Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Hi friends!!!

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the video...I love how fans are making MVs about them in a modern world, but I have noticed that even though they have good chemistry in SKKS, they even had better chemistry in the modern times!!! gosh...the chemistry's oozing.. :wub: ..though the ending's sad, I love how the video was designed and plotted... :)

Thanks for the Arirang translations...it really helped a lot.^_^ Totally loved how the reporter said that her personality shows (being neat and organized) bout the covering of the script thing, and totally loved how she responded in an embarrassed way...her "nyaa" totally killed me...hahaha :D

Funny how she made it a point to deny people's "usual" first impression to her, being a cold and chic city girl, and telling that she's an easy going person...she might said that she doesn't resemble anyone of her roles in real life, but as what I could see, she resembles "Yoon Hee" the most, like being strong-willed(as mentioned by YC) and doesn't rely on someone's strength to be able to do a thing, but at the same time being cute, lovely and smart...

The pictures are so nice..she does give a sunshine smile that infects people around her..kinda notice that the atmosphere's kind of happy and light whenever she's around, even in her previous productions it's the same.. :)

@MC_Lee

I too was so amazed with her fighting spirit and professionalism..actually that scene would be too dangerous if ever some malfunctions have happened however in spite of this she did it on her own and didn't ask for any doubles..that might also be one of the reasons to Min Ho's "look" to her...I think the ANTIs would be shut up about her passion in acting...PMY fighting!! ^_^

And she does seem to be a fan of Starbucks, also saw a picture of her before during SKKS press con having a SB frappucino..

@saved2K

Even though the gap's kinda large, we should still vote for her, right? to show our support to her, you're really a good PMY fan...^_^

@juliez123

thanks for the pictures, friend..Hara and Min Young are very close with each other, not only because they go on the same salon but because the two seem to share a common characteristic of being out-going and fun to be with...and of course both are pretty..the love triangle picture was also nice though it wasn't given that much emphasis on the plot...I was wishing of a Nana-YoungJo romantic scenes though.. -_-

@mimi26

even though she's not no.1 on the spot, I'm so happy that Korean voters are in favor of her...though it might just be me, nevertheless I find it more amusing than Int. fans voting for her...maybe after CH and SKKS will be shown in different countries, her popularity will soar high in the international fans...

KST pmy fan

He is actually a PMY fan in MY's viet site and his profile picture totally killed me!!Just when did Min Young do this overly-cute dance??!!! Seriously, I somehow know why the CH prod cut the Nana dance scene..because it might kill a lot of fans, given the fact the there are a lot of male viewers of CH...LOL.. ^_^

Will watch CH ep 17 and 18 over the weekend..good night friends!!! ;)

@mimi26 and @yamashi02   We should continue voting and promote this on her other fansites.  If you will look at the points garnered today, Min Young got the highest vote.  Maybe we still have a chance, we can all work to narrow the margin.  Fighting!!!!

Guest nana544

She's so gorgeous and I will always awaits her dramas and movies :). She have become one of my favorite Korean actress!!!

110702KBS2------------------------.gif?t=1311363096   :D :D :D

Cre: Myself  :D

0de5a213fee54c35cb80c438.jpg?t=1311361530At the Blue Dragon Awardse0e71aab7d0d6e877dd92a96.jpg?t=1311362495

Holiday Picture

18c85dc060ef8ce28326aca9.jpg?t=1311361534

a471c0142e121052972b43fe.jpg?t=13113620026798b0ee51f58a7726979110.jpg?t=1311362648

Who is cuter? The Puppy or the Bear? :D

Cre:  Baidu

@ saved2k

Thanks for inspiring us once again. Yeah, we will try our best to narrow the margin! I think I made a mistake then interpreting the vote count. She is then getting the greatest number of votes each day (I can vouch for the last 2 days). The game is still on, people. Let's give it our best shot!!!! Thanks a lot for those lovely pics!

@renelhuang

Is it not working on IE as well? It worked for me.

@Yamashi02

Thanks for the dancing PMY gif.  Where is it from, I wonder!!! Why isn't the BTS of her dance out yet? :(

Goodnight all!

