Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest PMYLMH143

Oh I hope KBS World re-runs IAS again....(hoping)....

Same here, I thought LDH (during My Girl craziness)  was the most beautiful korean I've seen but as soon as I've seen PMY, I'm hooked. And the more I've learned about her, the more I'm liking her both on professional and personal part.....

I mean she's the only K-Actress so far that I've seen that has chemistry with almost everyone she's paired up,whether thru CF, MV or drama. And almost everyone she'd worked with has good feedback about her....

She was paired up with LJK when she was around 20 and they look good....And she wasn't even into full bloom yet at that time...

:wub: 

Now, I'm planning to marathon all her dramas If I can...SKKS first cuz due to personal conflicts in my life last year, I wasn't able to watch it.. Now, I'll make sure to have time and finish it before her new drama starts....^_^

I hope KBS will re-air it.

Good Luck on doing a marathon of her dramas. I tried watching Princess JMG, but got irritated by the quality of the vid. Too much blur is what i see fury.gif.

RANDOM PARK MIN YOUNG

3b066289743a2143c8fc7af1.jpg1ca7fcd51893efd950da4b0a.jpg2aa8149722710dbaf0d38563-1.jpg7fe02b3117df74e4d1a2d33f.jpg8fd1dbbf863bd50618d81f34.jpg9a881255ebf2a04097ca6b5c.jpg90a9678fe7aaf0f5a07a6353e4a04b4d-1.jpg13b5f48eb292c15fc9fc7a1e.jpg39eb0e150dd6c64d4a90a7df.jpg76b1083032ea6dbfa8018e1b.jpg1def0a4ee26c47b2d72afcad.jpg69fa96951ec24b19f21fe7b5.jpg499a7d5c8988325e738da589.jpg299229c621354d04b219a864.jpg5819e7bc16621885d739c960.jpg5709d31a7d829560879473b7.jpg200712128824628.jpg2007121282339716.jpga88a648d04d5d61eb21bba5d.jpgc3d11513bcc87648962b439e.jpg1167983acbfc4fbd55e723cb.jpgd4e2741acdd7132ef724e4b2.pngbb9c8ad25b25d18ca044df66.jpg450efbc680ad89e38326ac29-1.jpg

AWARD FASHION

c1b4efdcc755f8c3cc116624.jpge2b84b60c9ac6ac18db10dc8.jpg6f24dcefa30d7f28acafd5c8.jpg5dc66ff0aed39cdd7831aae9.jpg781e4eeea84961e5b2fb95a8.jpgbdc923a9b5103a84f0d3855a-1.jpg8ee7e734508f847a0a55a9d7-1.jpg1a2fa6db6045baa376c638a5.jpgc954d15e725b99929c8204db.jpg

Cre: Park Min Young Photos, Baidu

Hello everyone,

@gogeous

Good to see you back and thumbs up for your korean BF plan. That will be much easier than learning Korean the hard way, I agree. If Mr. Google was a man, I would have married him! Jokes aside, seeing the many interviews of PMY that wait for translation, one again wishes desperately for some divine intervention.

@JzzMeen

Thank god, allkpop came to the rescue and we got one interview translated. Great to see all the hard work the Chinese fans are doing for her.  So CAT will finally hit the theatres in Malaysia. I hope you will be tempted seeing the posters and will go watch it. :D

@saved2k

We have to vote a bit more to make sure she stays in second place.  But yeah, it is an improvement from last time. The whole voting thing is a bit heartbreaking, but since we got so many friends and brought the PMY fandom closer, it was worth it.

@PMYLMH123

Congrats on your first anniversary! For me, the date will come after Gogeous since I started watching SKKS after the first few episodes had aired.

@yamashi

I think I became her confirmed fan after reading her 10Asia Interview. It made me feel a great deal of respect for this great girl and it was a pleasant surprise to see that this actress who always seemed to have a smile on her face and loved to fool around on the sets had a lot of depth to her character and was a fighter. I loved her for the calm acceptance of success and failure and her story of how she found her lost confidence again inspired me. Even today, that is what I admire in her - that she faces whatever comes her way with a great deal of maturity and knows how to learn from them and move on.

@smashingalou

Good luck with SKKS and hope this year makes up for your last one. I am planning to give Gumiho a shot now. Would have loved to watch High Kick,  but scared I might end up like the Taiwanese lady who almost lost her eyesight watching too much k-drama. :o

@bluelila , minany and sue_917

Thanks dears. Now just hope she stays in the second spot. -_-

Guest smashingalou

@mimi26, wow! thanks a bunch for those amazing pics of minyoung..I love her fashion awards, she always seems to know what to wear and she looks elegant in everything that she wears....

