Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

130204 [TRANS] Basic House Spring 2013 Interview with Park Min Young

Hello everyone!I am Park Minyoung! I’m happy to see you!What’s your favourite color?I like white the most.And then next are bright colors like pink.I really like blue lately too.Why?It’s pure and somehow elegant.It’s a very special color.It suits my skin tone. It’s very pretty so I like it.Minyoung’s recommended fashion style this season?Following the global fashion trend, use POP’s bright colors. Incorporating prints. POP JEAN used these styles. Also, for spring and summer, bright colors are better!It’s like a new beginning.So it’s good to try and use radical color combinations.“POP JEAN” of BasicHouseI also wore it earlier in the shoot.With bright colors like pink and yellow…Using POP’s 8 colors,I was able to interpret wearing skinny jeans without any feeling of discomfort.If you think about it at first, these colors might be too bright.And it would be difficult to match,But they actually match very well with a plain white tee.It looks trendy. And it should become the trend for spring and summer.It would be a very popular color series.What color looks great on MinyoungColors like yellow…Yup… for actress Park Minyoung,Let’s not talk about normal person Park Minyoung first.For actress Park Minyoung,Yellow suits that persona of me the most.Since so far all the roles I’ve played.Are all bright and bubbly characters.So I’ve always thought yellow fits the roles I’ve played the most.Only for Minyoung’s trademark?Long hair… Bright smile?Those are my trademark I guess.How to Manage your trademark?There’s really no special way to manage it.People always say, smile often!And that kind of smile will become more naturally beautiful.So just relaxing your muscles normally.And maintaining a smile is one way.Finally, a last word for your fans.I see all the support given to me by my fans in China.And I really want to thank everyone.This year,Please absorb more feelings of spring,Smile more!And I hope you’ll have a great year.Thank you!Bye bye!
end of translation.
Thank you to Waff and Amanda for the trans

[Trans] Minyoung's deleted tweet about Salzburg
92c219e0gw1e1kn7jw1bzj.jpgTrans:  "temporarily closing the door to reality and gently opening that long forgotten door. warmth surrounds me and i feel incomparably happy @ Mozart house in Saltzburg, Austria "
She deleted it and posted the "Oops ,Salzburg" tweet instead.Amanda said that maybe she deleted it cause she had misspelled the name of the place.
She left this instead

92c219e0gw1e1kfreh68ij.jpg

“Oops!☺Saltzburg,Austria”

Thanks @leslielei and amanda for the english translation.

She looks so fresh in that Salzburg picture and am glad that she's happy with whatever she's doing now  :-*  I guess her "battery" is almost fully recharged now :) Ready to welcome you back in your next project when you are ready !!! XOXOXOXO

Guest lifesoeasy

529262_341694662605871_1456466527_n.jpg

535743_341694679272536_812337485_n.jpg

5 funny feelings when you start smiling at me Park min young

1. As we walk together, I thank God with every single step for giving you to me as the most precious gift of my life. I wish our steps never fall apart and we continue to stay in each other's heart. Lets once again celebrate the warmth of our love this year, will you be my valentine, my dear?

2.Sometimes I laugh even when there is no around thinking about all the funny things that you do just to make me happy. Love you for     being there always.

3.I pray to God for a thousand lives, and I wish I get you in each of them.

4.My heart beats taking your name and it beats because you stay there.

5.Four beautiful words I say everyday, I belong to you.
I pray to God for a thousand lives, and I wish I get you in each of them.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

48.jpg

Some pictures of actress Park Min Young shooting a TV commercial were recently released.

On February 13, King Kong Entertainment, Park’s agency, released some behind-the-scenes pictures of the shooting of a TV commercial for the cosmetics brand A’PIEU, which Park is working for as an advertising model.

In the pictures, Park is relaxed on a sofa, showing off her clean skin and innocent face.

People who saw the pictures responded: “Park Min Young looks so innocent.” “Park Min Young has become prettier.” “I envy her clean skin.”

Park Min Young is currently getting ready for her next project

cre: @gateway2korea

@rachelpark Thank you for bringing over the pictures and article !!!    :x

I love A Pieu's pictures, they all have ethereal qualities to them.

http://news.nate.com/view/20130214n16588

Congratulations !!! Minyoung is graduating today, 2/15/13   :x   translation credit Park Min Young International Fans Facebook:

Park Min Young to be given an achievement/distinguished service award from Dongguk University at its graduation ceremony to be held on 15th Feb. Park was selected as the winner of the Achievement award in recognition of her contribution to the development of the University.

According to a Dongguk University official , Min Young's promotional activities for the University (remember how there was a huge turn out for Dongguk's entrance exam after Min Young's promotional campaign?) along with her active involvement in university activities and her achievements as an actor which helped to boost the image of the university all made her a worthy recipient for this award. Along with Min Young, three more people will receive their achievement awards.

Pictures credit PMY Ifans / weibo

BC9DaqPCUAAPasW.jpg:large

BDEP0FrCEAAZd_y.jpg:large

66923_304171319706102_706942030_n.jpg

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 36px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 48px;"[TWITTER] Minyoung’s graduation day!

92c219e0gw1e1u1a65ie0j.jpg

Translation “want me to verify like this? MinYoung’s graduation ! thanks for the congratulations♥”

credit for trans: Jacly!

Guest lifesoeasy

21777_345178308924173_160010586_n.jpg
535587_345178525590818_601290667_n.jpg
527987_345178542257483_1428113209_n.jpg
485199_345178562257481_1731826181_n.jpg
482570_345178322257505_1130343041_n.jpg
482604_345178212257516_1242690323_n.jpg
155196_345178265590844_558617839_n.jpg
69557_345178278924176_1592816625_n.jpg
cre:as Tag
We wish for you a joy-filled transition
from from the shelter of school
to the wide world
of your accomplishment and success.
We wish for you new, stimulating friendships,
while you cherish old friends,
who provide continuity and comfort.
We wish for you a smooth path
on your journey to your chosen destination,
and as much delight in your off-road adventures
as there is in reaching your goal.
Congratulations, graduate!
May the world embrace you, excite you,
and strengthen you in everything you do.

As you make a new beginning in your life, graduate,
be aware of important things you didn’t learn in school:
As you pursue your dreams,
remember to take time to help and serve others
even if doing so slows you down a little.
As you explore and develop your unique talents,
remain humble,
realizing that your special abilities
are gifts from God.
As life hands you challenges, welcome them
as ways to become smarter and stronger.
As you acquire material things,
know that your most important possessions
are honesty, integrity,
and the desire to make a difference.
Congratulations, graduate.
May your new path take you where you want to go