Miyavi Thread

Guest Jeshika

Guest BendyStraw

soooo i went to miyavi's concert, but i'm not very up to date regarding his new stuff (which i thought sucked at first, but his live made it sooooo amazing!!!)... does anyone have the entire setlist of his l.a. concert?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MizJudge.d

T_____T hope he'll come to Van in the future.

Has he ever had a girlfriend before? There was a rumour back then that his 'ex' was beaten by a bunch of fangirls and had a miscarriage.

Guest sabchy

Has he ever had a girlfriend before? There was a rumour back then that his 'ex' was beaten by a bunch of fangirls and had a miscarriage.

Ive heard he had a girlfriend Im not sure if he has one now

gosh does fans!! do they think they own Miyavi or sumthing ! .. gosh being a girlfriend of an Asian celebrity seems to be the hardest mission ever.. fans there are just crazy ( sure, not all of them )

oh yea could someone write the entire setlist of his LA concert ? i still need to learn his songs by heart so i can sing along ( its just hard for me to remember the japanese words haha)

Guest precious4e

i've heard about the girlfriend and the beating but this is the first i've heard of a miscarriage lol. I think the story gets more and more exaggerated each time I hear it.

Guest piece_of_mind

man the la concert was gorgeous^^ it felt so overwhelming when he first came out on stage.. just like a kabuki actor.. miyavi's a performer for sure..

-didn't get to see xDD.. didn't get to see yoshiki.. although i was wondering why there was a bodyguard at the second level entrance when we were heading up to the balcony.. hahaha.. should've been nosier.. hahaa.. teddyloid was pretty awesome.. man i liked how he mixed pop is dead.. tyko was gangsta and saro was tapping his buns off... can't wait till next year!! if he goes to nyc we're totally heading there!!

LOL i got to see yoshiki haha i didn't care much so i just walked the opposite way trying to get out of the crowd i was right next to him hehe short ... that's all i can say

Guest sabchy

i went to check out TEDDYLOIDs myspace and guess what Ive found ??!

¨

there is no Paris under the DATES !!!!!! so I wont get to see TEDDYLOID ?? but i want that super DJ....... come on it is miyavis last concert in EUROPE... or maybe Miyavi has another suprise ? wow :D wound mind that at all

Guest piece_of_mind

LOL i got to see yoshiki haha i didn't care much so i just walked the opposite way trying to get out of the crowd i was right next to him hehe short ... that's all i can say

yeah dude... at first we were sitting down where the crowd was, but then when everyone got up and started rushing towards the stage.. my sister and i couldn't even see anything!! so she suggested we go up to the balcony.. which was that bad.. we saw everything and we could dance^^ hahaha.. but it would've been nice to have touched him.. ahhahaa..

sabchy--yeah tyko's not going to south america.. so i wonder how the set up will be there...

Guest sabchy

sabchy--yeah tyko's not going to south america.. so i wonder how the set up will be there...

huh you mean EUROPE ? yea Im wondering bout set up too :D

Guest Jacey87

Miyavi! :sweatingbullets::P

He has his own folder on my computer, but seeing as this thread is like 200 pages long, people have probably already posted these pics. Either way, my faves:

miyaya.jpg

2173964659_5d3d183aa1.jpg

2394162907_de9458fca9.jpg

2230814956_4664fe6875.jpg

^^ Hehe.

I have no idea where I got these from as I've been collecting them. I will gladly give credit wherever if you know...

Hottest thing ever btw: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QVuL2f-MwwI

Guest ladyyehse

lmao, the rumors are really ridiculous.

but i heard that he's currently going out with someone o_o since dokusou or something.

omg those pictures of miyavi are beautiful!

and if tyko/kabukibois isnt gonna go to S. America, does that mean miyavi will play more oldstyled songs?!

no fair! :[

Guest piece_of_mind

huh you mean EUROPE ? yea Im wondering bout set up too :D

haha no.. tyko's not going to s. america..

here's miyavi's myspace blog... either way i think miyavi's going to put on a great show^^

gorgeous photos Jacey87^^

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

8:55 AM - Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!

Current mood: confident

great morning dears.

i dozed off while i was goin though the vids as always last nite.

besides i couldnt even have anything to eat cuz of john teshin lovely fatigue from being on the stage.

anyways, we finished my first tour in the US safely with many things i gained as a musician, performer, singer and human being.

and of course i hope that next time we'll be everywhere ! to more places as much as possible.

(not only west coast, not only america, not only the earth. lol )

and there's a thing i need to tell u abt,

i was really really touched to see u guys holding up heart shaped handmade message boards while i sang "We Love You" at last nites sho !

really really appreciate everybody who made them for me.

and i also want u to know that i always check ur e-mails sent to my website.

even though i can't reply or respond, at least i read them every single day, and it reaches me.

anyway we gotta fly.

im sure we're gonna meet up again soon, rite??

till next time, im out, peace.

p.s. for all south american fans

unfortunately, i wont be able to bring my man TYKO on the microphone there..

thats why we gotta figure out what we're gonna do and try to get over some problems without him in south america.

so..

wat i wanna ask u guys is..

CAN U RAP ??

..lol

anyway wait for me. we're gonna rock u guys,

and give me ur energy to get me pumped up ok?

R U GUYS READY TO ROCK CHILE~ ??

myv

http://ameblo.jp/kavki-boiz/

http://www.o-re-sa-ma.com/

Aww Miyavi is so hot!

