Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting in September!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024

OksanaSiytra

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

About Min Young using Min Ho as a stepping stone to stardom, this is what I think.

Min Ho would know if he is being used or not. He had been in the industry for years

and he is certainly not that clueless. He could've stop his agency for telling the truth

about him dating Min Young but that is not the case. And before the shocking revelation

min young already has a name. She worked hard for it, She is no nobody.

and about them bringing up the surgery thingy? this is what I have to say: WHATEVER!

can't think of anything else? that issue is overused already. Seriously.

----

Yeepee, MY's first movie is already out but doesn't have any eng subs, tsk,

I still need to wait for a couple of days more. Can't wait.

Me too, I'm not fund of watching horror films. HAHA. asian horror films are really scary

but since i love the girl so much, I would watch it. That's for sure.

Guest canityo

HELLO AND WELCOME TO @canityo AND @meeshiley

Maybe you can look it up HERE :  SOOMPI PARK MIN YOUNG IMAGES

But I'm not sure about the quality...

I like her  smiling pictures in her latest interviews after "City Hunter"...but maybe the quality is not that good because they came from online articles.

Hope you can find what you want....:D

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks for this! :D The link was a great help and those pictures were too. :)

Just wanted to voice out my reactions about the thing that Min Young was using Min Ho to become popular...this is too absurd in my opinion. Min Young is not that kind of person, she did all her best to achieve what she is now. If people keep telling that kind of childish reason, then maybe she could have dated Jo In Sung, Jung Il Woo or Park Yoo Chun who were rumored to her and are so popular right now and she could have tell it to the public to gain popularity, but she didn't, and SHE'S NOT THAT KIND.

Haters should stop all this nonsense. Haven't they read the article? Min Ho's agency said that Min Young is trying to know the human-side of Min Ho rather than him being an actor, that only means that she's not after Min Ho's star factor but rather Min Ho as the person Min Ho.

And about the plastic surgery thing, it's like they're talking about the 60's when in fact it's already 2011..that bashing technique is so ancient and overused that it's obvious that they cannot talk of anything other than that. It's seems that haters doesn't know the value of admitting things with honesty, they must have like stars who tell lies all the time. Can't they admire Min Young for admitting what she has done? And now, there are news about Min Ho's plastic surgery, oh please, can't they act mature and stop all these nonsense?

I think this will be a tough fight for Min Young and to the couple..I hope they both stay strong...

Hello to all the new people on the thread. Hope to see all of you more here. :)

Sorry, my course work has finally started and I am a bit busy. But I will use my spare time to watch "CAT" and give my review.  The subtitles are not out yet? So sad! Then it will be an imaginative review! Ha ha. But thanks Jzz for the links and for keeping an eye on CAT for me. Hope the weather also here contributes to the horror effect!

I don't have anything more to add as a reply to all these stupid allegations against  Min Young coz all her fans here have already said what I wanted to say. You can't argue with all the fools in the world. Period.

Really, the K-Paparazzi are so funny and scary at the same time. I hope in all the drama surrounding the revelation, the couple is successful in keeping their private life away from the media glare. Maybe once the initial euphoria dies down, MY and LMH will be allowed to lead their lives peacefully. Btw, no new tweet from either of them, right?

Take care, everyone! Will come back after I have watched CAT! :)

Just wanted to voice out my reactions about the thing that Min Young was using Min Ho to become popular...this is too absurd in my opinion. Min Young is not that kind of person, she did all her best to achieve what she is now. If people keep telling that kind of childish reason, then maybe she could have dated Jo In Sung, Jung Il Woo or Park Yoo Chun who were rumored to her and are so popular right now and she could have tell it to the public to gain popularity, but she didn't, and SHE'S NOT THAT KIND.

Haters should stop all this nonsense. Haven't they read the article? Min Ho's agency said that Min Young is trying to know the human-side of Min Ho rather than him being an actor, that only means that she's not after Min Ho's star factor but rather Min Ho as the person Min Ho.

And about the plastic surgery thing, it's like they're talking about the 60's when in fact it's already 2011..that bashing technique is so ancient and overused that it's obvious that they cannot talk of anything other than that. It's seems that haters doesn't know the value of admitting things with honesty, they must have like stars who tell lies all the time. Can't they admire Min Young for admitting what she has done? And now, there are news about Min Ho's plastic surgery, oh please, can't they act mature and stop all these nonsense?

I think this will be a tough fight for Min Young and to the couple..I hope they both stay strong...

