Wendy Attempts At "rap"

x3wendy

Melodic rapping. zmg, i suck at that. xD

It's honestly, very nice. You need to be a bit more confident, believe what your saying. Probably speak clearer as well. When I write something, I always end up not going on the beat I want to when recording it either so you just gotta go with it haha The beat's so nice

The lyrics were good as well. I like the starting line.

hmm...I think "Living each other, loving each other" should use the same tune. Get what I mean? xDD

>< Why am I acting like I can rap. You did great.

kimseo- cool (= i'd love your help.

simply_dream- you can do it too^^ this was the first tiem i did it & it didn't turn out that bad i hope >_> i guess i was nervous when i hit the record button so that's why; just gotta cool down or something

open_notes- thank you x] i'm still waiting for my friend to finish her part, but she's been busy & so have i. i think i'll post it up when it's done, i'll have to ask her first xP

juhjuh- i guess it's not really called rapping then :T when i'm clear i cant speak as fast so i end up messing up & it wouldn't fit in with the beat.. thanks for the comment; i bet you coudl've done better than me. a lot better^^

Rai-Rai- i bet you're great at melodic rapping, but you're just hiding htat skill ! right? :] I'm never confident >_> i'm always doubting myself and being the nervous me when i'm recording. okay i'll try it in the same tune the next time i try to do this again; but who knows when that is.

Thanks for the comments everybody x]

Guest sungiebaby637

>.< wendy i am so sorry..... aahhh i'm been busy lately... but jus give me some time coz college its killin me so yea hehe ^^

Archived