Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

so Kundo: Age of the Rampant will be showing late July and My Palpitating Life is schedule for sometime in September.. so i heard. ahh my plan to go to SK for Aug and Sept would be perfect for me to catch both movies in theater. yehhhh can't wait!

@oceanluvjust to be able to watch the movie while it's in theater will make me happy already.. but yes, be able to see the REAL him would make this trip an unforgettable one. the only sad thing for me will be the movies itself. I feel like Kundo: KDW will die at the end :(  and as for My Palpitating Life will be a tear-jerker ahhh Oppa, what are u doing to me?? 
wonder how many caps does he own.. the above pix alone show him in 3 different baseball caps. 

Guest susan1990

@oceanluvThanks, I can see it :)
acturally, a pic by daum cafe that I want see the most :)) <3
haizzz, I want see more pics from FM, fangirl's blog no post anything, they just take poster in FM :(

Guest susan1990

"M" movie was remade with named : "Mimi" Changmin of DBSK 

I dont know how to get youtube's link, sorry everyone :(
But, the scene made I noticed was Lupin bar :)) . KAng Dong won's face I edit by myself 
uxDrxK7.jpg
second 21th in trailer , :))

^thank you Susan :)yeah! it's him...maybe the hidden credit from the producer...  :-?
If you want to post the video from YouTube here.Go to the link on YouTube. Below the vid you'll see the "Share" button. Click it and copy that link to paste into forum.

^ i didn't look into detail for the upcoming drama, but when i heard the word MiMi.. i thought of the movie M. and that cool that they are having a drama version of it. KDW did such a good job for the role of MinWoo, wonder if changmin's character be the same as the movie? if so, will Changmin be able to pull it off? another drama I will be looking forward to. 

Guest hyewon74

my first time posting!  I have been a lurker for sometime now.  Looking forward to seeing more of Kang Dong Won works!  he is a great actor.  Hope to hear more news on him and his upcoming projects!  Take care everyone!

@Hyewon74, welcome to the page. hehe post #1, wow, i can't even remember which page was my first post. ;) KDW is in deed a great actor, he's one of the actor that has the look but most became fans due to his acting skills. cuz to be honest, when i first watch Too Beautiful to Lie (watch it this month for the first time and the fashion ..smh).. did not think he was good looking but love his voice then watch more of his movies and now he's my top 5 korean actors. even til now i find his talent more attractive than his look. but he's such a mysterious person (celeb) that get me all  :(|) :x :)] 8-} =P~ lol as to the reason why i'm on this page everyday.

Guest hyewon74

BURI,thank you for welcoming me!  What's good about KDW is he tries to portray many characters and he is always open to play anti-hero roles too that gives more depth to his acting skills.  He can be tough and gentle at the same time in the roles he portray. Looking forward to seeing his upcoming projects.
One thing endearing of him is his being down to earth and shy.  I hope really is a good person in real life in spite for fame and fortune.

Buri, by the way from where are you?  I'm from the Philippines,  its nice to know fellow KDW admirers in this thread.  Thank you to everyone who always take time to share new updates of the beloved KDW! There is limited Korean Ent. access in our place but thank God for internet!  MMy dream though is to get to see S. Korea someday.
True he is not the typical pretty boy he is more than that, if you get to know him more his personality is the best and will admire him more. Oh Ya!,  I love his voice when he speaks , very manly.
Sad that he is not keen in doing dramas anymore.  It would be nice to see his acting chops much longer in drama.  Very excited for his upcoming movie "My palpitating life w/ the lovely SHK!"

@hyewon74, awww.. u r welcome! btw, I'm from the States.. far from the Philippines. We share the same dream of going to S.Korea! hehe but thank goodness I have a friend who's currently teaching English there right now, so I've already plan on visiting her for 2 months is Aug and Sept. which is during the time of both of KDW's movie (Kudo & MPL). Since I can stay at my friend's place for free, I have money for personal expense. 
I love KDW playing the anti-hero roles cuz it show case more of his acting skills and the fangirl in me love it cuz he's not seen with any actress. I've watched Camilla Love for Sales .. he was sooo good looking and I love it but ahhh all them kissing scenes :( hehe 
I do hope he can do dramas in the future but knowing KDW, that drama would have to be unique.!
I've watched Jeon Woo Chi 3x this month already.. i just can't get enough of his voice in the movie. hehe I know Voice of Murderer is all his voice but I do want to see his face also 
:\">

Guest msbae77

Hi all KDW fans :-h

Count me in! After watching Secret Reunion and Temptation of the Wolves last night, I'm now officially a fan of this hottie! :)

So looking forward to his coming projects...

