Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Buri said: @maygrool.. Joo Won and TOP both remind me of Dong Won, all 3 are very attractive. TOP look most manly to me.. Joo Won is like a kid and Dong Won is in between. I like KDW most of the 3 because he's like a mystery to me..lol if the 3 were a genres for a drama:
TOP : ActionJW: RomanceKDW: Mystery...
I choose Mystery .. I like puzzle! lol gosh i've been lurking around this page too much lately!! KDW, what have you done to me? :)

@nozaroc yes lets solve the puzzle together. I have plan on going to korea this year for a month sooooo I shall get ready for stalker mode!! lol nvr been a stalker so I need to practice!! 
BTW.. Happy 34th Birthday to Dong Won oppa!!!!! 

Buri said: @nozaroc yes lets solve the puzzle together. I have plan on going to korea this year for a month sooooo I shall get ready for stalker mode!! lol nvr been a stalker so I need to practice!! 

nozaroc said: Buri said: @nozaroc yes lets solve the puzzle together. I have plan on going to korea this year for a month sooooo I shall get ready for stalker mode!! lol nvr been a stalker so I need to practice!! 

Guest crazywindblower

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANG DONG WON!!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P  :x :) :-* in case i won't be able to greet you tomorrow (January 18)..kekeke.. :D:P 
I wish you all the best this 2014! may you continue to receive more blessings and wish you good health as well..  :-bd ;;) 
saranghaeyo oppa!!! hope you enjoy your special day.. :\"> :-* :x

Happy birthday Kang Dong Won oppa, i am a fan of Song Hye Kyo. Because of the upcoming movie, i searched about u. Somehow, i became your fan. I'm watching drama 1% of anything, you're so cute. Suddenly, i wonder if u comeback with a drama again. Why not? Right? I hope so.
I'm looking forward the movie u will act with SHK ss, and really hope that you guys will date in real life. LOls.

Guest AnJilaah

Happy Birthday Kang Dong Won! Best of luck for 2014. Fighting! :) 
d0c808db67530d08e1558df61947371d.jpg?t=1

Addition...
Ms. Park (UAA) tweeted the below photo earlier. It's KDW's birthday cake! Looks like he is celebrating today. Have fun! :)
Trans: "Happy Birthday :)"
BeQuw7KCMAErxER.jpg

Source: ellentuna @twitter
OT: lol I just noticed that Happy Birthday was spelled wrong in the cake. kkk

wawwww just finish going thru 344 pages of Kang Dong Won, love this man! it's been 10 years for him in the entertainment but i've just come to know how good of an actor he is. My favorite korean movie actor!! hehe 

Guest crazywindblower

does anyone know or can confirm when is kdw real birth year is? when i google it, most sites that i saw says he was born in 1981..but why is his birthday cakes and greetings in those shared photos says he is 34? i am confused..kekeke..  :-S :-/
if he is born in 1981, he should be 33 this 2014. but if he is 34 this year, that makes him born in the year 1980.. :-/

crazywindblower said: does anyone know or can confirm when is kdw real birth year is? when i google it, most sites that i saw says he was born in 1981..but why is his birthday cakes and greetings in those shared photos says he is 34? i am confused..kekeke..  :-S :-/
if he is born in 1981, he should be 33 this 2014. but if he is 34 this year, that makes him born in the year 1980.. :-/

Orion said: crazywindblower said: does anyone know or can confirm when is kdw real birth year is? when i google it, most sites that i saw says he was born in 1981..but why is his birthday cakes and greetings in those shared photos says he is 34? i am confused..kekeke..  :-S :-/

Guest susan1990

crazywindblower said: does anyone know or can confirm when is kdw real birth year is? when i google it, most sites that i saw says he was born in 1981..but why is his birthday cakes and greetings in those shared photos says he is 34? i am confused..kekeke..  :-S :-/

glad to see how active in this thread, welcome all newbies!

NEWS 

kdw's recently vid @ the vip premiere of film "When a man loves a woman" starring by Hwang Jung Min and Han Hye Jin.

MvUELO.jpg

g8cuVd.jpg

credit: wanwan blog

source 

edit

Newest pic! 

from DC.

tTYs3J.jpg

luv him...

edit again 

what a surprised day! 

Finally a b day's pic! oh, how cute!

credit cafe dw81 and thx to Chinese fan for the precious pic....

rmUiEZ.jpg

wahhh the movie must be sad cuz most of the women came out with tears in their eyes.
I'm not surprise anymore not seeing Dong Won at the VIP red carpet... and i'm a new fan! 
What's his favorite color?? he's usually or most of the time wearing black. 
the last last pix of him reminded me of Joo Won, maybe cuz he seem to put up some weight there. Love him!! can't wait for "Band of Thieves" to come out. 
... I really want to keep this page alive, so i'm trying to post at least once a day. 

@msriz cos of my lucky day made me find those precious pics... :)yep, he looks younger incredibly!
@Burithx for doing this thread lively, I may not come to post often cos of my busy work...kdw said once he liked black and red color (all time favorite), sometimes liked yellow and white... 

Guest susan1990

I found daum cafe dong won81 , but I cant made resign to become member, or couldn't watch any news n photo in that side, google translation no used that webside.
That is the unfortunate, maybe cant register from my country. 
haizzz, i really want to see more photo that FM :'(

Guest susan1990

oceanluv said:

glad to see how active in this thread, welcome all newbies!

NEWS 

kdw's recently vid @ the vip premiere of film "When a man loves a woman" starring by Hwang Jung Min and Han Hye Jin.

credit: wanwan blog

source 

edit

Newest pic! 

from DC.

luv him...

edit again 

what a surprised day! 

Finally a b day's pic! oh, how cute!

credit cafe dw81 and thx to Chinese fan for the precious pic....