Park Min young is way too classy to do anything of that sort. She n Min Ho were friends for 5 years before they fell for each other, she would never ever even think of becoming a coat tail raider. But aren't we all aware of how frustrated all the immature fans are right now? They are trying their best to create trouble in the life of the couple in every possible way they can so let's not give them the satisfaction. No matter what others say the bottom line is Min Ho n Min Young love each other n that's all that matters. They are on the same side now n on the even grounds too. Min Ho n Min Young placed their popularity at stake for their love so we should support them n ignore any such crappy remarks that are being made by insecure stans.

@ mimi26 - Ya exactly! No new tweets from either of them. Makes me wonder if they've decided to ground themselves for a while and wait for the stir to die down. If that's the case then it's the best move by them.. completely pulling themselves off the web world so that they can conveniently ignore all the negativity that might follow the news of them being in a relationship. About time they get some privacy.

Just dropping by and then i saw some post about Minyoung using Minho yadda yadda...wtf. She already made a name for herself and she doesnt need Minho to up her popularity. Stupid people wont give her credit for what she has done. I just dont get why Minyoung has a lot of haters when i havent seen anything she has done to upset anyone. Seriously, some people better sit down and stop those nasty talks. No class at all.

tumblr_lq5immr6Po1qg57tuo3_250.gif

this gif represents thoughts..XDDDD lol

Guest JzzMeen

OKAY....LET US MOVE ON....

@smashing I love the pictures u posted... the ones with the stars on them are from her pictorial book, "Truth or Dare",

In this pictorial, Park Min Young takes on a complete change from her past cutesy image and turns into an elegant mature lady oozing with charisma. The pictorial was launched on Feb 2008.

She took those pictures  in Thailand. With the beaches of Pattaya and the streets of exotic Bangkok as the backdrops, Park Min Young was captured in many different pictures showcasing her poise and beauty.

According to someone from SidusHQ, “Compared to her wacky, demure, cute, silly image in her television dramas, we are showing a mature side of her through these pictures. Especially as we start from showing her as a innocent princess graduating into a bewitching lady of the night. We can truly feel the charm emanating from Park Min Young through the many pictures. We want to put the focus is on her explosive charm in this pictorial.”

Sharing an old interview on the PC of the pictorial launch ( I love to read her interviews ..but too bad her interviews are mostly in Korean:()

Interview: Park Min Young

“Hello everyone. I’m Park Min Young. Long time no see.”

She has been taking an extended rest since finishing filming, “I Am Sam”. She remakes her return today in good spirits with her new pictorial.

How did you feel when you were being photographed…?

I thought it was a pretty interesting assignment when this pictorial was being mentioned. But when I actually got to it, I realised that acting is pretty much what I wanted to do most instead. But I put effort into this and the result was pretty satisfactory, so I was very happy.

We understand that, part of the pictorial was done in Pattaya, Thailand.

What has left a deep impression on you from this trip to Thailand?

Before I went there, I heard that the weather was very cold back then. But even though it was considered cold, it was still hot to me. So it felt very warmth to visit Thailand during the cold winter season. Compared to the pictorial taking, the trip was like an enjoyable vacation for me.

The essence of the pictorial was inspired by Madonna’s documentary, “Truth or Dare”, blending purity and daring together.

Describe to us two sides of you…?

Humans usually don’t just possess one color of their own. No matter what, we must show to everyone an image that is befitting of our age. And to be able to do that, I’m very happy.

She went to the beaches of Pattaya and also used Bangkok skyscrapers as the backdrops. No Totally no posing.matter where she went, the locals was super curious about her.

Heard that you got lots of attention from the locals…?

The locals all called me ”sewei”. I didn’t know what the meaning was until later when I learnt that it meant beautiful. Now I am considering striking out in Thailand…Heard that the people there likes Korean girls very much. 

Although she is releasing her pictorial at a time where other female stars are doing the same thing, but the charisma coming out from her is simply unique.

Park Min Young sshi, what’s special about your pictorial?

It isn’t very revealing. Will it be less competitive? But this is an excellent piece of work. I never specially go and create special poses for this. So my pictorial is the most natural!!

From a blur young girl to a mature lady, Park Min Young has shown herself to be someone with many different kinds of charisma. Full of anticipation for her.

Credit coolsmurf

:lol:”sewei” --- yup I know this word because I do watch Thai lakorns

And I love these pictures too...

From CECI Photoshoot ..