And his english is super cute ^_^

His spanish is also cute :rolleyes:

Too bad he won't be able to take TYKo to South America, umm I wonder how the show went for Chile yesterday, hopefully still as good as his previous shows :)

Aww right now I'm watching random Miyavi videos and having a nosebleed :blush:

Guest ladyyehse

lmao, aw miyavi is super cute<3

hmm, his "can you rap??" question makes it seem like he might invite fans onstage with him to rap! D:

haha, maybe im just too imaginative~

my disappointment has passed already, so i'll just look forward to his future World Tour, and by then, I'll definitely be able to go since I'm older, etc.

for now, i'll just watch his dvds. lmao

Guest sabchy

ok I have one stupid question

are we allowed to have cell phones with us? it just that i really dont want to leave it in a hostel but since most cell phones have cameras...

Guest piece_of_mind

ok I have one stupid question

are we allowed to have cell phones with us? it just that i really dont want to leave it in a hostel but since most cell phones have cameras...

not sure about the other venues, but at avalon they didn't check at all.. sure the security guards warned not to photograph or video the show, but there were a lot of people with cells just clicking away..

man i was youtubing miyavi yesterday and chile did a news thing for him.. it showed all the fans waiting in line, some crying but totally awesome..

Guest sabchy

ive seen that video too. From what I could understand I can honestly say fans from Chile are nuts (in a positive way )

Guest piece_of_mind

hahaha.. yeah, couldn't really understand it either.. all i heard was japanese and miyavi.. hahaha.. but i think it's so awesome he has some many fans around the world.. it amazing..

Is this the one that you all are talking about?

Well anywayz I thought I'd give a little description of what this is talking about

It starts by saying how his music talks about love, heartbreak, youth, and all that other stuff and how they've listen to his music and how he is more of a rocker than what they had imagined...

Then they interview the fans outside of the Teatro (theater) Teleton before the concert since they did not have permission to go in and record the concert or anything of that sort.

That reporter goes around asking the fans if they like Miyavi, obviously the fans scream YES!

The report talks about how some 2,000 fans were there waiting in line 2 hours prior to the concert. Yeah that venue can hold up to 2,000 people.

And mentions how these fans came dressed extravagantly just to listen to this J-rock or visual Kei that this Japanese artist Miyavi has brought from far away, from his Japanese homeland to them.

Then the reporter ask why all this devotion for Miyavi

Fans: We love him (then they start singing one his songs)~

Fans:Miyavi is the best guitarist!

Reporter: Better than~ names a couple other famous artist

Fans: Miyavi is the best!

Reporter: Why so much devotion for this artist? This artist is already famous in Japan and has come to Chile making this moment for many of his fans here memorable and historic.

Reporter: Would this be the start of a new era?

Fans: Yes, the first time that we have Japanese artist come is just great

Fans: It's great and we are going to keep working hard so other japanese bands/artist come here too

Reporter: But not everything was fun and cheers, because some group of fans didn't want to let another group of fans into the concert. It says how pokemons (lol that is just what they call emos in Chile, I'm not sure if they call emos pokemons in other parts of latin america though) were not let in by these other groups of people, doesn't say what they are (as in punks, rockers,etc), just says that these Pokemons were not let in by these other fans of Japanese rock. So they were just left outside.

I think that is just plain stupid how they didn't let a group of fans in just because these other groups hate Pokemons. Seriously its not like Miyavi's music is only meant for them... and what I think sucks is that some of those fans that were left outside had tickets to go in. Well I don't know about that, but I'm guessing since the event was sold out and it be kinda pointless to go there thinking that one can get a ticket when its already sold out.

Reporter: Are you hurt right now?

Fans: I saved up my money for this and right now I'm really hurt they won't let me in

Fans: The tickets sold fast and there are people from names a few countries from South America.

Reporter: Miyavi is so popular in our country that he decided to have a concert here due to high number of votes on the internet, in which his fans continue to watch his videos on youtube, myspace, etc, etc...

Fans: Miyavi didn't only choose us because of the high number of votes on the internet, he also won in Brazil, but he choose to come to Chile. (Oh god for some reason I think that person is stupid, they make it sound like Miyavi isn't going to Brazil and only decided to go to Chile. Does the person not know that Miyavi has 2 concerts in Brazil?)

Reporter: This is the fandom that Miyavi provokes in our country... even though we were unable to go inside the concert we were able to speak with the fans that were left outside.

Fans: Miyavi! Long live Miyavi! (lol, found that hilarious)

Reporter: Long live J-rock

Fans: Woo J-rock!

Reporter: Long live ~ the name of the tv show doing the report

Fans: woo!

Then back to the studio

Girl: How do fans find out all of this information? How do they know that he was coming to Chile? This is the first time I heard or seen this guy

Guy: Its a rare fanomenon, not just in music but in TV, Movies and all that other stuff. And they know this I guess through the internet, because the contest that the fans had to vote I think it was done through the internet

Then the girl just ask again and they say its the internet, and they talk about what are they influence by, they mention anime, manga, j-rock, j-pop and stuff like that

They also mention how people get the music if its not sold in stores. They say that fans have to buy them order them online and its more expensive for them

Sorry I'm to lazy to do a better translation, but that's pretty much the gist of what they say.

Oh yeah if you hear them say "Tribus Urbananas" that literally translates to "Urban tribes" and that's what they call all these groups of punkers, rockers, pokemons, and whatever else there is.

I wonder though if it is correct to call these type of groups as urban tribes? Cuz I mean here in L.A. I've never heard people calling them that... so I don't think it's right to be calling them urban tribes plus I think it sounds freaking stupid and lame.

Archived