Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

Guest Ha-zeh

Is she currently filming the C-version of Gossip girl? Can't find any other news but she's been attending fan events for some of her CFs. I miss her so much :(

Is she currently filming the C-version of Gossip girl? Can't find any other news but she's been attending fan events for some of her CFs. I miss her so much :(

​hi @Ha-zeh not yet, still waiting for the news, if i'm not mistaken she will film at the end of april or beginning of may... hope it will be announced soon. Yes currently she attended DUANI fan sign meeting. I do miss her ...

cr.sweetestPMY tumblr

Guest Ha-zeh

@dandelionjd omo really? We have to wait patiently xD

and by then we'll be supporting her all the way!! :D thanks for the update friend! xD

From kamlp's weibo:

December 2014 with April 2015's # Pu Minying # !! see what changes it?

They make a joke that minyoung gained weight lol. Chubby minyoungie. I notice her dresses are white and black

# # Pu Minying in Asia Awards 2015 on the model worn heels ~ brand: Steve Madden; Model: ARTIST Platform Heels Silver; Price: HK $ 1,390; 5.5-inch high heel

cr. Kamlp weibo

PS. i can't resize the pic lol

Guest Eileen531

Awww, look at all the fanboys there, I love that.  Think they said around 200 fans were there.  Nice they all look happy too.

Wow, not your everyday run of the mill stilettos now are they. lol

@ pnaysurfer, I'm slowly getting use to it.  Do you know if this format is what we should expect next week when we return to the new platform?

@ dandelionjd, I like Minyoung's figure in her dresses.  Her weight is what I always remember her being.  I know their only teasing her, but yeah I wish I was half in shape as what she is. Seriously. lol

@eileen531, I would like to think so. For some people it's not really mobile friendly. But for the tech savvy blood in me likes the convenience of posting pictures through my phone and sharing it. We just need to prepare for whatever changes we would actually see in the permanent platform. Just keep an open mind and enjoy discussing Min Young's next project. 

Edited by pnaysurfer84

Awww, look at all the fanboys there, I love that.  Think they said around 200 fans were there.  Nice they all look happy too.

Wow, not your everyday run of the mill stilettos now are they. lol

@ dandelionjd, I like Minyoung's figure in her dresses.  Her weight is what I always remember her being.  I know their only teasing her, but yeah I wish I was half in shape as what she is. Seriously. lol

​i hope between fangirls and fanboys do not fight to take pic of minyoungie ahahahahhaha. I like her figure now ahahahhaha...

Edited by dandelionjd

Guest treasure51

how to post a vid? Trying.. Hope it's working.

It's ost from her last drama. I like it coz it said abt sexy, sassy, sensitive heroine :) (we only hv nine emoticons? I want kiss emoticon)

minyoung

Guest pariG

finally track this thread....Thanks @lyrayoo for creating this thread. i can see only PMy fans not PMY unni in these airport pics..where is she?
lots of lovetumblr_nngpu57Nd21ur5j77o8_250.gifall cr-owners

Edited by pariG

@pariG it's not at airport but it is Duani fan signing ^_^ ahahhaha your first pic is cute

@treasure51 yes, miss all features of the old one, but still enjoy it. I think u can click "insert other media" then paste the url

@vvxen finally we can spazz here heheheheh

Edited by dandelionjd

Good Day/evening this beautiful new home for our beautiful goddess PMY,Let this temporary thread also will a lot of love, warmth, kindness all the good people here to our delightful PMY, to her talent as it was ever before.
Let all the days in this thread only bring the happiest news of our talented PMY
:x.
Thanks to all there for the endless love and support PMY, is priceless, thank you all very much!

Let our girl will always be as happy as these gif, radiant, even in her life from now on will only be the happiest gifts destiny, PMY deserve the very best and this is sure to be a special girl to shine with her talent and beauty even brighter, as the real beauty and kindness in her heart she was, so her appearance is as beautiful as her soul! Radiant eyes, mischievous laughter and the light that comes from this charming girl PMY will always attract into her life only the best people and the most beautiful event! Wish our PMY great luck in her new Chinese Projects! Saranghae PMY!

ewn1d0jclh87.gif

od4172iyfxlm.gif

hpx31hmhw9fz.gif

Edited by AnsOlga

Where is Min Young-sshi?? I know its just been 3 days since her last instagram msg but feels like a long time already. I must have gotten used to last week when she had events one after another. Hopefully, there should be some news on GG since its practically May already.

@AnsOlga she's absolutely gorgeous on those gifs. thanks for posting them.