Good Day MinYoung lovers!!!!

@mimi

Thanks  for the wonderful pics.  Yes we will fight to the end.

Got this pic from her kst-viet site.  Really love her fashion sense

*quoted image*

I too loved her fashion sense...It seems like the clothes are made just for her, it makes me want to buy the clothes because she makes any clothes good on her..now if only I have a body like hers.. :phew:

sharing some random pics from her viet site..

anhso-144736_PNG132.jpg

anhso-14404_PNG129.jpg

anhso-14358_PNG130.jpg

she's even pretty when she's about to cry.. :tears:

anhso-144025_tumblr_lpixzi9Ym31qbcxw3o1_500.jpg

anhso-144030_tumblr_lpiz9uvxO11qbcxw3o1_500.jpg

naughty Yoon Hee.. :rolleyes:

anhso-144021_tumblr_lpflt43t8k1qk8h0po1_500.gif

anhso-144043_tumblr_lpj1l6A0NG1qk8h0po1_500.gif

anhso-144013_tumblr_lp116j7BxR1qzuv64.gif

Joong Ki being cute and Min Young holding her laugh.. :lol:

anhso-152400_64a03af50e4ea64cbd3109c7.jpg

Nana's cream secret to a milky white skin

anhso-152433_e0807c63c3d7cc330d33fab4.jpg

anhso-152358_45d8d639f58df007d1bbe171286f7d84_large.jpg

anhso-152355_15e88b9cf7c965689080eed2f92ad887_large.jpg

anhso-152346_6b3087bcab9fb27b7560e9bcf8af5078_large.jpg

From Min Young's twitter

1953001lry7updrlnlyn1u.jpg

202213zhzleuuhixu8ifi4.jpg

195838cbhl9mzxwq8x8hc9.jpg

(Sorry, I don't know the translation.. :tears: )

credits to PMY's chinese site

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

I loved all the things about MY :D . haha it was pretty funny when she admitted that she's kind of boring.

I don't think so, MY has a bright personality and she doesn't even need to talk just to keep us entertained.

All she needs to do is to smile. HAHA

I didn't watch the full ep when she guested at the said talk show, I've only seen a few clips... the one when she

was dancing U go girl and the other one wherein she was singing. I personally think MY should appear more on

talk shows... she's always on the go(or whatever the term is). I've noticed that because the hosts didn't even forced her to sing and dance.

Thanks for the random pics guys, Min Young looks so smart wearing glasses, haha. And The pic wherein she's wearing a minnie mouse headband is one of my faves. :lol::wub:

oh how nice, she uploaded another selca. Wah, she looks so elegant holding a remote control nyahahaha.

and about MY looking good at anything she wears, she said her secret was "CONFIDENCE".

---

Actually, the Korean BF was a plan B. My original plan was to befriend any korean student at our university, I've actually tried once... HAHA but unfortunately my first attempt failed. :( the Korean Girl walked out as soon as I approached her. Maybe she got scared. -_-

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE.

Hot stars on the battle for sexiness: Park Min Young vs. Nam Kyu Ri

August 14, 2011 4:05 pm   hannacha

20110814_090340962511_0.jpg

The term Bagel Woman a compound word for a  woman with “baby” face and “glamorous” body, which refers to a  voluptuous figure. Bagel Woman has a young face and a curvy body figure.

This time, we have looked closely to bagel women, Park Min Young and Nam Kyu Ri.

Fascinating beauty, Park Min Young

Park’s charming point is her purity image. Her long  straight hair and slim body complete womanly look. However, in the  pictorials, she reveals her sexy body appealing to be a bagel woman. In  the recent lingerie pictorials, she reveals her beautiful breast line.  The smoky make-up emphasizes her eyes. Her facial expressions, costumes,  and make-up make a perfect harmony to highlight her sexiness.

The pure woman, Nam Kyu Ri

Since her debut, Nam Kyu Ri has been called as a doll  with her doll-like appearance, milky skin, big eyes, and red lips. But  her curvy body put her on the list of bagel women. Nam shot several  commercials as a lingerie model, featuring her innocent look and drawing  attention with the costume that emphasizes her breast line at the same  time. In the recent lingerie commercial, she slightly hides her sexiness  in a casual t-shirt, but her beautiful body line stands out.