Guest hyewon74

Buri, I have some relatives in the States, visited there once and hoping that I could go back again.  Good that you have friends in S.Korea hopefully in you \r visit you can see KDW and you can share your adventure related to him when the time comes.

By they do you guys have a link for the Jeon Woo Chi movie with eng sub?  This is the KDW movie that I have been wanting to see but did not find any link of the whole film.  Hope someone can again give the link.  Based on the reviews and the box office of this film it sure fun.  Please share some links on this.

msbae77 , I also loved Secret Reunion and Temptation of Wolves and Maundy Thursday with Lee Na Yang. 

Have a great day ya all.

Welcome to the page @msbae77, See that you are a Song Hye Kyo's fan, is she what brought you to watch KDW's movie? Secret Reunion and Temptation of Wolves are good movies and like Hyewon77 posted, you should also watch Maundy Thursday along with Jeon Woo Chi. Have you get a chance to see Love for Sales? i've only seen the raw without sub. Wahhh so nice to have new fans even though he's been out for 10 years, never to late to join since he's still want to act even into his fifties. 
@hyewon77, I've just message you the link to Jeon Woo Chi.. it's a good movie. i've seen it 3x this month alone. He talk more in this movie than most so of course for someone like me whom love his voice cannot get enough of the movie. I'll try to make some KDW's time while i'm in S. Korea .. hopefully i can see him during the MPL's promotion. I plan on going to the G Cafe .. see some of KDW's woodworking skills. Super talented guy we admire here. :)
Which part of the states did you visit? I'm in MA but going to CA in a few weeks. I do know plenty of Philippines in CA. 

Guest msbae77

@buri, yes, his name has always been linked to SHK ever since Love For Sale but didnt bother checking him out til recently.  Not sure if it was a good move coz now I want him for myself! HAHA..but since im happily married so I wouldnt mind him dating SHK..:)

@buri, you're going to SK? WHEN? I'm planning to go to too for MPL's premier.

@msbae77 that's awesome, maybe we can meet. i'll be there for the whole month of Aug and Sept. i heard MPL's premier in Sept.. i will be there, hope to see u! :) where r u from? r u from the states?
Yes i want KDW for myself and since i'm NOT married.. I'm going to be realistic and don't mine if he date SHK. Well, it's not like I can stop them if they do date :) lol Should i be like the fans in SK and ask for him to be a national treasure, and to be single forever!!! lol I'm so confuse!!!! there's that part of me which want him to be with someone and then there's this devil beside me lol  >:)
BTW, have you seen the MV for Bestie's song Love Option, I know that there were the talk of how KDW name was mention in the lyric: "who slightly resembles Kang Dong Won"  how about the part where SHK name was also mentions : "who tell me I'm prettier than Song Hye Kyo"   lol wonder if the song writer had just finish watching Love for Sale :P

found this very rare videos of KDW @ YT...sort of documentary format show featuring KDW...too bad there's no English sub...can somebody kind enough to translate? please? would appreciate it very much...thanks

The Secret: Kang Dong Won.part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcTx1qzdkns

The secret: Kang Dong Won.part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAN53S39nd0

Guest AnJilaah

Kang Dong Won @ the VIP premiere of "The Law of Pleasure" last Feb 4 starring Uhm Jung Hwa, Moon So Ri and Jo Min Soo. :) SHK, Uhm Tae Woong, Joo Won, Suzy, BoA,  etc also attended. 
He has gained weight. so cute! :)
Article image

Credit: Nate

Guest hyewon74

KDW Looking mighty fine.  he looks a lot younger.  Looking forward to their upcoming movie.  As always SHK is very beautiful.  All the best to these two great artists.