Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young and Jin Yi Han reunite in still cuts for 'A New Leaf'

park-min-young_1397671267_af_org.jpg

Actors Park Min Young and Jin Yi Han are seen reuniting in still cuts from MBC's upcoming drama, 'A New Leaf'!  The two previously played siblings in 'Dr. Jin.'

'A New Leaf' focuses on an ace attorney of a law firm, Kim Suk Joo, who loses his memory through a huge accident, allowing him to look back at his life and start over.  It will be written by Choi Hee Ra of 'Golden Time' and directed by Park Jae Bum of 'Scandal.'  

Meanwhile, Jin Yi Han plays Jun Ji Won, a modest man with a brilliant mind who coincidentally runs into Park Min Young's character, Ji Yoon, at a wedding.  As the two played siblings two years before, people are curious to see how they may interact again in this new drama as colleagues.  

You can check out the drama's first episode on April 23!

cre: allkpop

@TaetiseoS Don't worry. From now on, this thread will also be updated. Good to see you here! If you want more PMY updates, you can visit these two FB pages. They update everyday.

Park Min Young Ifans United https://www.facebook.com/pages/Park-Min-Young-%EB%B0%95%EB%AF%BC%EC%98%81-International-fans-united/224308141025754

A New Leaf Page https://www.facebook.com/ANewLeafKdrama

Thanks @saved2k Jin Yi Han looks hotter in modern clothes. I wonder how their relationship is going to be. My guess is that he, being the lawyer that he is, might encourage MY to apply as an intern  to some law firm or his law firm. She will also meet Kim Myung Min this wedding and will leave a subtle impression on him according to the translation.

I am waiting for some stills of KMM-PMY together and of course a teaser today!

@FerizL Welcome to PMY thread!

Some of the new A New Leaf Videos:

I love the tune. It starts out a bit sad (for me, making me remember all the days we waited for Min Young) and then happy! Love the cute PMY-KMM moment there. He said something which she finds hard to believe. Good to see her bonding with her costars!

Kim Nana is so happy to see the man who tormented her. LOL But so nice to see her looking so excited to meet Kim Sang Joong and he is also so pleased to meet her.

Love the background score and generally happy to see Min Young. Lee Ji Yoon is reading something and seems to have found her file.
cre: irenehuang15, youtube
What I understood and speculate about Lee Ji Yoon's character description from Chinese sources until the proper translation comes along. (Take it with a pinch of salt)
 Lee Ji Yoon's grandfather had been wrongly accused and jailed. The case had gone on for years because of which the family had to undergo lots of difficulties, but finally the case was resolved in their favour. This is the basis for Lee Ji Yoon's faith in the legal system, that come what may, justice will triumph in the end. She is a positive person and meets Seok Joo for the first time in the wedding party of her BFF. The rest is half speculation. Something about helping Seok Joo hide his memory loss from the firm and how though Jin Yi Han's character cares for her in the firm  (not sure about this part)  she increasingly starts caring for Seok Joo and leaves their firm and joins Seok Joo (guess he will start his own firm).

Guest blossomnagr

New Teaser for A New Leaf. So excited. at the end it says that the release date is 30th of April. Good to know for sure.

@saved2k I miss you so much. You are so right!  :(  I can understand an idealistic intern, but does she need to be so bright and cheerful?  But once I read the character description of Lee Ji Yoon, I got the feeling that some of that idealism is tempered by experience since her family has gone through a tough legal battle where finally justice was served. That sounds more realistic to me than an intern who is completely blind to the reality of the legal world and has a child-like faith in the legal system. In this day and world, it will be hard to meet someone with that much faith that they will get to work in a just system.
The latest teaser:

cre: putCatNuneo
Till now, I have not seen much of Lee Ji Yeon that is different from the "bright, optimistic" character she has played before. There is a bit of Nana and Jae In there, but Min Young herself has said that it takes one or two episodes for her to get into the character, so that is understandable. She will remain the bright character she is supposed to play in the early episodes and since that comes easy to her, I don't expect a sea change overnight. But since she is going to play the bright intern against the no-nonsense superior, perhaps it won't be that in your face. But I liked her stills with Kim Myung Min in the wedding scene, especially this one. That is a different expression on her face. This is a vain hope, but I wish they would play with her "brightness" in the sense that she gets frustrated seeing someone not respond to it/gets shouted at for being too bright. ;) PMY has got some cruel fans, what to do?  :D This was the most interesting PMY scene for me so far, since I saw her do something which I have not seen her do before.

Embedded image permalink
cre: as tagged
"Mr. Mr. Can't you see the pretty lady smiling at you?"

And this one:  " It has always been 'I come, I smile, I conquer'! What the hell is wrong with you?" 
cre: as tagged
And I liked this one: This is different from her crying scenes as Young Rae. I also noticed this and saw that one Chinese fan had also seen the same thing. Don't know the context, but seems like this is a bit of childish crying, where you feel you have been wronged and so cry. So cute!!! 
88d633e2gw1eftb1fdx7ug20g8094u0x.gif
cre: kamlp, weibo class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"‘Reformation’ Reveals First Encounter Between Kim Myung Min and Park Min Young

Kim Myung Min and Park Min Young’s first encounter has been revealed.

On April 25, MBC’s Reformation released a set of photos featuring Kim Myung Min and Park Min Young’s first encounter in the drama.

Reformation is a courtroom drama about an elite lawyer ‘Kim Suk Joo’ losing his memories after an accident and living a completely new life by looking back at his past. 

In the drama, Kim Suk Joo (Kim Myung Min) and Lee Ji Yoon (Park Min Young) first run into each other at Park Min Young’s friend Miri’s wedding. 

Having no clue that they will be meeting again as a lawyer and intern at the same law firm, Ji Yoon tries to make Suk Joo leave upon receiving a favor from Miri, who is on bad terms with him. 

‘Reformation’ Reveals First Encounter Between Kim Myung Min and Park Min Young

Approaching Suk Joo with the intent to make him leave, Ji Yoon spilled wine on his clothes on purpose and fusses over him with a napkin.

Park Min Young reportedly brightened up the atmosphere at the filming site with her comical and adorable actions. 

Kim Myung Min and Park Min Young also continuously conversed with each other about their roles, as they prepared to shoot the next scene. 

The first episode is set to air on April 30.

Photo credit: MBC

cre: mwave
<개과천선> 첫 만남부터 결혼식장? '저돌적' 박민영에 김명민 '당황' 이미지-3
<개과천선> 첫 만남부터 결혼식장? '저돌적' 박민영에 김명민 '당황' 이미지-4
cre: as taggedI am looking forward to having our own discussions here about our girl's acting. So my dear PMY chinggus, please come and give your thoughts, okay?

I was really happy with MY's performance in episode 1. Really loved Lee Ji Yoon's character. Lee Ji Yoon is a woman and not a girl and that makes a lot of difference. She is cute, but funny, flirty and at the same time earnest about her work. MY also surprised me with many of her expressions. Lee Ji Yoon fighting!

Guest blossomnagr

Soooooooo happy to see Min Young comeback. Agree @mimi26 she enhanced in her acting and one can surely notice it. Also she looks more mature. Loved 1st &2nd eps and anticipating the 3rd eps. Because I was waiting for this drama so much, my friends joined me to see what is it about. So A New Leaf and Lee Ji Yoon fighting!!!