Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

I agree with @dandelionjd. If Koala had a change of heart, that's because Min Young convinced her that she could be better and proved any previous misconceptions wrong.  :) 

I've never seen her this stunning. Personally, I find Chinese traditional costume more elaborate than its Korean counterpart; hence, it's more difficult to pull off. Yet Min Young rocks it. :D

Edited by vvxen
  • Like 7

​HAHAAHA those FANBOYS THOUGH..  correct me if i am wrong, as i remembered by raine or mimi  ZH will join them after his movie filming ends, basically now? im excited with the bickering thingy of these two, as well as her interaction  with JJ & of course the romance! LOL..im not shipping them anyway im boating! kekekke.. 

Ha ya raine right. Today or tomorrow. Kekeke, u're obvious girl. I'm rooting XieYuFei & xiaxun kkkkk (they are real in drama indeed lol). Bickering romance is cliche but we will be never bored right? Anyways have u got spoiler of the story? After reading the description many times, will BOTM be makjang at the end? Since ji gang & Xi men jiang will become enemy of xiaxun.

Vvxen: comparing with her previous historical drama, this drama is the best based on the looking (hope the story too).

Ebullient: yes, it seems we will breathless many times :lol:

• Like 4

yes...yes..thousand times agreed with Ebullient..

Finally we can see the romance..how the sparks fly... blossom romance..PMY nearly every drama got at least two handsome male co-star falling for her..can't wait

• Like 5

Guest treasure51

Youngie.. The 3rd day shooting of BOTM.

I really want to know abt the story, more detail. And it will be fight scenes too, rite?

Funny when read abt yoona's stunt. It's a man and shorter than her. Of coz u can see t

Edited by treasure51

Guest springpebble

Hello again fellow admirers of Minyoungie!  Have to delurk to give support to our baby girĺ here. Youngie, despite all the bashings and envious comments, why are you so bless with co-male leads who are eye candies? No wonder many fangirlings want to be in your shoes. Oh well, continue to be beautiful inside and out and more blessings will come your way.

Edited by springpebble

on the set #3rd day [群体围观]

a88c8cf6jw1esguyfs4kaj21w02io4qp.jpg

a88c8cf6jw1esguynmlcdj22io1w0b29.jpg

a88c8cf6jw1esguyp8nrqj22io1w07wh.jpg

a88c8cf6jw1esguyqgl6rj21w02io7wh.jpg

a88c8cf6jw1esguysg15aj21w02io4qq.jpg

a88c8cf6jw1esguytwtswj21w02iohdt.jpg

a88c8cf6jw1esguylur1qj21f01w0kjo.jpg

cr.@super王梓丞 via kamlp

me drooling, her dress [xkl期待][xkl期待][xkl期待]

@springpabble:thank u for the support :)

@treasure51: me too, but unfortunately ensun has not posted more about the story, maybe we will get it soon. Regarding the fight scene, i'm not sure cause in the initial story before, it is said that the story maybe changed from the original one.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Guest Eileen531

So Minyoung has fanboys.....hehe, that's cute, is this on twitter?

I liked the Princess Ja Myung Go costumes..... very similar to the what she is wearing now. It's freer than the styling of a Hanbok.   To me Hanboks look all the same.  

So Minyoung has fanboys.....hehe, that's cute, is this on twitter?

I liked the Princess Ja Myung Go costumes..... very similar to the what she is wearing now. It's freer than the styling of a Hanbok.   To me Hanboks look all the same. 

I saw the fanboys on ig hehehe 

• Like 4

Guest Eileen531

Wow, thanks for sharing that descriptions for Pmy's character @dandelionjd.  I really like the sound of this drama and who Minyoung will play. Not a helpless female and an interesting story. Can't wait, but I know it will be a while before this can be watched. ugh.

Tagging not working.

Guest treasure51

Thanks @dandelionjd.. A little 'young hee' character in "xie yu fei".. Interesting story.. 

Smart 'xie yu fei', 

Wish to see her in fight scene?? Look at this ig.. 

Instagram update

I think this is a sad massage. She's talking about Zzup, her dog, who's with her since her twenties. She says he always been there
for her and now he is sick. She finish her message saying: "I pray. I love you. Thanks". Very sad. I'll update when I'll find better translation.

I saw this translation posted by @ReemKanabta. Rough translation cr: @raine_evenstar

Zzup who has been together with me during my 20s. The little bodied bear that always only looked at me, loved me,
listened to me, comforted me, and protected me. Right now, in that place, don't hurt anymore, live happily. I love you , Thank you.

So sad! :( Stay strong, PMY!

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 9

Guest treasure51

I read the comments on her ig. What happened with zzup?? Something bad??

Need the translation immed...

Cheer up Youngie

Thank you @rrmski 

Edited by treasure51

It's sad to hear that...roughly tranlate...(In my twienties, zzup has been with me..love me, listen to me..stay with me when i lonely.

now it's been a place where there is no sick or pain..only happiness and heaven..love you and thank you..)

PMY must been heartbroken if something happen to zzup.

• Like 5

Rough trans credit to raine_evenstar 

"Zzup who has been together with me during my 20s. The little bodied bear that always only looked at me, loved me, listened to me, comforted me, and protected me.

Right now, in that place, don't hurt anymore, live happily 

I love you , Thank you "

• Like 9

Guest Eileen531

Thanks ladies for the translations and I agree it is a horrible thing to be worrying about her Zzup especially since she is far away filming for the drama.  It's not like she can pick up and leave she has responsibilities there but her heart is with her doggy.  I remember her asking people to pray for Zzup when she needed an operation a few years back. That turned out alright so let's stay hopeful for this time as well.