Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

@ OO1230

Thanks for the translation. She always carries herself well and is well spoken. Not giddy or childish as many other actresses I've seen in the past. Love her.

Thanks vvxen, that name sounds right.  He's a cutie and wasn't he in Triangle too. lol.  The odd things I remember and other things important I forget.

lol @ me.

Guest JzzMeen

OO1230

said:

PMY speech when she receive Asia Special Award Category Actor:

"이렇게 좋은 자리에 뜻 깊은 상까지 줘서 감사하다. 몇 년 전에 같은 시상식에서 신인으로 상을 받은 적이 있다. 그래서 개인적으로 더 의미 있는 상인 것 같다”라며 “아시아 팬들의 힘이 대단한 것 같고 책임감을 갖고 연기하게 되는 요즘이다. 한국의 배우로서 좋은 연기로 보답하겠다. 다시 한번 감사하다. 여러분 사랑에 힘입어 더 좋은 작품으로 찾아뵙겠다”라고 소감을 전했다. (source: click here)

Thank you for giving me a very meaningful award at this nice place. Few years ago at the same award ceremony, as a rookie I have (ever) received the award. So, personally I think it’s a more meaningful award. Nowadays asia fans’ power is great, I’ve (a sense of) responsibility, and I am into acting. As I’m a South Korea’ actress, I’ll repay with good acting. One more time, thank you. With the strength of everyone’ love, I’ll find and meet you through a better work.

(translation might not be 100% correct)

She does deserve the award.   :-bd =D> :x   :'D

Guest JzzMeen

Congratulation for winning the award!!!  
80958692jw1ergzbxnnoxj20by0i7wfo.jpg

88794f93gw1ergza6glvoj20dw0m4ab9.jpg
credit as tagged via 朴敏英银星后援会 weibo 
Thank you dear @fyeahjcw for the beautiful gifs that make this thread more lively....Thanks @everyone for the wonderful posts...

I'm so glad to see her winning award. I wish her all the best for the years to come!
Great job, amazing girl! @JzzMeen : The thread is alive and it's a great feeling. :)

Few pictures from her winning. She looks so elegant and beautiful on the stage.  :x

201504242201774239_553a3effadc8b.jpg

201504242204772946_553a3f77c1cdc.jpg
201504242203773060_553a3f4a3ff34.jpg
201504242206343710_2.jpg
201504242206343710_3.jpg

I love this picture... her smile is very pretty and she looks happy.

80240aa7de9389273a39bf0337a86081.jpg

pics cr: as tagged

Guest Eileen531

Wow, some more beautiful shots and videos. Thanks everyone and @OO1230 for the translation as always.  We are lucky to have all you ladies give us these goodies.  I was excited all week knowing we would see her for this event and the other day was totally surprised by the Leaders launch, that just snuck up on us. Not complaining and tomorrow a fan signing.....olala.  Happy Days.  As blossomnagr said the other day. Nothing, nothing then boom goodies galore all at once. lol

Thank you @OO1230 for the translation. Feel lucky to have you translate everything so quickly. Otherwise we usually have to wait so long.

Thank you everyone else for the updates, beautiful pics, videos and awesome gifs.

Love your insights @Eileen531

After a long time, seeing MY in a dress that I really like. Wish it was a bit longer at the back so that she could have been more at ease, but otherwise, it was perfect. Love her hair, the dress and her heels. Good to see her in a mini dress after all those gowns at KBS.
88794f93gw1ergz2zeicnj20f00f0wgz.jpg

I watched the one with Si Wan and MY. Si Wan looked a bit tensed, MY also appeared a bit nervous at the beginning. But then she flashed her brilliant smile and took control of the situation. I also love Min Young's speeches. Some come from the heart like at the KBS awards and some a bit more formal. But whatever she says, she says it well without making any of it sound silly and wasting the audience's time.

Btw loved her pole dance video. It was so nice of her to make an attempt to cheer up her fans once she found out many had worried over her unfollowing spree. Shows what kind of a person she is in real life as well, someone who goes that extra mile to make others happy when she feels she could have accidentally made them worry.

I am waiting impatiently for CG to start. I can't wait to see her transformation as Serena. Really hope the production is good and that they give us an interesting drama.

Btw it feels good to see this thread so crowded with so many insightful posts. Healer has really given Min Young lots of dedicated fans.

