Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest smashingalou

Just dropping by to say hi!Thanks everyone for keeping this thread still alive! I hope there'd be news about our princess before the year ends!

9_233_f9b6b2ebe136a54.jpg?t=1193728230

@AndOne I have not seen this pic before. She looks so yum here. :x

Attention Sungkyunkwan Scandal fans. Sungkyunkwan Scandal, along with The Moon that Embraces the Sun are going to be made into musicals. TMTETS will be made first and next October, SKKS the musical is going to be performed in Woori Financial Art Hall in Seoul. I wonder who will be performing Min Young's role. Jessica has done a musical, but not sure if they will have someone more experienced for the role. I hope Min Young comes to watch it. :)
http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1355105581431937002

Now looking forward to the MBC nominations this year. Hope Min Young gets nominated for Dr. Jin. Min Young will surely come for KBS awards since she was the winner last time. So two events to look forward to this year, hopefully.  Min Young in two gorgeous gowns back to back (fingers crossed). Excited! <:-P

Guest xiiminmin

Drinking with an attitude!! :)) haha Ganda tlaga ni PaMy!! :P thank God for the thread is back.. i really miss here.. :(( ehe That news we surely look forward to.. can't wait to see PaMy wearing her Glamorous gown.. hehe ;)) thank you so much for the infos God bless everyone here.. mxoo mxoo <3<3 PaMy fighting!! more power to you Ms. Les and all the PMY angels who keep on making this thread really awesome.. :)) love love love

Some one on Weibo saw Park Min Young in Manchester on 4th december.

1.jpg?t=1355478003

cre: 为你改过的猪, weibo

The poster said Min Young was with another girl and that it seems MY was taking pics with her ipad. She is not sure if she was taking pics using her ipad coz it was dark. She noticed her first in the street coz she was so cute and then she realised it was Min Young whom she knows from Haru Haru. But she was in a hurry and felt it would be rude to ask Min Young for a pic.

mimi26 said: Some one on Weibo saw Park Min Young in Manchester on 4th december.

1.jpg?t=1355478003

The poster said Min Young was with another girl and that it seems MY was taking pics with her ipad. She is not sure if she was taking pics using her ipad coz it was dark. She noticed her first in the street coz she was so cute and then she realised it was Min Young whom she knows from Haru Haru. But she was in a hurry and felt it would be rude to ask Min Young for a pic.

AndOne said: mimi26 said: Some one on Weibo saw Park Min Young in Manchester on 4th december.

1.jpg?t=1355478003

mimi26 said: Some one on Weibo saw Park Min Young in Manchester on 4th december.

1.jpg?t=1355478003

Guest _lovepmy

hi guys,

i don't know if you already seen this site. it's a fanfiction site and talks about Minyoung little sister... i don't know if there's any slight truth to that since it's a fanfiction so i guess this is just purely a product  of someone's imagination... anyway, it's interesting how they came up with the idea so i thought i share with you... have fun reading.

www.winglin.net/fanfic/BEAUTY_A/chapter_1.shtml

pards said:

hi guys,

i don't know if you already seen this site. it's a fanfiction site and talks about Minyoung little sister... i don't know if there's any slight truth to that since it's a fanfiction so i guess this is just purely a product  of someone's imagination... anyway, it's interesting how they came up with the idea so i thought i share with you... have fun reading.

mimi26 said: pards said:

hi guys,

This has been Min Young's longest break since 2010 as far as I can remember. I really miss her. She tweets also so less these days. :(( Wonder if she came back to Korea to vote during today's election. No post Jin interviews as well. :(

Anyway, hopefully we can see her on December 30.

One of Min Young's favourite songs - Miss You Most at Christmas Time.

I miss her lots. Hope she tweets during Christmas at least.

yh1.gif?t=1355930900yh2.gif?t=1355930891
yh3.gif?t=1355930878yh5.gif?t=1355930922
yh4.gif?t=1355930899
yh6.gif?t=1355930922
yh7.gif?t=1355930951
yh8.gif?t=1355931498
yh9.gif?t=1355931161yh10.gif?t=1355931101
yh11.gif?t=1355931463
yh12.gif?t=1355930984

cre: PMY baidu

@mimi: yessssss I MISS HER, TOO !!!! Anxiously waiting for Dec 30   [-O<

and OMGGGGG  =))  I so hope Jin Yihan attends the MBC awards as well :))

yh6.gif?t=1355930922