Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

@ladybp080585_at_gmail.com_stv hehehehe, This is based on the fans on DF that she has. I'm happy she can reach top ten, at least after her hiatus, i think it's good achievement. B-)

Ps. Idk i think DF misplaced the ranking. Pmy should be tenth since she is less than yoon ah.

She's so lovely!!!! Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!

6BTKtkN.jpg?1
AubBLSh.jpg?1
cr: OSEN

I'm putting the rest of the pics in spoiler so the page wouldn't have trouble loading. :)

FOXZjZt.jpg?1
C0AzJwQ.jpg?1
CnTgkeq.jpg?1
s5nLT9E.jpg?1
2e4mtvx.jpg?1
2015042401002141200161941.jpg
201504241946771873_553a1f2073c93.jpg
201504241929543710_1.jpg
cr: as tagged

One more screencap:
oozJYzz.png?1
cr: DC

I really love her dress choice! Not only it fits her perfectly but also makes her look fashionable and chic!

Guest Eileen531

@ vvxen,  
That's what I was thinking too, what a pleasant change from all the material and long gowns.  She does look stylish and chic and sexy and a great pair of legs and, and......i could keep this up but i have to get to work.  LoL
Thanks for sharing the pictures and videos everyone.

PMY speech when she receive Asia Special Award Category Actor:

"이렇게 좋은 자리에 뜻 깊은 상까지 줘서 감사하다. 몇 년 전에 같은 시상식에서 신인으로 상을 받은 적이 있다. 그래서 개인적으로 더 의미 있는 상인 것 같다”라며 “아시아 팬들의 힘이 대단한 것 같고 책임감을 갖고 연기하게 되는 요즘이다. 한국의 배우로서 좋은 연기로 보답하겠다. 다시 한번 감사하다. 여러분 사랑에 힘입어 더 좋은 작품으로 찾아뵙겠다”라고 소감을 전했다. (source: click here)

Thank you for giving me a very meaningful award at this nice place. Few years ago at the same award ceremony, as a rookie I have (ever) received the award. So, personally I think it’s a more meaningful award. Nowadays asia fans’ power is great, I’ve (a sense of) responsibility, and I am into acting. As I’m a South Korea’ actress, I’ll repay with good acting. One more time, thank you. With the strength of everyone’ love, I’ll find and meet you through a better work.

(translation might not be 100% correct)

She does deserve the award.   :-bd =D> :x   :'D

Guest Eileen531

Isn't she the sweetest, after she receives her flowers and award she politely backs up since the male actor (I don't know his name but I know he is from miserang) is on the inside and his fans wouldn't be able to see him as well if she was blocking him.  Such a thoughtful lady.

He was a gentleman too giving her the polite gesture to go up the steps a head of him. Love manners.

@ ReemKanabta, I have a girl crush too. lol