Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

i read it somewhere that PMY will start filming after the holiday... so it will be next week i guess.... her camp is so quiet.....hmmmmmm..... even Minho's camp is so discreet about his whereabout....... it never happened before right?!

OMG yeah ive been asking Sweety if this is really like this for MG and she said no.lol Gosh both are so discreet. I miss MY's tweets...specially updates for her new drama..its been a month since her last update.

Les, the reporter asked PMY after being "loved" by handsome actors like PYC, LMH & CJM, what kind of love does she look forward to?

She replied the scene where YS and NN were in the public bus in CH left a lasting impression on her. She loves the part where YS laid his head on her shoulder, both trying to secretly convey their feelings to each other and yet broke out in smiles at the end. She looks forward to little things/actions in daily live from which one can feel lots of love, like  "no matter how small the thing is, just talking about it will bring to smile to your face, as long as it is by my side, i'll feel so fortunate/happy" kind of love/relationship.

Autumn Bliss, thanks so much for that. Wow pretty much an answer saying that she and my are in a love relationship. ^^ I love how she's honest w/ her feelings here and that its true people in love disregard how simple or grand things are when they're w/ the person is by their side.♥♥♥ 

Compagna Autumn Photos:

4SDUL.jpg

JRW7K.jpg

Guest smashingalou

OMG yeah ive been asking Sweety if this is really like this for MG and she said no.lol Gosh both are so discreet. I miss MY's tweets...specially updates for her new drama..its been a month since her last update.

Autumn Bliss, thanks so much for that. Wow pretty much an answer saying that she and my are in a love relationship. ^^ I love how she's honest w/ her feelings here and that its true people in love disregard how simple or grand things are when they're w/ the person is by their side.♥♥♥ 

Compagna Autumn Photos:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

@leslie, WOW! Those are new Min Young photos....Thanks so much friend....I guess we'll have new set of MY's Compagna photos for the autumn season... Can't wait...

@Jzzmeen, thanks so much for the news.... :)

Have a great weekend ahead everyone!!

hye everyone...Have a great weekend!! :) Will be busy starting next week.. :( But still gonna visit this thread 4 sure :lol:

those pics were amazing..she's stunning like always!! ^_^

stunning.jpg

i luv this photo...she looks GORGEOUS :lol: She looked stylish and sophisticated in her outfit & i love how she always gives us a sophisticated girly look... :)

This is some MY awesome pictures that I love.. i REALLY LOVE her HAIR!! I love looking at her beautiful expression :lol:

Recently%2BUpdated1.jpg

HAVE A GREAT DAY MINYOUNG LOVERS.........!

WITH LOVE:

HANEYBEE :D

Guest smashingalou

@haneybee, I love the last pic for MY's cute facial expressions.... :) the more I look at her pics, the more I'm really liking her... If I am conceiving a girl, I would absolutely look at her all day, so that my daughter will look like her, hehehe! But I'm not so just dreaming.. :)

Something from Man of Honour Filming

September 7 Filming

35317x4.jpg

With this scene, I'm assuming MOH will be a real tearjerker...Hopefully our MY will not be stressed doing those dramatic scenes...

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

good thing school works has been keeping me busy, if not, i would surely

go insane... no much news about our min young. She doesn't even update

her twitter now. Miss her so much.

The compagna photos, ah, indeed, she looks stunning. As always.

:lol:

@haneybee, I love the last pic for MY's cute facial expressions.... :) the more I look at her pics, the more I'm really liking her... If I am conceiving a girl, I would absolutely look at her all day, so that my daughter will look like her, hehehe! But I'm not so just dreaming.. :)

Something from Man of Honour Filming

September 7 Filming

*quoted image*

With this scene, I'm assuming MOH will be a real tearjerker...Hopefully our MY will not be stressed doing those dramatic scenes...

@smashingalou..glad u like it..Same goes with me..the more i look at her..the more i adore n like her...she's such a cutie :D I'm sure you will have a beautiful daughter like MY :lol: Here something 4 u @smashingalou :

han252119_258841184126126_254784804531764_1089039_4063938_n.jpg

Here's another one :w00t: Glamour Goddess PMY :D

Desktop.jpg

Hope 2 hear news on her new drama soon!!!

September 16, 2011

Park Min Young thread edited upon request & goodwill.

Thread previously started by alicechan will now be maintained by smashingalou with related actress info, updates, etc. Thank you for the warm effort and all the best.

Everyone please keep on posting and sharing. Also please abide the Korean Dramas & Movies Forum RULES.

Guest luv_harmony

Thank's leslie_lei for posting the snaps. Here's the photo shoot video I found in Glory of Jae In thread, credits to the person who posted it there.

The Glory of Jae In - Poster Shoot

Still can't figure out if it's a wig or PMY has cut her hair short. If she has, I'm gonna miss her long hairs, it suits her the best as she has big forehead.

Anyways not sure if anyone else noticed this but what caught my attention is her body language. She seemed so..I dunno, closed maybe? I've seen her during photo shoot events of SKKS & CH (for once let's ignore CH) still she come across as someone with bright, cheery & outgoing persona but here although I can see her cheery & bright aspect, her outgoing attitude is totally missing. Forget having a word with her co-actors, she didn't even make an eye contact with any of the two. Simply finishing her shoot and heading out of the room. It's amusing yet adorable to see how love has turned her into a different person, her face is radiating different sort of aura, more women like to be precise lolzz, with the presence of man in her life her priorities have certainly changed.

I know what I said might be too much, too early but the difference in her attitude is kinda hard to overlook.

Guest smashingalou

September 16, 2011

Park Min Young thread edited upon request & goodwill.

