Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

"Park has no official plan for the next project since she starred in the hit drama “Healer,” which ended in February."

So what's happened with GG? Cancel??? Hope delpot culture or the production will give their official statement. 

Edited by dandelionjd

"Park has no official plan for the next project since she starred in the hit drama “Healer,” which ended in February."

So what's happened with GG? Cancel??? Hope delpot culture or the production will give their official statement. 

​Hmmm...maybe this statement pertains to projects in Korea? I hope that GG project will still push through. She seems quiet these days.

Kim Woo Bin, eh? Tbh, I never entertained the possibility of this pairing, but since it's been brought up, I believe it could work. KWB is a manly man who can complement MY's feminine charms. It will be another noona-dongsaeng pairing, but what does it matter? MY doesn't even look a day past 25. :D

Finally!!! Insta update from our girl! :)

I missed her so much!

trans: I'm performing arts. Now I can reach to the ceiling.

And another one!
trans: Here's my face. I miss you too.

From none to 3! Wow!
trans: One more? Okay, taking. # photos at once # my taste #
Edited by rrmski

Guest blossomnagr

Hello there, where is everyone? why this thread is so quite? To be honest I don't like the new layout of soompi and wish they did not change it ((

Here is IG updates of Park Min Young 

찍고보니 행위예술자 난천장에닿을수있다세뇌중 #어버이날 #mothersday #familytrip #seeyousoon

Embedded image permalink

얼굴은여기 miss you too

Embedded image permalink

Edited by blossomnagr

Guest blossomnagr

'하나더?오키 받아라쑝 #사진은한번에#제맛

Embedded image permalink

translation of her tweets : 'Taking turn performing arts. Now I can reach the ceiling #MothersDay #Mothersday #familytrip #seeyousoon (Might not be précise). Here's miss you too face' one more? Okie take photos at a time #mytaste (Might not be precise)

Edited by blossomnagr

Finally i can find this page since it's hard to find the end of the page. So this is our new home... But i miss the old one... Mod it's hard to navigate this new one by using mobile phone. Can u make the mobile version like the old one?

Where is our recent post? Hm.... Waiting for the confirmation whether it is transfered or not.

Hi all, happy mode for the minyoung's update :wub:

• Like 4

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

hello everyone....happy that we're back...feeling that was a very long boring week without our thread....is it really true that gg didn't push through? so  sad if its true

hello everyone....happy that we're back...feeling that was a very long boring week without our thread....is it really true that gg didn't push through? so  sad if its true

​I didn't hear anything, is some news out? Well if not GG there will be new korean drama, so it's good any way, I think.

• Like 2

Park Min-yeong looks innocent and refreshed in summer look

2015/05/11 

photo592146.jpg

Park Min-yeong shared a selfie showing off her innocent appeal.

On May 11th Park Min-yeong posted a selfie on her personal Instagram along with a short caption, "Take my photo, here you go".

In the photo, she is wearing a floppy hat, and a tank top revealing her collarbones. Her smile looks ever beautiful. Her innocent and refreshed look shakes the heart of her male fans.

Park Min-yeong presented her fantastic acting performances in "Healer" completed in last February. She is scheduled to appear in the Chinese version of 'Gossip Girl' soon.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr via hancinema

-----------------------------------------------------------

"She is scheduled to appear in the Chinese version of 'Gossip Girl' soon". i hope it's reliable and still wait for the confirmation from the production or depot culture.

PS. for who is unable/ uneasy to navigate by using mobile phone like me:

​We haven't optimized the platform on mobile and tablet devices yet. Our team will be working on the optimization after the server is stabilized. (by mod hanyeoun)

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 5

#朴敏英# 穿的鞋子 ~ 品牌 : CHANEL ; CC標誌平底涼鞋 ; 售價 : 港幣8,000 ; 2015 春夏款式 4種顏色

Trans: # Pu Minying # wear shoes - brand: CHANEL; CC flag flat sandals; Price: $ 8,000; 2015 Spring Summer Collection 4 colors

88d633e2gw1es0nsj54ksj20o40mnn14.jpg

Brand: Abercrombie & Fitch (A & F); Type: Bell Sleeve Romper (bell-shaped sleeve jumpsuit shorts) SHOWN IN GREEN FLORAL; Price: HK $ 620

88d633e2gw1es28l5wxfzj20pi0deq5b.jpg

11226864_106971082968879_335087065_n.jpg

cr.kamlp weibo 

idk what it is about, what it is for:

[info] 2015.4.27~5.10 Baidu flowers ranking- Korean Female Artist. Cr. ego13_0418 via maomao_Army twitter

CEu8VRIUMAAel3E.jpg

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 5