Source: Sportsseoul from

Nate

Credit: korea.com

Translation of her tweets :

[11-08-14 박민영 Minyoung twitter2 TransCN-EN]

First tweet :

today, the whole day ,I watched TV, read books and also to watch film. A  tasteless day. If this day will be sweet, I did't know such a plain day  can make me feeling so sweet^^

Second tweet :

aiyi, how about everyone? the picture was taken when i was having shooting~ Now i have chaotic hair and sleepcoat! ☺xixi~ 

Thanks to:

@renelhuang via twitter fro the info

Credit to pmy.cn

Hope she will have a good rest before her new drama shooting in September...

:D

bookMY.jpg

Credit PMY DC

She can now read books given by her fans or rewatch Sungkyunkwan Scandal ......:D

Guest PMYLMH143

Actually, the Korean BF was a plan B. My original plan was to befriend any korean student at our university, I've actually tried once... HAHA but unfortunately my first attempt failed.  :( the Korean Girl walked out as soon as I approached her. Maybe she got scared. -_-

Try and try until you succeed :P

You can do it!

Guest smashingalou

ah good thing Min Young;s having time to sleep and watch, good for her!!sh deserves all the rest before filming for her new drama.....

@GOGEOUS, hahaha, just like what PMYLMH143 said, keep on trying until you can succeed. AJAAJA....

thanks again everyone for all the wonderful pics, her fans are really subtle rich judging by those gifts....

Hi all,

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the wishes dear!

I feel MY looks much better than Nam Kyu Ri (obviously,my bias speaking). The fans are just amazing, gifting her so many things. I feel tempted just looking at the books, though most of them are in Korean.  Some of them are in Korean though, "Eternal Sunshine" or something. Is it by any chance, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"?

On her off days, she just watches TV and reads, like us! :)

@gogeous

Did the Korean girl think you were stalking her or something? :o  Take it slow and steady with Plan B, okay! You don't want to scare him off! ;) We don't want to miss out  on a potential translator. :P But kudos to you for being so persevering! :D

@Yamashi02

Thanks dear. I was LOLing at the J4 sleeping together. Yeorim has his leg on MJS's back and Yoonhee has left little space for Sunjoon to sleep. That was such a funny scene seeing Sunjoon and Jaeshin holding hands and sleeping. :lol:

Guest smashingalou

PMY most recent tweet...

sweetestMY 박민영 Minyoung Park

영광의재인 리딩하러 방송국들어가는길이었어요 오잉~익숙한얼굴이 모니터속에 쨘!잇는거예요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ김윤식유생 오랜만이오 히히 미뇽이 새드라마도 최선을다할게요 홧팅홧팅홧팅♬

translation (credit to yeonH of Minmin Thread)

"Well... I'll just you give a brief story of this tweet. She's going into (entering) (KBS) TV station for her (script) reading rehearsal ㅐㄹ Young Gwang's Jae In (it's actually names of the male and female leading role in her new drama). But she realized a face in a (TV) monitor, which is so familiar to her. It's Kim Yunsik from SKKS! (Now, SKKS reruns and she watched it in the TV station by chance.) Then she said she'll try her best for the new drama. In fact, she used very cute expressions in this tweet but it's hard to translate in English.. sorry for the language.... *quoted image* very cute.."

On a side note, already on episode 3 of SKKS and I'm loving it. No wonder PMY got the Best Actress Award. And to those who are doubting her acting as KNN in CH and have not watched SKKS, after watching SKKS, they''ll have to eat their words. Though this is just my two cents worth of thought...*PEACE* :D

@yamashi02, love your vids, thank you!! and the other one as well for the minmin couple, I'm missing them so much!!

@JzzMeen

Not because I'm a PMY biased, but Min Young really wins this battle given the factor of sexiness, she has this pure image when she's fully(not literally) clothed but when she wears this kind, or even with just wearing gowns, her sexiness shows..that's why I like Min Young in gowns, she emits this elegance at the same time sexiness..^_^

Her fans really loved her! Wonder what kinds of books that they gave, well since Min Young loves to read books then that's gonna be a treat for her..And after she had watched SKKS in the TV screen, she might be considering watching the SKKS DVD the fans gave her and hopefully we'll gonna have the SKKS season 2!!!