Thread previously started by alicechan will now be maintained by smashingalou with related actress info, updates, etc. Thank you for the warm effort and all the best.

Everyone please keep on posting and sharing. Also please abide the Korean Dramas & Movies Forum RULES.

Thanks mod rubie...

Hi Guys, I'll be updating the1st page with recent information and pix about MY...Your suggestions and input will be highly appreciated... :) I'm not really good into graphics and animation, anyone who has an idea how to make the 1st page more creative, kindly pm me...Thanks much!

Thanks everyone!!

she really cuts her long locks..... awww!! but she's still cute.... and the compagna pics are amazing.... thanks for sharing.....i'm looking forward to her new drama. i usually watch a k-drama when it's already completed but man of honour is an exemption.... i so love PMY... i lover her shows and i find her so down to earth person....

i'm happy to see her latest photoshoot... she looks very happy and in love...and yes, something's change on the way he deals with her leading men now..... i saw the photoshoot of SKKS and it's different.....

Thank's leslie_lei for posting the snaps. Here's the photo shoot video I found in Glory of Jae In thread, credits to the person who posted it there.

The Glory of Jae In - Poster Shoot

Still can't figure out if it's a wig or PMY has cut her hair short. If she has, I'm gonna miss her long hairs, it suits her the best as she has big forehead.

Anyways not sure if anyone else noticed this but what caught my attention is her body language. She seemed so..I dunno, closed maybe? I've seen her during photo shoot events of SKKS & CH (for once let's ignore CH) still she come across as someone with bright, cheery & outgoing persona but here although I can see her cheery & bright aspect, her outgoing attitude is totally missing. Forget having a word with her co-actors, she didn't even make an eye contact with any of the two. Simply finishing her shoot and heading out of the room. It's amusing yet adorable to see how love has turned her into a different person, her face is radiating different sort of aura, more women like to be precise lolzz, with the presence of man in her life her priorities have certainly changed.

I know what I said might be too much, too early but the difference in her attitude is kinda hard to overlook.

thanks for the video friend! At last, there has been a report of MOH! ^_^

Min Young totally looked like Eugene! wow...

About Min Young's change of attitude, I think it's just normal to korean women who are taken..I have read in PMY's tumblr that in korean dating culture, women doesn't talk to other guys in respect to her BF. Nevertheless, MY seems more close to LJW than to her leading man in the video, maybe because of age difference..

Good day!!! ^_^

HELLO EVERYONE

Thanks to mod rubie .... and yay finally the 1st page of this thread will be updated by our @smashing...

thanks a lot dear @smashing....

I appreciate your dedication and commitment to this thread.. and I know you can do a good job as a Thread starter..please let me know if you need any help...

Now at least we had seen MOH's poster shooting... yes  as some of you, I noticed the difference in MY when I saw the clip.. I would say a bit "distant".  But she is still look happy and I like her short hairstyle ... especially in the red dress.

Mitsu252, I dont think SBS releases any video on the CH poster shooting... probably they will include it in the DVD.

WELCOME JAE IN :D

MOH1.gif

HAPPY TO MEET YOU SOON :D

MOH2.gif

source : MY DC

Thanks for the video and MY looks fresh, young and cute with her short hair (but still like her in long hair) blush.gif I think she now will be more careful with her attitude if not she will be bashed with the antis/haters again and more bad news about her again which will be affect her new drama... but she still look happy in the photo shoot. Wish her all the best in the new drama. Fighting :D

short hair looks good on her too.... but i prefer her long locks.... ;)

i can't wait to see her new drama.... i hope it will rate high just like SKKS & CH...

When is the release of CH DVD? I wish there would be a commentary with PMY and LMH together. It will be fun to watch them doing some commentary. I'm sure htere would lots of laughter and cuteness between the two... and more NG's please.... :)

Guest smashingalou

so she did cut her hair short....awwww...but she's still glowing....I'm gonna miss her long hair...

Glad to know we are starting to get news of MY from her new drama..

Guest smashingalou

HELLO EVERYONE

Thanks to mod rubie .... and yay finally the 1st page of this thread will be updated by our @smashing...

thanks a lot dear @smashing....

I appreciate your dedication and commitment to this thread.. and I know you can do a good job as a Thread starter..please let me know if you need any help...

Now at least we had seen MOH's poster shooting... yes  as some of you, I noticed the difference in MY when I saw the clip.. I would say a bit "distant".  But she is still look happy and I like her short hairstyle ... especially in the red dress.

Mitsu252, I dont think SBS releases any video on the CH poster shooting... probably they will include it in the DVD.

WELCOME JAE IN :D

*quoted image*

HAPPY TO MEET YOU SOON :D

*quoted image*

source : MY DC

Hi Jzzmeen, I like your GIF especially the one where she's wearing red. Her hair although short still looks stylish...She still looks pretty..

Yes, i agree with everyone's observation that MY seemed to be a bit distant from the others on this photo-shoot. Based on the clips, she didn't even say thank you to her two co-stars and just walk off while JW and JM said thanks to each other. Hmm, I wish we could see more clips of them filming so we can see really how MY is right now...Probably, now that she's taken, she'll probably reduced her "outgoing attitude" so as to not let the antis say anything else..

Mitsu252, yep, I don't think SBS did release CH photo shoot. I hope it's included in the CH DVD but I heard from a friend who already bought her CH DVD that it's not included. But I think SBS will release another DVD version later with all the BTS, documentary of the drama. And yes, I do hope the press will not ask about MH during MOH press conference, afterall, I think it should be MH first to speak about this and not MY. I'm sure once MY spoke first about the dating issue, her antis will surely take this as another publicity stunt of her new drama..