20081204_52904a70b8c6222c61a4koy9lauolzpq.jpg?w=500&h=333

20081204_85d8a6e191591a1200b4rvso5wedrwlc.jpg?w=333&h=500

20081204_6f1d39fe7c4d9ff8db11knzajs2n16py.jpg?w=333&h=500

20081204_d51dd3ae8cb5f456f5e65rj2xegbm1zz.jpg?w=333&h=500

20081204_beda17fc8cecdb5bdafeo8vdiznahk8s.jpg?w=333&h=500

20081204_2fbe4376113785311ea0u9pl1ae9e7tm.jpg?w=500&h=333

WATCH THE BTS VIDEO OF THIS PHOTOSHOOT   HERE      I  LOVE THE WINK :wub:

AND

She really has a beautiful smile :D 

This is what a Korean Air spokeperson expressed :-

Her Asian looks and fresh image tallies with the high-class service of Korean Air, thus we chose her. Her ready smile would let viewers feel relax and experience the warmth that she brings. We have high hopes of her.”

(Park Min Young has signed a six-month television commercial deal with Korean Air in 2006)

Guest nana544

aww Park Min Young is so gorgeous :)!!! I love her acting so much! Like someone of you stated, I also believe that Min Young is sincere and she is not using Minho as a way to get to stardom...I already know that Min Young is successful on her own because she works hard for it and since her Sungkyunkwan Scandal drama have gain a lot of attention and that is why she gain a lot of fans(or viewers). With CH, she also become popular because of that amazing drama and that is how I become her fan because she is just so talented, beautiful, sounds down to earth and real. She did this all on her own. Soon, I believe that Min Young will make her ways all over Asia and perhaps USA too :)!!! Min Young, be strong we love you dearly!

does park min young have any siblings?

Yes, she has an unnie (older sister) though I'm not sure about their age difference. They are only two in the family, she doesn't have brothers, and she's the youngest so she says in some interviews that she's kinda spoiled being the youngest in the family. She also mentioned her sister during the press conference of SKKS..

credits to PMY's viet site

Min Young from High Kick days..^_^

32029215026725470298.gif

33232302989659342211.gif

27345329553685865508.gif

05301398295277189863.gif

34678343649623600914.gif

38055161496847342335.gif

City Hunter OST 7

I really loved this song and I think it suits perfectly for the drama..^_^

Good day ^_^

Guest smashingalou

Yes, she has an unnie (older sister) though I'm not sure about their age difference. They are only two in the family, she doesn't have brothers, and she's the youngest so she says in some interviews that she's kinda spoiled being the youngest in the family. She also mentioned her sister during the press conference of SKKS..

credits to PMY's viet site

Min Young from High Kick days..^_^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

City Hunter OST 7

I really loved this song and I think it suits perfectly for the drama..^_^

Good day ^_^

yama, i loved your GIF..   :)

here's another one posted in MInMin Thread, Min Young is so cute here I swear looking at her makes my day lighter and brighter...

pmy.gif

cr: Thundie's MH thread/MinMin Thread (Triv)

Guest Bananaaaa

haha thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

lols really random but, anyone else notice that minyoung has really nice looking outfits in city hunter? hehe

like her casual outfits, not her body guard outfit LOL (though she looks good in that too :P) they're all really simply and nothing flashy, but SO SO SO pretty omgsh <3

im tempted to do like a collection of screen caps of all her outfits ROFL

Guest smashingalou

haha thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

lols really random but, anyone else notice that minyoung has really nice looking outfits in city hunter? hehe

like her casual outfits, not her body guard outfit LOL (though she looks good in that too :P) they're all really simply and nothing flashy, but SO SO SO pretty omgsh <3

im tempted to do like a collection of screen caps of all her outfits ROFL

hey Bananaaaa, saw this before while City Hunter is airing...Thought might share it with you...

credit: lipglossloveaffair.com

The heroine of the show, Kim Nana, on the other hand is SO adorable! You will RARELY find me doing a fashion post but Nana's style is so comfortable and easy.  She lives in leggings, over-sized t-shirts, cardigans, and blazers -- and frankly, so do I!

