[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest yee731

Thanks for the offer, but ive tried clubbox many times and it just gives me headaches, and I can't use it because my brother doesn't want me to install anything on his laptop. So i am just relying on bigmail, megaupload.... :)

hi Yee731, i missed your link again, sorry to really bother you, i know it takes a while to upload these big files, i won't request of you to upload them, but if there's a chance again, i would really appreciate it. Just wanted to thank you for uploading the HQ for episode 5 last time :D

check here, for i'm in the office,i cant check one by one for u,just try ur luck

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=2out

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder whats gonna happen to nanhee and jungjoo!

i dont think she'll say yes to him ><

i want her and byungtae to end up together

this drama is so cute

cant wait till next weeks :ph34r:

NH looked like she really missed JJ alot when he's away, she was always on alert waiting for his call, when he did call, she was so happy, she ran outside to see him and her smile at that moment was priceless hehe but the moment he said

"let's get married"

or something, she seemed shocked, like she dunno how to answer, gee i can't wait for the next ep as well, i have a feeling she won't say yes too. maybe it made her realise tht JJ is someone she only wants to keep as a boyfriend but not enough to spend the rest of her life with?

anyway i'm really impressed by Su Ae in this role, other than her excellent portrayal of the character making me feel close to her, partly also cause frm past interviews i saw her in, she seems different frm Nan Hee but i really like seeing this side of her. and i love Lee Jung Jin with her :wub: but Tae Sung (Jung Joo) is really adorable as well and seems to love NH so much. NH has such wonderful men in her life :P

Guest guccigal

Why is LJJ narrating the story or Su Ae's character? Does it mean Su Ae might die in the last episode?

Isn't it in FLOWERS OF MY LIFE.....the leading lady was narrating the story of CTH's character who died on the last episode?

I wish Su Ae and LJJ will end up together...if they don't end up a couple , I don't wanna waste my time on this drama. :tears:

Why is LJJ narrating the story or Su Ae's character? Does it mean Su Ae might die in the last episode?

Isn't it in FLOWERS OF MY LIFE.....the leading lady was narrating the story of CTH's character who died on the last episode?

I wish Su Ae and LJJ will end up together...if they don't end up a couple , I don't wanna waste my time on this drama. :tears:

:mellow: huh? die?

I don't think this is the kind of drama that'll bring death at the end.

And beside, episode 1 started with Nan Hee's narration or thoughts.

So it varies per episode, just depending on whose point of view they're presenting.

No worries, it's pretty obvious they're gonna end up together at the end :D

After you get passed episode 1, this drama has a really really nice theme of friendship between a guy and a girl.

I love how they potray both characters, especially Hyung Tae.

He's been there from the beginning, even before Jun Mo confessed to Nan Hee, and he was there to witness and to help her and Jung Joo got back on their feet :D and isn't it obvious that Nan Hee has that special place in her heart always for Hyung Tae, that noone can take that place away, not even Jung Joo or Jun Mo?

Jun Mo said, "To Nan Hee, you're more than just a friend... she would rather break up with her boyfriend, than to have you out of her life for good." Hmm~~ hehehe~

Guest Slicerwind

Thanks for the subs! If alot of people still need the HQs, I'll try to split the files and upload them to sendspace.

Guest ashleesimpson

Thank you so much kassuma for the links

die?????? OMG, I don't know how this drama will end up. But I don't like someone dying or something.

I hate bad ending. I hope Nh and Ht can end up happily together.

Guest x__simplydivine

The way i see it and hope it to be...nan hee and hyung tae will probably end up together. I think that by the 6th episode everyone's realized that nanhee and hyung tae have developed some feelings for each other. And i think that they used to like each other before in highschool but they both believed it to be one-sided. cause when they were narrating in eps 4 or 5..didn't they both say something about lingering feelings of one-sided love in the past for each other. I believe that they both are in love with jung joo and ji sun(?) however..later on they'll realize that their gamjung towards each other is more than friendship. and can't live without each other. and when marrying, friendships between opposite sexes tend to fade or isn't as strong.

