Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

A'Pieu! A'Pieu! A'Pieu - BTS

photo apieubts_zpsb3d7cb89.jpg

photo ap1_zps42fbc4ff.jpgphoto ap2_zps859fd284.jpg

photo ap3_zps0549a049.jpg

photo ap4_zpsb76b7f75.jpg

photo ap5_zps921c4915.jpg

photo ap6_zps1dd8c79a.jpg

photo ap7_zps0968703a.jpg

photo ap8_zpsa81b022b.jpg

cre: as tagged

@rachelpark26 n @AndOne I too think they were taken on different days. She has two pigtails in the LA one, right?

LOL at the flower girl Ah In. :) Truly, a sight to behold!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nuhahusna

park min younggggggggggggggggggggggggggg......................i missssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :x

Guest nana544

^I miss her too. I really wish she starts her new project soon, but I know she needs all the rest she can get :). Our awesome PMY!

So happy seeing Min Young's tweet. If it was me, I would have just stood there staring at her. No wonder, people say she looks incredibly cute in real life.And look at her waist! Wow! :x  Is this a pic from her US vacation in March or has she gone to the US again? 
297111_347795715343662_1175403383_n.jpg

On PMY baidu, someone was saying that MY has forgotten that she is an actress and thinks she is a traveller! ;)Happy to see her enjoying herself though it looks as if it might be some time before we see her on screen again. :(

Min Young wants to time-travel to Audrey Hepburn's Era

An excerpt from her Dr. Jin interview in Haru Hana Vol.18 June and July issue

Q:If time travel can come true just like in the drama,which period would you want to go to? 

A:"I like classic movies very much. The period when Audrey Hepburn lived is very charming for me.And the European costumes of the past are also cute. So I want to go to that era. Meanwhile,I‘m also curious about my own appearance 5 or 6 years later.Maybe at that time, I will be happier than I am now." (laughs)

Source: kamlp, weibo and 夏慕曦和, weibo
Chinese to English translation by Lark静静, weibo and Park Min Young International Fans United FB

971234_350873055035928_823745106_n.jpg
I hope she takes up a drama set in Audrey Hepburn's time in Korea and hope they style her like that. Then part of her dream can come true. :)

Hello!!! everyone in this thread :-h I'm such a big fan of MY :) I miss her so much :(( :(( First of all, i want to thank you everyone in this thread for never ending posting an awesome news,articles,videos and photos of MY even no news about her that much for now :-* :-* :-* 

@mimi26 Thank you so much for the translation!!! After reading this interview it reminds me her tweeted about "Roman Holiday with gelato" when she was in Rome for her vacation. If i'm not mistaken "Roman Holiday" was the movie which Audrey Hepburn starred in it right.

Full translation of Park Min Young's interview in Haru Hana Vol.18 June and July issue
This is Park Min Young, the star of popular dramas such as Sungkyunkwan Scandal and City Hunter. She had some difficulties being part of this drama.
 "I had heard that the original manga and the Japanese drama are really good, the synopsis was excellent, so I wanted to do the drama. However, there were some difficult parts to the drama. It was not worry about the work itself, but because shooting a sageuk is very hard. Before I have acted in sageuks. Two years ago, I had done a sageuk and I still can't forget it [how hard it was].  Also, the shooting [for Dr. Jin] was in the summer, so it was difficult.
In this drama, she stars as Song Seung Heon's sister Mi Na and a noble woman in Joseon period, Young Rae - two roles. Young Rae is also involved in a new relationship with Kyung Tak, which is not there in the original Jin. It is a complex relationship, so performing it was difficult. However, as an actor, I should skillfully show  the special charm of a difficult role.

Young Rae's personality is frank and honest and she has a very pure passion for medicine, which made me feel very good. There were many medical scenes in the drama, and I can't forget most of them. The drama has more serious scenes; scenes of laughter are very few. Laughter is probably only when there is an NG. (Laughs)I still remember the syphilis injection scene when too much water popped out of the syringe. I found that incident very funny and laughed out.  "

About her co-stars:
"Song Seung Heun and Jaejoong used to walk around in the studio reading  the script very seriously . Song Seung Heun is not just an experienced actor, he is also very professional and hard-working. Jaejoong, because he had a tight schedule, had to concentrate especially hard while filming.  I think he is a very good actor."

If time travel can come true just like in the drama,which period would she want to go to? 

"I like classic movies very much. The period when Audrey Hepburn lived is very charming for me.And the European costumes of the past are also cute. So I want to go to that era. Meanwhile,I‘m also curious about my own appearance 5 or 6 years later.Maybe at that time, I will be happier than I am now." (laughs)

Source: kamlp, weibo and 夏慕曦和, weibo
Chinese to English translation by Lark静静, weibo and Park Min Young International Fans United FB

banoffee43 said:

Hello!!! everyone in this thread :-h I'm such a big fan of MY :) I miss her so much :(( :(( First of all, i want to thank you everyone in this thread for never ending posting an awesome news,articles,videos and photos of MY even no news about her that much for now :-* :-* :-* 

@mimi26 Thank you so much for the translation!!! After reading this interview it reminds me her tweeted about "Roman Holiday with gelato" when she was in Rome for her vacation. If i'm not mistaken "Roman Holiday" was the movie which Audrey Hepburn starred in it right.

mimi26 said: banoffee43 said:

It's been long since I last visited the forum, to all new fans, welcome! Min Young is really enjoying her normal life, ne? She seems so radiant with her selcas, but wishing she will start working again, she's been out of the limelight for a long time...good day! :)

yamashi02

said: It's been long since I last visited the forum, to all new fans, welcome! Min Young is really enjoying her normal life, ne? She seems so radiant with her selcas, but wishing she will start working again, she's been out of the limelight for a long time...good day!

:)

Guest nuhahusna

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"PMY.............PLEASE COME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ...SARANGHAE.........!!!!!! :x :((

Guest nana544

nuhahusna said: id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"PMY.............PLEASE COME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ...SARANGHAE.........!!!!!! :x :((

Guest blessingeziolisa

helo everyone..just dropping here 2 say hi..and please we should endevour 2 vote for PMY on votingstation.net...her votes re kynda dissappointing..I hope she's preparing 2 come back on screen and i also pray that when she does cum a good project,she'll gain more fans.have a nyc day y'all

Guest _lovepmy

don't worry too much about those votes .. most of them are just trying to promote their sites and just encouraging viewers to visit their sites frequently. MY has got lot of silent supporters.