Serena walks in ...
88794f93gw1ergufbyogyj20g40yn76z.jpg

cre: as tagged

Min Young in mini dresses over the years at awards : Mini Young

minyoung.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBtg_TyDcHp75-2vSHJg2

I really loved this one, especially her eyes were very pretty here. She seemed like a wrapped up doll. <3

This one is not much of a favourite. Anyway, these were her early years.

200912312355011001_1parminyoung.jpg
 This one was also nice
mnet_eom_park.jpgmnet_pmy.jpg

I just wonder what those ahjumas thinking about when minyoung passed them lol. Regarding 'no news no news then Bam', i must accustom myself during her filming in china. But i'll be glad if she always updates her sns hehehehehe. @mimi26 i thought she will wear long dress but wow her BW mini dress is good choice ^:)^. Still waiting news of her co-star :-w

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/04/park-min-young-attends-asia-model-awards.html?m=1

I think k-netizen should move on from her past and appreciate minyoung's work in showbiz. But cant stop laughing when read it, k-netizen is busy with lmh meanwhile international viewer is busy with jcw ahahahaha. They forget it's about pmy attends asia model award not about lmh or jcw ahahahahaha. Ps. Sorry the spoiler doesn't work this time.

@mimi26 Thanks for sharing those lovely old photos of MY. I've always found her pretty since her High Kick days, yet it always stuns me to see her transformation from a bright-eyed young girl to an elegant and sophisticated lady. :)

• Like 1

Guest treasure51
Guest Eileen531

Thanks @ all for sharing your pictures, I love seeing how beautiful yet again Minyoung looks.  She is not afraid to laugh at herself and looks to be making the fans at the signing enjoy it. It is so odd to see man fans......lol I don't want to call them fanboys because that sounds silly.
@ Mimi26,  I see what you mean by a little longer in the back.  Watching it live as she walked up on stage it looked fine as she was moving and was being modest/careful.  But in a still shot of course it appears reallllllly short.  lol
Who is the other presenter with Minyoung when she is wearing the blue mini dress?Also, I always liked how her eyes appeared too in the white mini dress, I think that was at the Blue Dragon Awards (i could have that wrong)  I wonder what she did to make them stand out?

@Eileen531 if i'm not mistaken he is Park Shin Yang

-Throwback Sunday-

Vivienne Westwood x 朴敏英 Park Min Young (박민영)專訪

Her english ;)
cr.modamiahk

[T멤버십 글로벌] 해외에서도 잊지 마세요, T멤버십 글로벌!

cr.SK Telcom

fun minyoungie

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @ dandelionjd I appreciate it.  I like the videos they are great. Also, for the theory, I got it. Thanks again.  

class="yt watch-title-container"150425 박민영의 두아니 데이트 오프닝(Park Min-Young's DUANI Date Opening)

class="yt watch-title-container"150425 박민영의 두아니 데이트 엔딩(Park Min-Young's DUANI Date Ending)

lol the fanboys were hilarious =)) , must watch this!!!

cr.오상 (http://blog.naver.com/bburgunred)

PMY's fashion

Brand:Brand:ISABEL MARANT. Kast printed cotton canvas jacket Code:545149 Price: HK $ 3,799 Kib printed denim mini-skirts Code:545150 Price:HK $ 4,399

CDfYfuYUEAA-p1Q.jpgCDfYjV4UEAEXdM8.jpgCDfYid-UEAAsCZd.jpg

CDfV1wzUMAEB5a-.jpgCDfV2AgVIAAadSJ.jpg
PMY dress: Brand: ISABEL MARANT Name: Geeny cotton flounced chiffon mini-dress Product Code: 545130 Price: HK $ 9,199

cr.PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans twitter

• Like 1

I love her Duani dress too. Wow, Min Young looked so classy for the awards n here she was so cute. At times, she resembles a kitten with her expressions. It's nice to attend a fansign event where the actor also seems to be genuinely enjoying it. The Queen of funny facial expressions, PMY!

Thanks @dandeliodj @banoffee43, @treasure51 n !OO1230 for the lovely pics.

Yup @Eileen531 blue dragon awards. She looked so happy too. Radiant is the word. Sometimes want to tweet Min Young to do that with her eyes again. ^_^

Agree @vvxen ^_^

@dandelionjd Listening to MY talking about Vivienne Westwood, can't wait to see all the pretty clothes of Serena in CG.

Many PMY Soompiers have been dreaming of seeing her as a chaebol princess for a while to see her in gorgeous dresses and gowns.

cre: xaverie chan
  • Like 1