Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

I notice minyoung carried her luggage in the airport. How cool she is and i remember IV Elle Style (after Dr.Jin):

“When I go overseas, there’s no one to arrange things for me. There’s no one to protect us, so we have to do things on our own. At first it was inconvenient, but after a while I got used to it. I would call a cab on my own. Sometimes I could get into arguments because of the meter. I’ve been cheated before. Also because I’m the strongest, sometimes I would be the one carrying our luggage. Although it wasn’t luxurious, being able to share these little things with my family is also good.”
cr minmincouple blog+AmandaJaclyn18

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 9

#朴敏英# 穿的鞋子 ~ 品牌 : CHANEL ; CC標誌平底涼鞋 ; 售價 : 港幣8,000 ; 2015 春夏款式 4種顏色

Trans: # Pu Minying # wear shoes - brand: CHANEL; CC flag flat sandals; Price: $ 8,000; 2015 Spring Summer Collection 4 colors

88d633e2gw1es0nsj54ksj20o40mnn14.jpg

Brand: Abercrombie & Fitch (A & F); Type: Bell Sleeve Romper (bell-shaped sleeve jumpsuit shorts) SHOWN IN GREEN FLORAL; Price: HK $ 620

88d633e2gw1es28l5wxfzj20pi0deq5b.jpg

Hidden Content

cr.kamlp weibo 

idk what it is about, what it is for:

[info] 2015.4.27~5.10 Baidu flowers ranking- Korean Female Artist. Cr. ego13_0418 via maomao_Army twitter

CEu8VRIUMAAel3E.jpg

​according to ensuns, fans who have baidu ID can gve flowers to your idol, more fans more flower. btw this is not a competition. :) :)

• Like 5

​according to ensuns, fans who have baidu ID can gve flowers to your idol, more fans more flower. btw this is not a competition. :) :)

Oo i see, i thought it's about competition thingy. How about minyoung's leader activity in china on 19th of may? Has it been confirmed? 

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 4

After watching this, i'm not sure the woman who carried red luggage is minyoung or maybe my eyes play tricks on me. But it's impossible she was not with her mom (i'm sure the second lady is minyoung's mom). 

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 4

Guest Eileen531

Wow, that one man almost crashed right into Jessica, so much for being a gentleman.  Minyoung and her mom must of packed their things together since there was only one  piece of luggage. What airport was that anyway, there seemed to be a good amount of international people there?

@dandelionjd, you must have an instant catalogue of Minyoung interviews, because I had forgotten all about that one until you just posted it. I remembered her saying she was cheated because of the meter and she argued with the cabbie. LoL, just picturing that, so glad our girl is a feisty one standing up for herself. She always has her wits about her and is strong minded.

I want to be Minyoung when I grow up!

@Eileen531 at phuket airport (Sica flies to Hong Kong, while Minyoung & her mom, together with Sica's mom went back to Seoul, South Korea by PMY Intl Fans). I just remember some of hers then to make sure i search the interview on minmin blog (that blog helps me a lot hehehehe).

love this fanart :wub:

tumblr_nobfg81dNC1u33sazo1_500.jpg

cr.PMY DC

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Sorry guys for false information.

EDIT:

According to LEADERS cosmetics, PMY will not be attending the 20th Beauty Expo. We are sorry for the false info. cr PMY Intl Fans)

COMPAGNA Seoul Bus ads (CR. PMY DC-콩알나다via kamlp)

88d633e2gw1es3ozh0ptnj20ia08yab3.jpg

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 6

Guest treasure51

Hello....@All MY's fans..open this thread several times but always started on first page. For ajhumma like me needs time to reach the last page. :sweatingbullets:

Still no news abt "GG"?? I thought she was in China . but she had vacation in Thailand. maybe China need more time to decide who will be her co-star :)

Hello....@All MY's fans..open this thread several times but always started on first page. For ajhumma like me needs time to reach the last page. :sweatingbullets:

Still no news abt "GG"?? I thought she was in China . but she had vacation in Thailand. maybe China need more time to decide who will be her co-star :)

​yes it's hard to navigate this site, hope next week it's easier.. still no news...

• Like 3