Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

still no news from this girl [思考][思考][思考]. Minyoungie... tomorrow is first of may, update about your project okay kkkkkkk

anyways, wattjeop is very cute. lol listen how minyoung called "wattjeop" [爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你]

#ParkMinYoung Her doggie: Wattjeop Zzup's moving film.

cr.Dr.JIN making film via yui_chi twitter

Edited by dandelionjd

Guest blossomnagr

I miss LOL button those IG programs with Min Youngshi's face is so funny. xD

[ENDORSEMENT] #ParkMinYoung #LEADERS LEADERS Whitening Mask 'Aquaringer' and 'Melo Off'
Leaders Cosmetics weibo update

Rough trans : Repost it and share your method of Healing soul, Sina weibo will choose 5 quotes who will get Leaders mask
trans cre: Lark weibo
Participate here :
http://www.weibo.com/leaderscosmetics

Guest Eileen531

Does anyone know the day in which her Korean fans will meet her at the airport to send her off with gifts?  I guess that is the million dollar question, then we would know what to expect.  Ugh, this wait is killing me.  We don't even have the rest of the cast in place, correct?  So China Girl and no news........what's a fan to do?

Dearest great fans of our beautiful talented goddess PMY Congratulations to all from May 1, and I hope that in this wonderful sunny spring day we will finally be able to at least learn something new about our sweet girl in connection with its new Chinese Projects and just waiting to see her again happy charming smile.
Thank you very much for the wonderful people here all the updates in this lovely cozy beautiful new home for our delightful PMY.
I hope the month of May will bring a lot of love, kindness, happy events in the life of our charming PMY, so only the very best of our unique and unrepeatable PMY!

Our PMY girl unique beauty that captivates and fascinates, captures the heart, there is nothing more beautiful than to see her dazzling smile, always blooming, wonderful, sweet, angelic and cheerful and happy girl with a very beautiful, kind heart is full of love for all in life.
Endless pride, love and support of our goddess PMY!

co4s26mernga.png

:wub:

Very beautiful gif, with great love and care from the Chinese fans for our sweetest PMY!Let her beautiful smile heart blesses the day of lovely people here!

Cr gif-images Duani 25/04/2015;Ps by Tracy/Chinese

1sz5h6p3plyv.gif

fju04z7049ij.gif

noz3raidwfxd.gif

9p6faomde3yz.gif

just connecting the dots between CYS and PMY (since CYS is PMY). I quote some parts of this interview.

[7.23.2012] Minyoung’s interview w/ Korean Daily

Fearless minyoung

• When told that she is getting more praise with her acting performances,

she replies, “I have put in a lot of hard work these past 6 years, as much as I can to avoid over-exertion to my body,” ending with a slight smile. “To me, acting is about meeting a new character, much like an experience in a fairytale. If the character is enjoying herself, I would be happy the whole day, if she is sad, I will also be so absorbed in the character and feel depressed too. Now, no matter what kind of transformation the character undergoes or the difficulty of the acting, I will take on the challenge without fear.”

Free spirit

• Park Min Young also attracts much attention besides her acting. She was accused of being a “plastic beauty” and admitted to having plastic surgery in a 2010 interview. Last year, she was again in the limelight for falling in and out of love with her co-star in a drama.

She says, “I guess this is the fate of a celebrity. I myself also monitor the internet use very closely, I’m human, and I admit I can’t say that “I’m not hurt at all, I am unaffected by all this.” All I am sure about is that in the past 6 years I have learnt how to discern things for myself. Which comments are useful criticism, that kind of skill. If I really hate them (bad comments) so much, I should stop (being a celebrity) right? Haha.”
She also said, “I’m a free spirit, so I really don’t know what will happen to me in the future.” “I don’t harp too much for the far future, my style is to live fully in the present. Although currently to me the air at shooting locations is the freshest, I understand that nobody can predict how life can change. Maybe one day I will suddenly announce I’m getting married, maybe one day I will become somebody’s wife, or become a child’s mother... Whether it’s acting, or anything else, I will always make the happiest choice.”

