Guest Jeshika

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyyehse

@maikue: haha im still kinda following his stuff :b

lucky fangirls! T__T i wish he'd come back to the US soon.

I can't believe it but meevs is gonna turn 27 this year ! :o he definitely looks younger than he actually is.

Guest nininitah

I went to the miyavi concert in shanghai!!! i live in tejas but i was on a trip to see my family and i was lucky enough to be going around the time of the concert! It was really BA to hear him play old songs like coin lockers baby and ossen ossen ore nanbo. during ossen he ran into the crowd and let random people sing into his mic. He did/ said so many sweet things. "Tonight is miyavi's best night so far!" "im stupid. you're all stupid. just kidding. youre awesome. im stupid" In the middle of one of his songs he went into the audience and grabbed one of the fans signs that had the kanji for "miya" on it and held it up for the whole theatre to see and then he kissed it and handed it back > 3 <!! so sweeettt. He made the audience do a lot of cute dances too. ahhh im still dazed o - o

i took pictures but theyre all really crappy and in every picture miyavi is like a big ball of light o - o;...

^haha yeh i remember when i first heard Miyavi speak Eng for that radio show i think for Jrock revolution :/

omg he was soo cute and his Eng is unbelievably good! hehe and he reckons he's bad at it! haha

he really should come to Australia one day T__T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kimik0

i went to the seoul concert. :]]

i was like :wub::w00t: the whole time !!

lmaooo i loved his encoreee <333

but i was in the wayyyy back cause i was so stupid and forgot he was gonna come to korea while i was there :T

ahhh! i wanna goo backkk :[ a;sldjfas;lkfjal;skjf;

Guest jaejoongs_babi

miyaya.jpg

Just posting my fav picture of Miyavi.

ahah!! i love this picture too!!

when i bought Arena 37 a few months back...

i think june?

it came with a poster of this exact image!!

and since then it's become my fave miyavi picture~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LastRain

I really wanted to go to his tour, but he didn't come to Canada... *sigh*

a friend of mine in England saw him live... and she kept rubbing in my face about it D:

Guest loveforace

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIYAVI-SAN!

how old is he now? i cant remember T__T

NEVER OLD ENOUGH FOR ME <333

Well.. actually.. it'd be illegal.. but none the less.. XDD

I love you Miyavi >w< <33

-recently got my friend listening to him.. but it's only one song "we love you" Hee hee-

I love him and his songs :< <33 So much <3 So much.

Archived