Se7en Feat. Fabolous - This Is My Year

T.B. Solangel

Guest ebbie5

I agree with everyone.. This song it really doesnt do 7 Justice.. but I love how well his English is getting.. I think this was just his starter upper song.. Just a little taste of what is to come from him.. I think he wanted to be safe and just let his fans feel that he has been working hard on his crossover.. I think that is what this song is all about.. cause look how we didn't really know he did a song with Fabulous.. Be every one is hearing about him doing a song with Amire.. You know I think that is where he is going to shine.. all though I would rather him do it by him self... But I understand why have him collaborate with american artist first..

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be every one is hearing about him doing a song with Amire.. You know I think that is where he is going to shine.. all though I would rather him do it by him self... But I understand why have him collaborate with american artist first..

the one with amerie is only going to be released in japan. :(:vicx:

Guest Vanessa728

i dont like it. but im still gonna support him and look forward for his debut. i actually like omarion and bi rain's "man up" better.

Guest ginaaax3

I think SE7EN's Englished improved so much, I can understand every word he is saying.

However, I think the song, is too repetative. The first part was realy good,

But after I while, I got bored of the song.

yet, I'm going to support him 100% & hope he sort of changes his debut song. LOL.

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

Are you guys serious? I downloaded the song when I got the chance but I didn't like the song. I totally preferred Omarion's song featuring Rain over Se7en's. I don't understand why people are saying that Se7en's english is better when you can totally still hear his accent. In 'Man Up', Rain's english sounds great.

Although, I do agree with the people that said that Se7en's beat was boring. I still listen to his song, I just don't know if it'll get him on the charts like others expect him to.

Guest ginaaax3

^ i heard that he would be making a better debut song with better featuring artist...YES!!!!

that's good! i really want the first korean singer that's debuting the states,

to leave a good impression <3 hahaha. and this song is sorta boring?

so hopefully a better song wil be made~

Guest &teekayy;

The song is alright. It would be a great Interlude song. Not a very good choice for his US debut. The lyrics are so boring it's sad...come on..."In the club popping bottles" I'm tired of songs like that. Se7en can b such a unique and great addition to the R&B Hip Hop world if they just keep that unique Se7en quality. His voice needs to shine because it's different, smooth, and flows easily to the beats he usually sings to. Now that they have a second chance at a debut song, it's time to let Se7en shine more.

Yeah, I totally agree.

This song isn't really "se7en"

I don't know, I don't really like the song at all

even though it IS se7en.

His English is not that bad but

I don't know - there's something about how he's singing the song

that is just not as appealing

Guest me094

i have the mp3 ... the first time i listened to it... i didn't really like it... but now i think it's ok... not that catching... and even though se7en's english is pretty good... u can still hear a slight accent... but it's fine though... can't wait for his debut...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shawtyyxd

I just downloaded it today.

I hope it debuts better than how this came out..

When does it debut?

And I thought Omarion's Man Up was better than this.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Listening to this the first time now... I rather like it. Se7en's English is so good! I hope if he does well in the US he releases Korean songs here. -__-

Guest Minhie

I personally hate the chorus of the song, his voice isn't loud enough there...and the lyrics are just o__O The beat isn't that great either but..

good luck with your debut in the U.S. Se7en (lol look on iTunes there's some dude who's name is Se7eN o-o)

Man Up was better than this.

The reason why ppl prob said This is My Year pawns Rain's song, it's prob because of Fabolous who could own Omarion and Rain..

But really this song is just bleh..He sounds like a background singer..too desperate to make it out there..sheesh..

Guest localpinoy

se7en's english is really good in this single. the song was alright but it wasn't anything that great...i think hes gotta do better. his collaboration with fabolous was pretty clever since hes always known to add some spice to every single he is in.

Guest tis a wonderful life

i like the beat, i like how se7en sings it but i dislike the lyrics, they are horrible! seriously anyone can write a much better song than that. se7en needs to get himself a good songwriter.

i like the beat, i like how se7en sings it but i dislike the lyrics, they are horrible! seriously anyone can write a much better song than that. se7en needs to get himself a good songwriter.

NEYO!!!!!!! SE7EN GET TO NEYO ASAP!!!!!!!

Guest wateva
NEYO!!!!!!! SE7EN GET TO NEYO ASAP!!!!!!!

:lol:

so true, thats exactly what i thought

neyo can make hits for unknown and well known artists, he makes them sound really good! that man is an amazing talented songwriter

Se7en baby, you gotta stalk neyo, make it happen baby! its your year!

hmmm that didnt come out right................................................................. :phew:

Archived