Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest dada_princess

thnx for joining me, thnxxx^_^ :rolleyes:

Read the latest announcement here http://gangdongwon.19.forumer.com

Oceanluv Dongwonie used to be cf King since 2004. his rising wages shows his outstanding reputation. that's really good tidings. If Kdw should be in Thailand, this depends on the possibility that he has an official position in Korean artists football team. I'm not sure cos in most of friendly football matches of the team overseas before, i didn't heard of KDW's presence.

i want to register but i can't identify the characters in the confirmation code ...

i've tried twice and still appear that way ... and i can't register yet T_T

c'mon try again AiRiNe. This incident offen occurs when lot of users online on the main server.

dadaprincess how many forumer that you have been made? kdw the first or the only? hehe...just like to know....

I got my own blog, but it's not convinient for either me or others to post or upload, then i decided to make a new forum of KDW. This would be more enjoyable if having contributions from you also others'. Yeah...the only forum of Dongwonie!!!~~~ I put no special interest on other male stars, how 'bout you??? :sweatingbullets:

Hi Dada_princess, Airine, Syille and Oceanluv

Dada - I just visit your forum, it's best way to have more place for talk & share about DongWon.

in fact me and my friend set up website for DongWon fans in Thailand but now the sever is broke.

hopefully it's will recover soon .. and hope to see all of you in my web.

That's exactly my objectives when starting this forum. Hope your site will recover soon.

Guest syille

oceanluv thank 4 all news... hopely someone will translate it...

about the remuneration...i think kdw's remuneration as the same as last year right?

btw love to see kdw in foot ball....it seems that he like it so much...

dadaprincess me either... :blush: :lol:

hope your forum will going well....

I saw this from the other thread....it is good news for Thai fans indeed!!

"ALL STAR THAI VS. KOREA FOOTBALL SERIES"

Location Of Event

Rajchamangkhala National Stadium , Ramkhamhaeng, Bangkok

June 17, 2007 (Sun)

Mini Concert Half Time...with...Kim John Hoon, Super Junior

One telecommunication company has launced a promotion to have 15 persons, who win the prizes by sending SMS, to get one day personal meet & greet with John Hoon during May 27 - 31.

Another source said he and almost 40 Korea stars, including Daniel Henney and Lee Jun Ki, would arrive Thailand on June 15 to join Movie Festival in Thailand.

Source: Kimjeonghoon Thailand website

(Credit: smthai http://miraclesuju.invisionplus.net,Rusita @Gmminter,PHETiE @ KJH Thailand )

credit to xiaotian_lover @asianfanatics.net

OMO OMO!! .... I cant believe that I will have a chance to meet DW alive in BKK and all other favourite too... I'll be there for sure.... Hope DW is confirmed this schedule.... :w00t::w00t:

if this really happend...... omo...Bless Bangkok....

envy..hiks....

NEWS

[뉴스플러스]남자20대는 김아중, 여자 30는 김혜수를 좋아해

2007/05/18

20070518120031180471200ft9.jpg

‘남자는 김아중, 여자는 김혜수를 좋아해’스포츠월드가 최근 20대 남녀를 대상으로 한 연예인 이미지 가치 설문조사 결과, 남녀가 선호하는 연예인이 크게 다른 것으로 나타났다.남자는 김아중, 김태희, 배용준, 장동건 등을 여성들보다 더욱 선호하는 것으로 나타났다. 김아중은 트렌드를 제외하고 신뢰도·외모·끼에 있어서 남성들로부터 더 높은 점수를 받았으며, 김태희는 전 분야에 걸쳐 남자 대학생들의 전폭적인 지지를 받았다. 특히 배용준과 장동건은 ‘끼’ 외의 다른 분야에서 모두 여성보다 남성들의

이와는 달리 동방신기, 이효리, 강동원, 김혜수, 윤은혜, 한예슬, 이병헌, 한가인 등은 여대생들에게 높은 평가를 받았다. 특히 여자의 경우, 윤은혜를 제외하고는 트렌드, 신뢰도, 외모, 끼 전분야에 걸쳐 남자보다 높은 점수를 줬다. 남자에 비해 여자는 자신이 좋아하는 연예인에게 더욱 압도적인 선호도를 보였다.

특히 섹시스타로 이미지가 강한 이효리와 김혜수가 남성보다 여성으로부터 강력한 지지를 받은 것은 다소 의외의 결과로 보여진다. 한 연예계 관계자는 이에 대해 “이효리와 김혜수는 패션을 선도하는 패셔니스타의 이미지가 강하고 완벽함보다는 다소 어수룩하거나 인간적인 면모를 보여왔기 때문에 여성들에게 거부감보다는 친숙함이 더 강하기 때문에 이같은 결과가 나온 것 같다”고 분석했다.