I also can't see jung joo and nan hee living together. Seeing how hard it was for her childhood friend to live with her in the beginning. But i also see that nan hee doesn't really seem to be the same nan hee with jung joo as she is with hyung tae. Like she still isn't comfortable enough to truly be herself. And i think instead of her taking care of her boyfriend.. she needs someone to take care of her.

I'd like to see that yoo sung ah come back..make things a little more interesting. and know what else would be interesting..is if nanhee's first love became more involved in the love thing. Since he seems to still have some sort of feelings towards her. Or maybe he can tell jung joo about why he broke up with nanhee...and maybe jung joo will follow in his footsteps. than nanhee chooses hyungtae and yay happy ending............... ^-^ that's how i would've wrote it..haha

Is the neighbor lady trying to set Hyung Tae up with the mom's daughter, which just so happens to be Nan Hee? If so, that's just funny!

Dang, I wish I had a guy friend like Hyung Tae. Watching how they are with each other, that's something I envy.

Guest Slicerwind

Is the neighbor lady trying to set Hyung Tae up with the mom's daughter, which just so happens to be Nan Hee? If so, that's just funny!

Dang, I wish I had a guy friend like Hyung Tae. Watching how they are with each other, that's something I envy.

Gosh I wish I had a girl friend like Nan Hee...

Actually I kind of do, but we're more like diaries for each other than friends. Don't hang out much, just talk to each other about our problems. Lol.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVEN SUBBING SQUAD

Thanks so much! I guess my Monday won't be boring after all. :D

Are there any MQ links by any chance (can't see any in the non-clubbox links thread). Thanks!

EDIT:

They are too sweet together. It's funny how that little boy somehow thinks he's important. If he was a mature guy, it would be a different story but he acts like spoilt kid. Bleck.

lol@ "I never expected her to be feminine but I'm still disappointed."

Gosh... Hyung Tae and his one night stands. He needs to quit that before he gets himself a disease. Jeez. The intern chick looks like she's going to be trouble.

Gosh, why can't she write in the bedroom? He has to be so quiet because she wants to write? It's annoying.

lol... they provided free entertainment for everyone at the bar. I loved how it got emotional at the end.

Ep 3 comments:

I'm shocked by Nan Hee's reaction to the break up. I didn't really think she'd take it that seriously. She said that she suspected that he could be her last love but I didn't really think she took the relationship seriously... kinda like something to while away the time. But to see her so sad? I guess I just didn't expect it. The little kid throwing his life away, that was expected. Sad but expected but her? Hmmm....

The intern girl is annoying already. She needs to disappear ASAP.

lol... guys! See how he's moaning over some drawing. :lol: Jeez.

lol... yes @ Slicerwind. I am editing as I watch :D

lol@ her friends getting married. So true to life... especially them finding it hilarious that the guy is not attractive.

buhahahaha... Hyung Tae so doesn't look like a high school guy. lmao. They should have used a younger actor or thickened the mist effect. He's a hottie but not young looking. And the high school uniform is very unflattering. All the guys look like broke orderlies.

Jeez. This stupid kid is determined to throw his life away, huh? Ugh. How can a guy be weeping like this? Goodness! Gawd, how did she get involved with this boy? It's going to be hard to get rid of him. The crying is really irritating. He needs to stop. How can a woman think of you as a man with you kneeling on the floor weeping like a baby?

Ha! Drunk and wondering why he's noticing Nan Hee's femininity? It's happening quicker than I expected. Their little walk/skip home was cute.

lol, I still like it. I hope it doesn't get too dramatic and I'm looking fwd to episode 4!

Guest nurkeyandie

aww, so far, i'm loving this drama (i've watched up to ep 3 only, coz i need the english subs). i liked soo ae in 'love letter' with jo hyun jae. i was kinda surprised coz she's lost a lot of weight! anyways, she's still pretty. i hope the story doesn't get too complicated and that they don't keep introducing new characters...and that hyung tae and nan hee end up together! :D thanks, everyone, for all the links and the subs!

Guest Saragorn

OMG, OMG! I haven't finished that drama yet! :tears:

Guest ashleesimpson

^ Lol are you editing your post as you watch?

Wait till Episode 4. Its great. ^^

I'm waiting for ep 4 ,too.

I'm on ep 3 now, It's so good so far.

Archived