh. You don't need to dl it there.

Thank you lyptika, for upload all this.

9 end 2 outs 1.1

9 end 2 outs 1.2

You shouldn't be hardsubbing WITHS2 softsubs with the video and posting them up on streaming sites. Or if you weren't the person, don't advertise the links.

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2

Because of this issue http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_44451.htm

as of today, Tuesday 01/30/07, WITH S2 will release only softsubs for ALL EPISODES.

Please keep fansubbing alive by NOT reproducing/distributing any hardsubbed

episodes from our softsubs on YouTube, DailyMotion, veoh or any other streaming

websites/forums/newsgroups/online hosting services such as clubbox, megaupload, sendspace,

yousendit, mediafire, etc. , as that would put our team in greater risks.

but the ratings are low -_- ;

lol, me too. I was watching Get Karl and didn't like it much so I decided to try 9 End 2 Outs. I really wish I'd discovered it in like October or something so I could have a marathon weekend.

hoho, I pity that girl Chun Hee ,too.

I'm glad they are still best friend in there 30s.hehe

in ep 3, after hearing HT talks about that co-worker. NH said to HT that he must not marry before her. Because she will feel lonely when her best friend get married.haha. I think It's not the reason she doesn't like HT to getting marry. She likes him.

But I don't know after all these years, If they like each other.Why don't they be together?

I think it was probably bad timing. If there were any romantic feelings in the past, it was probably not at the same time. But now, hopefully, they'd like each other at the same time and love will bloom. Yeah!

Archived