credit: Shyangz + minmincouple.wordpress.com

PS. I like her answer such a smart girl.One of the reason i love her :wub:

Edited by dandelionjd

Guest Eileen531

@ dandelionjd,  I remember reading that article.  She does always give the best well spoken answers.  That is when I learned she still hadn't graduated from her college yet.  I later found out many celebrities take breaks since they begin to take on roles and they delay finishing.  I applaud her for following through and making it happen.  Is it true she has a Master's degree also or is that a mix up of information?

In Dr. Jin I felt Minyoung did a good job and especially the torture scene it was so intense and she gave the scene her all.  I felt the writing went a little bonkers and they didn't develop her character to it's potential. Personally I would like to add more but I'm not sure if the Reveal hidden contents part of this format is done the same as Spoilers from the old format.  If someone shares that I might put my other thoughts in the hidden section. lol.  Nothing big but it just will be better to do it that way. lol

thanks Dandelionjd, i had no idea. Okay when the storyline called for her to be distant from JaeJoong's character forget his name, she had to act the script story accordingly and she did. I think his fans didn't like their bias being treated that way and took it offensively and made it personal.  Which is ridiculous in my opinion.  It added to the already bonkers script and when people started to openly criticize it I felt unfairly she received the brunt.  No way she was to blame for everything that went wrong on that drama. She didn't even go to the wrap up party.  I guess she wanted to finish that paper in order for her to graduate. Pronto.  But that is my 2 cents. lol

Edited by Eileen531

@Eileen531 idk but i have read somewhere she has got master degree (but i pretend she hasn't until official statement confirms it kkkk). Furthermore i'm proud of her cause she valued her education.

I couldn't agree with you more. She totally put all of her in torture scene although her character is constant.Please add more unnie, just click "spoiler" (one eye), it will automatically be spoiler.

EDIT:

his fans were tired because he was second lead who gave everything to his fiancee. Yes the script is bad as i think, cause the second lead syndrome is not fair in reality lol. That's the cliche of k-drama. I think his fans should been aware that in reality  JJ and minyoung are close (judging from the bts and once minyoung called him in healer conference). But thanks to this case, she decided to accomplish her study and took hiatus to contemplate her life. PS. I like her bts in Dr.Jin, she is so cute.;)

Edited by dandelionjd

Guest Eileen531

@ dandelionjd  

As I recall when asked about the dance that Sjn put in the script Hug by DBSK.  Minyoung said she looked on youtube and watched the videos but it wasn't coming out well.  Then she said, "a friend that I'm close with who is also close to Jae Joong told him, Minyoung is dancing to "HUG" for her new drama.  He then worked out the specific steps and emailed her with the information,(very thoughtful of him).  So she didn't specifically call him up.  I never got the impression that she stayed close with Yoochun like hanging out with him and the same with Jae Joong after she acted with him.  They are cordial with each other but not in the same circle even though they know the same people. I think people make more of that but I never saw it that way. I think she is closer with Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki but again I don't have any proof of that either. lol

Edited by Eileen531

@Eileen531 thanks unnie i checked the article and it was said someone who close to her told JJ and JJ sent the practical dance. I wonder who is "someone close" but I guess she's jessica . Idk if they are close or not but i read somewhere that sica and jj had "something"so i guess minyoung knows well him (at least she's best friend of sica kkkkk).

oh ya? can you give me the link? :D

Edited by dandelionjd

Guest Eileen531

@ dandelionjd, sorry I just removed the hidden contents didn't mean to start anything, so to be on the safe side I removed it. :)

Sorry I took so long replying and it appears you found the link already. lol  I remember hearing that too about JJ and Jessica, but it was very early when they were young.  But glad they could stay friendly. lol