Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

On 2017-7-13 at 3:10 PM, saved2K said:

Hello, hello glad you are enjoying 7DQ too.  

Of course @saved2K...same as all her fans . I even keep on repeating watching thru YT all its  BTS. I visited the 7DQ thread. Well, I am just a silent lurker  there hehehe . . and I saw you there, too. I love PMY since I watched IAS and I keep on loving her as everyone here does. 

Tomorrow's SDQ's Episode 15. I might sleep late again tomorrow night and wake up early for the English Sub. For the information of those who keep on asking where to watch Korean Dramas' fast english sub... I want to recommend Dramafire. You will surely have the earliest english sub you wish for. 

• Like 3

On 2017-7-18 at 3:24 AM, banoffee43 said:

“Portraying Eun Byul has made me change a lot. Because of her, I want to become an optimistic and outgoing person.” CLz_xZrVEAAKRo5.jpg

And this was the girl whom

On 2017-7-18 at 3:24 AM, banoffee43 said:

“Portraying Eun Byul has made me change a lot. Because of her, I want to become an optimistic and outgoing person.” CLz_xZrVEAAKRo5.jpg

And this was the girl whom I saw years ago that made me fall in love with and did make me  her Fan For Life lol. I smile when she smiles and cry when she cries in her dramas. Looking forward for tomorrow's 7DQ Ep 15. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, anthurium_52702 said:

Because of her, I want to become an optimistic and outgoing

That is the reason why I love this actress so much! From her heroines, you learn to be courageous and optimistic In this is the great power of the actress, to play in such a way as to inspire her audience

• Like 5

21 hours ago, OksanaS said:

That is the reason why I love this actress so much! From her heroines, you learn to be courageous and optimistic In this is the great power of the actress, to play in such a way as to inspire her audience

That is right. As far as I am concerned.. I just love her for she's very beautiful, friendly  and such  a talented actress. Before IAS, I watched lots of Korean dramas and movies  but after IAS, I only watched dramas and movies where PMY was in it. I don't understand why but I'd lost interest whatever drama I started to watch. When this SDQ come to  end,  I might again content myself  to visit Soompi, YT and  watch any of her dramas all over again for sure. 

Daa... Just wanna thank you ( all of you),  PMY lovers in this thread for all the updates about our girl. I love you all!

Waiting patiently for tonight's  episode. OHHHH I just love Wednesdays and Thursdays since last month. hehehe

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Two weeks from now and Seven Day Queen will be over.  Hope to see her in another project before the year ends.  Love to see her in a mystery thriller this time.  

I hope so too but we must wait and see I mean we all know MY ... but she said  that wants one more progect this year so I have small hope! And I lke her with short hear!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

I hope so too but we must wait and see I mean we all know MY ... but she said  that wants one more progect this year so I have small hope! And I lke her with short hear!

Yeah, hope she will not take a too long break this time. Maybe it will be nice if she appears in a variety show  this time

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Yeah, hope she will not take a too long break this time. Maybe it will be nice if she appears in a variety show  this time

She said about movie... its cool idea she needs more movies and I love thrillers so much so mistery, or thriller or some rom com ... please! She didnt play detective yet... many actors already choose new progets  even they corrent still air  but MY never did so... variety shows I dont know.. yes, why not ))) 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi! I'm a new Park Min Young fan! I am watching  7 day queen. I fell in love with her. I think she acts with emotions. I hope I'm accepted here! :) 

Welcome here dear! And it may be interesting to know you

Getting to know more about ParkMinYoung

DFzJJ73VYAAjK7e.jpg

DFzJK4nUMAAhE4D.jpg

DFzJLiFUAAAim3t.jpg

DFzJMOyUIAAI_kW.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi! I'm a new Park Min Young fan! I am watching  7 day queen. I fell in love with her. I think she acts with emotions. I hope I'm accepted here! :) 

Hi you are very much welcome here.  Do visit this thread more often :heart: from all of us

• Like 1

Since her 7DQ drama is almost over..... I am super excited for her next project.  She did mention in one of her latest interviews that she wants to do another project for this year.... most likely a movie.  Whatever it is.... for sure I'm going to check this out.

Just for fun.... I have listed several actors I want her to co-star with.... please share yours:heart::heart::heart:

1.  Yoo Yeon Seok

They already acted together in a short film but wanna see them work together in a full length drama or movie

.Image result for yoo yeon seok

2.  Jo Jung Suk

It will be interesting to see these label mate work together on-screen.  I think they will be hilarious in a Rom-Com

Image result for jo jung suk

3.  Yoo Ah In

After Sungkyungkwan, wanna see these 2 friends work together again.  A mystery thriller will be great maybe??? I bet their chemistry will be off the chart too.

Image result for yoo ah in

• Like 4