스포츠월드 한준호 기자 tongil77@sportsworldi.com

* 제17대 대선 특별 사이트 http://17daesun.segye.com

ⓒ 세계일보&세계닷컴(www.segye.com), 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

<세계닷컴은 한국온라인신문협회(www.kona.or.kr)의 디지털뉴스이용규칙에 따른 저작권을 행사합니다.>

-----------------------------------------------------

NEWS

천상지희더그레이스 “이상형은 강동원 원빈”

2007/05/18

20070518102506207e71040xo1.jpg

천상지희 더 그레이스와 남성 5인조 그룹 파란이 이상형에 대해 솔직히 밝혔다.

천상지희의 멤버 선데이와 린아는 "좋아하는 남자 연예인이 같다"며 "이상형이 강동원"이라고 말했다. 둘 다 같은 사람을 좋아하다 보니 나름의 동료애(!?) 라는 것이 있다고. 또 "서로 강동원에 대한 정보도 공유할 정도"라고 말해 눈길을 끌었다.

다나는 이상형을 ‘원빈’, 스테파니는 미국 배우 ‘조쉬하트넷’이라고 밝혔다.

남성 5인조 그룹 ‘파란’의 라이언은 이상형이 미녀스타 이나영이라고 말했다. 라이언은 "요즘 그 분이 너무 귀엽게 보이더라"고 이유를 밝혔다.

천상지희 더 그레이스, 파란의 진솔한 이야기는 오리지널 음악 채널 KM '라이브 쇼 랭크'에서 18일 저녁 5시에 볼 수 있다.

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

NEWS

2007/05/19

simple clothing, charming men

200705171533047420we1.jpg

It is reported that Kang Dong Won looks handsome by only wearing white shirt and jeans.

----------------------------------------------------

Dream sweetheart--Kangdongwon

20070518102506207e71040xo1.jpg

Two of The Grace members said that Kang Dong Won was their dream sweetheart.

Translated by Nicemao

Guest kamin

Hi Dada_proncess, Syille, Airine, Oceanluv and subduring mara (are you a Thai girl?)

my website still down and I lose all information inside ... too bad .... but me and our young member and our web master

never give, we will re-upload all in this week lah. Then will let you know again T__T

so, today our Chinese friend "Nicemao" give me newly clip from DW. It's about interview and he give word to duam.cafe.petty_boy for 6th annivasary of cafe.

So cute DongWon ..(look at his shirt ... artistic hehehe .. my poor boy) miss him.

anniversary.jpg

pettyboy6thanniversary.jpg

second photo capture by me :sweatingbullets:

online link here >> http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewBigByVi...mp;scrapable=no

credit : kangdongwon.baidubar.com

credit : duam.cafe.petty_boy

Guest syille

Hi...Oceanluv and Kamin...

whoaahh!!!!......

what a great news you're bring....

thank's 4 the cyon update..and the clip...but too bad i couldn't open it...hiks....

wierd outfit.....but yessss...it's called kdw's style...always different from others...hmm...yummy....

i think he will keeping his short hair ya...??

oceanluv you changed your avatar huh? what's wrong with the old one? i like it so much you know....

:)

Guest subduing mara

Hi there!! thx u guys a lot for sharing DW pics.... I will try myself available and visit this thread more often.. kamin, pls let me know if website is back to normal...I will definitely visit or do I have to register again?

Guest dada_princess

Godness, cant stand crushing on Dongwonie. This week drives me nuts with 6 presentations for the subject Marketing. Who can help me with this. I abandon the newly born forum, hixhix, perhaps it would break down soon.

Not only Grace, BOA also confesses her feelings towards Jo In Sung and Dongwonie...

i watch this clip on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3DEq2-CgJs

She's a little bit shy when talking about KDW.

Guest subduing mara

[News]

Which actor is the most suitable for walking on the red carpet in the international film festival?

DW is fifth in this ranking.

translated by nicemao

Thx oceanluv,.. WOW !! DW is the 5th in rank!! Can you tell me who are the first 4?

Just curious that all.. :D

Thx oceanluv,.. WOW !! DW is the 5th in rank!! Can you tell me who are the first 4?

Just curious that all.. :D

sorry, i editted that news already...

Which actor is the most suitable for walking on the red carpet in the international film festival?

1. Kwon sang woo

2. Song seung hun

3. Jang dong gun

4. Bae yong joon

5. Kang dong won

6. Cho in sung

^

wow each one is such a big star!!

Guest subduing mara

About the football stuffs coming next month, June 17, it already confirmed -- NO Wonnie to join this event, it was just a rumour! such a bad news indeed!(also no big names that mentioned in couple of pges back as well :angry::angry: )

Anyway, the organizer cfmd LJK, KRW, JHJ (SoDongYo) and the boy band, XING will attend this charity match with leading Thai stars ....My godness!! I have to pray for him to visit next time... the promo trip for M would be great!!.. hehehe :w00t::D:D

Guest syille

Oceanluv yess...it's lovely avatar...but sad eye still the best...

:)

thanks 4 the translation of the top six poll...

subduring mara thanks 4 the confirm info about the football event...KRW is Kim Rae Won? and JHJ is Jo Hyun Jae?

still bless bangkok...will be crowded with the korean actors...