Nana's t-shirts:

tshirt.jpg

Nana's blazers

BLAZER.jpg

Nana's Cardigans

CARDIGAN.jpg

Nana tops off her look with her signature usamimi headband.  These wire "bunny ear" headbands blew up in Japan last year, made their way to Korea, and is only just recently hitting the US.  (Of course we're always last!)  It's interesting to see the way the different countries wear these headbands -- Japanese girls wear it sticking up in more of a bunny ear style and are mostly found on hime gyarugirls.  Korean girls wear it more flat and can be seen with more comfortable clothes for a "clean look."  And in the US it's currently a "hipster" style accessory.  We'll see how things evolve though!

headband4.jpg

headband6.jpg

main.jpg

Below are the brands/labels underneath those outfits

credit: Coordi Nuna

1353B1414E0D2A34383941.jpg 

▶ Cardigan - Polham, T-Shirt - ASK, Pants - True Religion, Bag - Fossil

Shirt - Frontrow, Pants - Tommy Hilfiger,  Marietta London,Bag - MCM

Jacket- Compagna, T-Shirt - O2ND , Bag - Frontrow

T-Shirt - Codes Combine

183705394E0D33C714B617.jpg 

T-Shirt - WholeHauss

Stripe Shirt - Little Marcel

142C2D364E0D34CE38FA5D.jpgJacket - Compagna, T-Shirt - Andew, Bag - Frontrow

Jacket - CC Collect, T-shirt - Compagna, Jeans - Tommy Hilfiger, Bag - Frontrow

Jacket - Compagna, T-Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger

112419334E0D374911EC0E.jpgBag - MCM, Shoes - Guess

Blouse - Frontrow, Skinny Jeans - Andew, Bag - MCM

Blouse - Compagna, Pants - Tommy Hilfiger, Bag - MCM, Shoes - Guess

171344404E0D3AA33402B6.jpg

Cardigan - Compagna

T-Shirt - Andew

Dress  - B.C. Couture

Cardigan - Fabiana Filippi

T-Shirt - 02ND

Shoes - Freddy

Shirt - Sisley

Shorts - Buckaroo

1148BC464E0D3D330CAB92.jpg 

Shirt - Lewitt

Shorts - O2ND

126BF93E4E0D3D672E26FB.jpgCardigan - Chris Christy

Shirt - Basic+ by Codes Combine

Pants - O2ND

Bag - Fossil

20677F444E0D3DB618C580.jpgShirt  - Zadig Et Voltaire

Shorts - ENC

Shoes - Sperry

Shirt - Buckaroo

Blouse - Chris Christy

Shoes - Guess

Jacket - Buckaroo

Cardigan - Coiincos

Shirt - Buckaroo

Guest Bananaaaa

@smashingalou OMGAHHH :DD wow you practically made my day haha

nana outfits all in 1 post <3

thank you so much

but hmm i wonder if minyoung picked the outfits herself, or if they were provided by the drama coordi :o

Guest ice0714

i love her blazers in City Hunter! kim nana dressed so simple yet so chic.

Minyoung looks awesome in any types of style though! I wonder what her new upcoming character's style will be like.. can't wait for her new drama! eeep!

Guest smashingalou

@Bananaaaa, i think it's half-half though, her and the stylist..PMY were spotted sometimes wearing the style she wore in CH..so I guess, she has some contributions on the Kim NaNa fashion

@ice0714, yep, PMY really looks good in anything..she can almost carry any fashion even a hanbok looks good on her...

I LOL when I saw this, I thought there is really a PARK MIN YOUNG DOLL MADE.....

credit as tagged (en.korea.com)

Park Min Young doll is for sale :D !!

June 14, 2011 12:00 am kong2

140cb94f4d876a8f2ca68b1.jpg

<br class="spacer_">

Park Min Young doll is for sale!!

so beautiful! isn’t she??

ah..When she won award of kbs drama, i felt very happy!!! XD!!

She looks like pretty doll !!! Isn’t she ?? icon_smile.gif   LOL

I think she is a super lovely girl !!!

source: google

Remembrance  of Things Past!

anhso-21112_cat77.jpg

Who is the least scary in this pic? Clue: It has four legs! :phew:

3c923e7e8bebb17accf2b86250542b9c_large.jpg

The Party you wish you hadn't attended! :tears:

5319a6748ba1086acb3d6d62.jpg

The party you wish you had been invited to! :rolleyes:

959a5e5446473a07574e0025.jpg

"Love"liest autograph in the world! :wub:

bb9086471c39c6624e088d6c.jpg

The Coffee Date that went unreported! :vicx:

d39916e91ba0ce33b90e2d53.jpg

Classmates' Envy: Owners' Pride! -_-

anhso-21107_cat74.jpg

A Private moment with her handsome co-star! :lol:

photo43605.jpg

The Triple Meanies in "I am Sam" trying to rattle Eunbyeol :angry:

photo43574.jpg

Eunbyeol can't be rattled! Washing hands after giving them the lesson of their lives! :D

and

photo43637.jpg

The Past Looking Into the Future! :wub: