Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest Pinkychan

^ when did you send those vids?

because maybe SM receives so much since last week ...

I noticed whenever they update it's about 30 new vids 0_o!

really?? i only see one page thast it o.O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JiNi;

err. I'm having issues. For the registration form, the window doesn't pop up if you want to select video; a window only pops up for picture. And also, if I select a picture and then press okay, nothing happens. It doesn't show that I selected that picture. The window that popped up just goes away and that's it. o_____o;;

What browser are you using?

Try Internet explorer it works with that.

btw guys if you could help support my friend by commenting her vids please? :) Her name is Jasmine. And her vid can be found in the All Stars Section (and the TVXQ.. as soon as SM puts her other video up Oo}

She'd really appriciate the comments, thanks ya~

Guest bambishanny

I'm a bit confused on the ending date for "All Star" registration. The main page says 14th of May, the All Star one says 14th of April!

Trouwens, ben jij dezelfde Christie? Volgens mij staat jou video er al op, tenzij je er een tweede aan hebt toegevoegd! ;)

im thinking that the submitting is supposed to end in may. i went to the korean version and the main page and the all stars section, and it both said may 14th.

Guest swtstar~

okay..it sounds so sad and pathetic..I've sent in my dancevideo 4 times now..

and I know that I'm better than some of them..and not that good as some others there participating

=_= they just dont let me pass ?!

I've thought maybe something went wrong or so..

but seriously 4 times..

finee =.= gwaenchana ..

Guest Appolpai

is this going by the korean time zone? because i was thinking of submitting it tomorrow...but then it'll be april 17th over there. o.o i wanted to join the tvxq contest and the deadline is april 16th....

Guest mikagami

lovablekrnstar63 & flyaway01:

Thanks a lot for your help in translating the comment for me ^_^

Was shocked to see the 'get out of the competition' thing actually... Thought that I got scolded or something ^^;;

lovablekrnstar63:

"i'm assuming you made a video of some sort?"

@_@ it's just a normal video tribute ^^;;

And again~ thanks a lot for your help! *bows*

Anyway, another one of my entry for Picture Production of Star's (TVXQ movie) up today :D

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=3843

Feel free to leave a comment ^_^

Thanks again.

Guest tvxqsaranghae

OMG! I know this is off topic but i saw two of the SM staff members at Costco. They said Hi to me, I can't believe they still recognize me.

OMG!!! THEY CAME TO CANADA?! WHY?!

Guest kimchibabygurl

i still can't upload the video even though i used IE and tried it like 20 times. my cousin can't do it also, and it's irritating. the aura uploaded thing just pops, a goes! i only catch the "loading 0%" for a moment and it disappears.. and it when i click submit it says upload attached file.. i've also downloaded that whatever activex control thing already. ahhhhhhhh

Guest natz2811

ive been silent reader but often come here and read everything..

but couldnt help and wanted to say: FIGHTING for all those who entered the contest and all...!!!!

i did enter and went through the preliminaries...

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=3452

but...someone kill me pls...somehow the video shrinked...loool...the image is still pretty decent..but KILL ME PLEASE!! loool

but pls vote for me anyone who can!! thank u!!!

wishes

Guest regal_aeros

i just realize something... you noe like when a clip goes to the 2nd page.. the number of views drops.. sob sob.. anyway the TVXQ and Ara section ends today? so when will we noe who the winner is???

all the best to all who sent in.. hopefully some of us will get into SM =)

Guest dongbangshinki

ive been silent reader but often come here and read everything..

but couldnt help and wanted to say: FIGHTING for all those who entered the contest and all...!!!!

i did enter and went through the preliminaries...

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=3452

but...someone kill me pls...somehow the video shrinked...loool...the image is still pretty decent..but KILL ME PLEASE!! loool

but pls vote for me anyone who can!! thank u!!!

wishes

Patricia right?? hehe.. I view your clip just now.. not bad.. *nod*.. work hard for your pronounciation.. would be better next time..!! Keep it Up!! Fighting!! ^^

Guest msmilkt

whOa~~

am i late or what????

i just found out about this contest not long ago .. show how observant i am [points at banner at soompi forum homepage =='']

so yea .. me and my friend is giving this a try because heck yea it sounds fun ..

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=3715

^Us singing, we stuff up yes =D but had heaps fun recording this ^^

imma slowly going through the soompi member`s clips .. there are so many!! and some don`t load for some reason =S and yah~~ good luck to everyone .. i see heaps of mad talent on this, it`s a toughie =DDDDDDDDD

and maybe this has been asked before .. but, how do you post comments?!

Guest natz2811

Patricia right?? hehe.. I view your clip just now.. not bad.. *nod*.. work hard for your pronounciation.. would be better next time..!! Keep it Up!! Fighting!! ^^

loool..yep dats me!! thanx for viewing it..

korean is soo hard and all..but i will keep on practising and practising..

YEEYYY more fellow soompiers on da contest!! GO GO!!! i believe dat soompi ppl will reach SM! lol

Guest dongbangshinki

I passed the audition one of the first days^^

Here is my video:

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...asp?audiSeq=433

Aww.. Astrid..you're a soompier too?? OMG.. i didn't know that..haha.. well, watched your clip before..not bad.. a japanese song right?? kekeke... keep it up!! ^^

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=3506

Here's my dance video!

Geez, this is soooooooooo last min,

I rushed it, but i hope I presented it well!

fellow soompiers, pls pls pls go take a look and i'd really really really appreciate ur comments....

kamsahamnida~!

I'm viewing your clip now.. be back to edit later.. kekee.. ^^ Oh..are you from BIF?? just curious..hehe..

Guest shinhwa*battle

dongbangshinki - woah! how did u know i'm from BIF??? oh geex, u actually recognize my banner i presume??? cos my nick is mrs_kim there.. ^^

hahaha, ok, i'm a all proclaiming hwichan fan. GEEX. haha, i NEED to get into a recording company so i can be nearer to him!!!!!!! Geez, that was really embarrassing, but it's the truth. TT

anyway, really really appreciate u viewing my dance vid.. :)

if u don't mind, pls view my singing clip together with my friend too!

we sang Doll by shin hyesung and lee jihoon. Or in other words, shin kihyun and jin taehwa sang it too. :)

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=1843

thank u for ur time. :) PM me~! maybe we could be friends. ^^

anyway, good luck to fella soompiers out there! someone from here has to win this competition ok! ^^

Guest teukstrid

@JJ: Heeeey =D yeah havent really been here much but yeah!

Yup Japanese song^^ easier to prenounce^^;; *bad excuse*

Guest dongbangshinki

dongbangshinki - oh geex, u actually recognize my banner i presume??? ocs my nick in BIF is mrs_kim!

hahaha, ok, i'm a all proclaiming hwichan fan. GEEX. haha, i NEED to get into a recording company so i can be nearer to him!!!!!!! Geez, that was really embarrassing, but it's the truth. TT

Ah~!!... the video still loading.. but i think you're pretty.. and look cool.. although i can't see your face clearly.. keke.. yeah yeah.. recognize your banner.. hahaa.. ^^

@JJ: Heeeey =D yeah havent really been here much but yeah!

Yup Japanese song^^ easier to prenounce^^;; *bad excuse*

Oh.. why don't you try a korean song?? Hm.. i think it would be better.. *nod* ^^.. your voice is cute!!

Guest teukstrid

Ah~!!... the video still loading.. but i think you're pretty.. and look cool.. although i can't see your face clearly.. keke.. yeah yeah.. recognize your banner.. hahaa.. ^^

Oh.. why don't you try a korean song?? Hm.. i think it would be better.. *nod* ^^.. your voice is cute!!

Im gonna sing a korean song for my demo. Im sending an audition for reall soon. Its prolly no use in sending more to the UCC^^ And thanks<3

Archived