Guest renelhuang

@JzzMeen Thank u very much for sharing the Text in the Video. I can't see it neither. hope someone can open it and upload it. 

I have put ur text in our club. Thanks again^^

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO EVERYONE

@saved2k Thanks for the reminder on Seoul voting. Voted already..but it was difficult to access to that site..

@yama and @mimi thanks for the gifs... dance and cat gifs are cute

and  @mimi I dont think the CH dance bts is out... and slim hope it will be shown...maybe @yama is right.

Seriously, I somehow know why the CH prod cut the Nana dance scene..because it might kill a lot of fans,:w00t:

@renelhuang  Hi... long time no see... have you tried watching it using Internet Explorer...?  Hope someone will upload in YT..

I just love MY at the beginning of Arirang video, just wonder from where ??? Sorry the quality is not so good...:(

ari4.jpg

Hello friends.

Our dear PMY is still in 4th place in the Seoul International Drama Award.  But just to encourage everyone, the gap between PMY and Jung Eum Hwang, ( 2nd place) yesterday afternoon is around 2,800 votes now it's down to 2,263 barely 24 hours after.   Fighting!!!!

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PMY PHOTOS (The day is bright and so is the smile on her face)

8fdff20cb889426f6a60fb98.jpg?t=1311403858

I am scared of reporting the Seoul rankings fearing it will go down. Anyway, (fingers crossed), she is in 3rd place now. She and the 2nd place actress have a gap of 2000 votes. Min Youngshhi Hwaiting!!!!

HERE's OLIVIA HUSSEY AND PMY WHO IS KOREA'S OLIVIA HUSSEY

326d441db8b3b275b8127b13.jpg?t=1311421055

Cre:SKKS Baidu

@shinhye_fan

Thanks for the pics, dear. I hadn't seen the one with Kim Bum or the old selca. :)

@saved2k

We are all so thankful to teshidesu for all the things she does to spread PMY love. Hope the links will help the PMY fans to vote for her. Btw, I was also surprised hearing her sing. She can carry a tune. :)

@JzzMeen

I hope PMY will atleast put the Nana dance up on her twitter. Wouldn't it be great? :D

Guest shinhye_fan

Random pictures :rolleyes:

GIRL LOVE!

333.jpg

VELOSTER EVENT WITH LMH AND KIM BUM :wub:

3dae75d0c81c12daa0ec9c9a.jpg

VELOSTER YELLOW SUNFLOWER TEAM LEADER, OUR PMY :wub:

1.jpg

OLD SELCA

02e923a8bdf0c2a9cb130cb5.jpg

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

I Finally get to post! been silent for a week but I see to it that I visit

this thread every day. A daily dose of PMY's pics and articles makes my day complete.

Prelim exams finally ending,*jumps out of happines*.

This week have been

quite stressful for our sweetest MY, and sad to say that CH is gonna end this coming week.

Hope Kim Na Na would have a happy ending with LSY. Oh pls... CH writers,don't break

my poor heart.

I can't watch the arirang vid fully... it keeps on stopping.. i've tried watching it on IE

but still it wouldn't work. Ughr.

and ow, the fanmade MV of Nana meets yutaka is nicely done. Even if it has a sad ending...

didn't understand a single word but I kept on replaying it. Hope to see more fanmade MV.

have a nice evening.

Guest luv_harmony

I know I'm kinda late but plz add me in. I simply adore PMY, she has done an amazing job in SKKS  and is doing a terrific job in CH. She's one of the reason I watch CH. Her chemistry with LMH is another attraction of course blush.gif

Guest nana544

City Hunter Film making http://www.dailymoti...lm-2_shortfilms

At 2:16 :)!!! It looks like LMH is so in love with PMY :)!!! I hope they are secretly dating in real life. I think they have the hots for each other.

PMY posted this on her twitter account. 쨘! 오늘의 촬영을마치고 퇴근해요^ㅡ^ 오늘밤 사랑스러운 생각 하나씩 하시며 쑝~잠에드시길♥ 행복하쟈구요 우리,