[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

withs2banner21td.jpg

WITH S2 has decided to take on this drama as our SIDE PROJECT

The subbing progress/versions to download will be up in our WIKI site

As this is a side project, please be understanding and supportive

but rest assure, we will always aim to do our very very best.

If anyone wants to contribute and help us with this drama,

please email us at withs2team@gmail.com

Many many thanks in advance :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsonlykat

the MF mirrors i posted DO NOT WORK anymore. if you started dling some of the splits from MF, please continue to do so using the MU links as was posted before:

when more episodes air, i will continue to upload this series on MU because links will last longer.

Thank you for uploading this show in MU links and HQ is AWESOME! :D

Guest hyejooxzzang

ive been wondering if anyone here in this thread is korean and happens to visit the KOREAN VIDEO store once in a while.

if so, in your area has this drama been out on the shelves yet?

like on tapes?

i would love to watch it on the computer but dont have the time to download, etcetera.

and my internet isnt the fastest.

i've been waiting for this drama for so long,

im going to pull my hair out if they dont put it out on the shelves soon.

:wacko:

Guest ripgal

Just wondering if the OST is out?

I really like the main theme of the drama, the catchy song played when the drama turns to focus on the baseball scenes...makes me feel happy. :D

Guest betchay

Thank you WITHS2 for including this drama as one of your project. You are all great! I so glad coz i find this serie interesting and different from others.

Guest flyfany89

...I just saw tis on list of drama's I have questions? is this good drama? can anyone tell if this is recomended .. I need to know so I could watch it. thanks

^ Well, i personally like it. I think it's refreshing and seeing SA and LJJ in a different style is funny. I think you would like it once you give it a chance

Guest SweetKim

Is the younger guy the actor who played the younger mute brother in 18 vs 29?

yeah...it most def. looks like it right. lmao...and that girl--the friend is that girl who liked the younger mute brother in 18 v 29 lmao.

i love how this drama is moving RIGHT along..not draggy yet!~

Guest Slicerwind

Cutest couple ever. You feel so happy just watching the two together. They've known each other for 30 years. Its just so ^^.

So much chemistry. Not lovey dovey, but just giddy. Even when they are mad at each other.

That teenager girl at end of ep 3 might ruin the drama though. I hope it doesnt become stupid and unrealistic. -_-

Archived