Thanks for the pictures...She's pretty as always, she seems so elegant with that white top and jeans...how can a person be so elegant-looking with just casual clothes?? Well, it's Min Young we're talking about here... ;)

@GOGEOUS

I have never thought of your plan!! You're a genius..hehehe...Well I guess the befriending-korean-girl plan is not the best plan to do..I guess you should pursue your plan B!!hahaha...joke. :P Well I wish you would succeed on your plan so that we can have more translated news about her and hopefully your korean boyfriend would also become a fan of Min Young..^_^

@mimi

This part was also a LOL part to me...especially the scene where YeoRim flirted with Yoon Hee and Sun Joon looked at YR like he's gonna kill him because of jealousy! haha...And the holding hands part is hilarious, it could make YeoRim or Daemul jealous..^_^

translation (credit to yeonH of Minmin Thread)

"Well... I'll just you give a brief story of this tweet. She's going into (entering) (KBS) TV station for her (script) reading rehearsal ㅐㄹ Young Gwang's Jae In (it's actually names of the male and female leading role in her new drama). But she realized a face in a (TV) monitor, which is so familiar to her. It's Kim Yunsik from SKKS! (Now, SKKS reruns and she watched it in the TV station by chance.) Then she said she'll try her best for the new drama. In fact, she used very cute expressions in this tweet but it's hard to translate in English.. sorry for the language.... *quoted image* very cute.."

On a side note, already on episode 3 of SKKS and I'm loving it. No wonder PMY got the Best Actress Award. And to those who are doubting her acting as KNN in CH and have not watched SKKS, after watching SKKS, they''ll have to eat their words. Though this is just my two cents worth of thought...*PEACE* :D

Thanks for the translation of her tweet!! It must really be encouraging for her to watch SKKS just before her script reading because that show was the one who made her known and CH who made her to the top...I'm glad that she always has a positive mind towards things and is always optimistic in everything that she does..that's one of her strong points. :)

Now sharing some random pics from PMY's viet site..

anhso-213516_PMY1232.jpg

from a latest interview..

anhso-205136_xinh.gif

I loved this scene so much..

anhso-205143_tumblr_lpm8s0oH2L1qk6rrjo1_500.gif

SKKS (since she mentioned SKKS)

cuoi.jpg

couplepout.jpg

shoulders.jpg

nghieng.gif

anhso-232035_PNG133.jpg

anhso-232306_PNG134.jpg

From I Am Sam..

anhso-225024_PMY1233.jpg

c73petal071.gif

From High Kick...Kim Bum might be startled by Min Young's bathing suit fashion..haha

Good day everyone! Keep on voting till the end!

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY TUESDAY

The Seoul Inter Drama Award voting event on yahoo.korea is now closed. We managed to keep the No. 2 spot ....:DWHAT AN EXPERIENCE !!!!!... and my first time experienced it ....:D..

The Final RESULT

sidaend.jpg

According to the Yahoo Korea promotion site,  the announcement of the winner is on 22/08/2011....

AND I would like to say ...

thanku.jpg

Next..... found a fashion review on MY's BUCKAROO Jean

Fashion Trend 2011 – Park Min Young Shown Section With Skinny Jeans

Fashion-Trend-2011-Park-Min-Young-Shown-Section-With-Skinny-Jeans-1.jpg

Growing Fashion Trend 2011, the jeans are now a variety of models presented to accompany the women’s daily activities, suchas jeans in use by Park Min Young, namely B’skin jeans (buckaroo skinny jeans), which became anew favorite among women. Park Min Young looks very sexy with jeans she was wearing. If you include a person who likes jeans, then you can consider this idea, and if you want to look more relaxed a little, you can choose jeans with cropped jeans, these new jeans trends can make you look different.

Fashion-Trend-2011-Park-Min-Young-Shown-Section-With-Skinny-Jeans-2.jpg

But you can not arbitrarily cut in jeans wear, you need to know tips on combining fashion jeans cut. Please continue reading this article to find tips on fashion trends 2011 in jeans cut. Cropped jeans are the jeans have legs cut off, so it looks short like capri pants. Cropped jeans are very suitable to be worn by those who are tall, leggy, and have small thighs.

Fashion-Trend-2011-Park-Min-Young-Shown-Section-With-Skinny-Jeans-3.jpg

While that does not fit in jeans cut are those that have a short body. If the owner wants to wear short body jeans cut, you should choose jeans cropped above the knee, but should pay attention to big thighs. Because the Cropped jeans was impressed casual clothing, then these women’s  jeans fit better in combination with t-shirts and  flat shoes or strappy sandals.

Fashion-Trend-2011-Park-Min-Young-Shown-Section-With-Skinny-Jeans-9.jpg

Credit : Fashion4uz  Article LINK

Guest smashingalou

@yamashi02---wow..it would be great to have another poll..we'll make sure this time she gets the top spot...

@JzzMeen..amazing pics as always..she's so daring in those skinny jeans..and good thing she maintained the 2nd spot..and the gap is not that big as well..

I've been trying to post a pic of PMY but I'm always getting an error :(