Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

@orion...THANKS! THANKS remind me. With poor English, I ask myself "WHAT DOES IT MEAN about 'threat' word in here?! It is so funny..just CHAT..CHAT....'no rule'. Just tell you one thing now: my problem's RULE....that mean I am a BIG fan of Kang Dong Won. Stopping CHAT....end comment but back...for other comment....just 'pop' in my mind! Please explain more about RULES and when it be called THREAT! Okay!

thank you @oceanluv for your pic, one thing that make me impressed to him is how he treat his fans. He is very kind to his fans, always give a smile to them, he look every camera like he wants to give his fans a nice pic of him.He is extraordinary celeb, i think his fans in Korea is very lucky to have idol like him.
ixElgS.jpg

Note : I think he wear pajamas because he just woke up, you can see his sleepy eyes and his face is so puffy and oily like he didn't take a shower  :))

New steal cuts of Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Gyo from 'My Brilliant Life' unleashed20140905115918_5409270622b56_1.jpg
New steal cuts of Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo from movie 'My Brilliant Life' were unleashed.

On September 5th, the production team of movie 'My Brilliant Life' released new steal cuts of Kang Dong Won, who played as Dae Soo, and Song Hye Gyo, who played as Mi Ra.

The new steal cuts show when Dae Soo and Mi Ra were in high school. Dae Soo and Mi Ra are showing a totally different look in high school uniforms, and many people are showing great reactions for their great look.

Dae Soo and Mi Ra unexpectedly become parents, and get to give up on their dreams, but the photos clearly show their sincere love for each other.

The new steal cuts deliver another kind of emotion that 'My Brilliant Life' contains, and many people are showing great reactions for another side of Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo as well.

Meanwhile, 'My Brilliant Life' was motivated from author Kim Ae Ran's novel of the same title, and it is currently being played at every movie theaters of Korea.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

My Brilliant Life’ Gang Dong-Won opened undisclosed cuts

10986_1.jpg
The still photographs to see Gang Dong-Won in the movie ‘My Brilliant Life’ were opened.
On 4th CJ Entertainment showed the closed still cuts of Gang Dong-Won at the movie ‘My Brilliant Life’ which was released on 3rd. At the still cuts, Gang Dong-Won became a father. In the movie Gang Dong-Won performs the role of Dae-Soo, the devotional father of A-Reum(Jo Sung-Mok), and showed pure and keen love of father. The role of Dae-Soo is gentle and playful, making people forget the villain at ‘Kundo : Age of the Rampant’. He was a rising star of Taekwondo, but he could not control his explosive temper, and made an accident during the game. Dae-Soo is a father like a child, who is enthusiastic about girl groups and likes game more than his son, but he can do everything for his son, A-Reum. Protecting his son, who grows old faster than him, made the reliable image of father, which Gang Dong-Won had not shown until now. [Photo=CJ]
credit Innolife

Guest dhienca

Thank you sooooo much @oceanluv for posting so many picture of him. Daebak.!! It still morning here. And when I saw your last update, whoooahh.. like dancing in the air.. \:D/ You make my day so bright.. :))

The first outfit, mmm.. Look at him.. :-? Even wearing clothes like that, it can't cover his aura. [-X I wonder, how can he was so good looking with everything he wear?? 8-> Just imagine if the other actor wear that outfit. ahahaha... =))

The second outfit, he look so cool. :x Like wanna show us how manly he is.. We absolutely knew that Mr. Kang... :\"> :D

@tanio12- edit: sorry, I just found he said he is a rock music mania....allkpop- he had quit smoking for a long time...- the right eye is smaller than the left one.- it was my pleasure. ^ ^- maybe he is more mature...but still feel his shyness sometimes...
-----------------------
more pics on 9/6t2uMXm.jpg
xq1VHT.jpg
credit to owner via kdw dc

i7vHYQ.jpg
7etKTv.jpg
yKAjEu.jpg
QxjQzx.jpg
gt7Q6X.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"clips sg on 9/7
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"201409071415 건대종영

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"201409071650 건대시영

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"201409071750 건대시영

hee j

Kang Dong Won talks about what it was like to work with TaeTiSeo on 'My Brilliant Life'

Actor Kang Dong Won talked about what it felt like to work with TaeTiSeo.

In the movie 'My Brilliant Life', Kang Dong Won plays a young father who is obsessed with girl groups. In the beginning of the movie, when TaeTiSeo comes on TV, he can't take his eyes off the screen. Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun came out as cameos in his movie to add to his character line. 

He was asked about working with the girls by Sports Hankook, and he said, "I've almost never seen idols after I debuted, so it was kind of amazing. Girls' Generation being on set was weird. We took a commemorative photo afterwards, but we didn't really talk to each other. It was unfamiliar to have idols on set. I didn't even know where to sit. It was an amazing experience."

When asked if he liked any idols, he confessed, "I don't really listen to dance songs. I've been a rock music mania since I was young. I like Coldplay and Radiohead."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/kang-dong-won-talks-about-what-it-was-like-to-work-with-taetiseo-on-my-brilliant-life

I was checking out news on drama lineup for 2015, we've read in articles (source) that KDW maybe is ready to dive back in dramas. and I saw one that I think where would be awesome for KDW...
It's a drama lined up by KBS titled BLOOD, by producer-writer-directer of GOOD DOCTOR. I mainly think the biggest pull for this drama is the screenwriter, I've liked his works like good doctor and God's Quiz (all seasons). and the PD is also has great dramas under his belt, mainly Ojjakgyo brothers and Goodbye Solo. So this team up is a Win-win in my books.
So far here is the synopsis of the drama

Blood is described as a drama about a vampire lead character that’s set in a hospital, and deals with the conflict between good and evil, as well as immortal love and other vampirey themes. Sounds pretty vague, but we’ll have to wait and see on the drama’s tone, which in this kind of genre is really a make-it-or-break-it factor.

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Movie 'My Brilliant Life' To Be Invited To 'Hawaii International Film Festival'movie-my-brilliant-life-to-be-invited-to

Movie "My Brilliant LIfe" has been invited to 'HIFF' this year.

This movie features famous actors Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Wonand will be featured as the 'Gala Presentation' for the 'Spotlight on Korea' section on October 30 at the 'Hawaii International Film Festival'.

This year marks the 34th annual 'Hawaii International Film Festival' and was first started in 1981.

Many Korean movies have been invited to this festival over the years including "Mother", "Thieves" and more.

This year, "My Brilliant Life" was the only Korean movie chosen for the 'Gala presentation' section.

HIFF stated that they heard about this movie through Cannes and Berlin and felt that director Lee Jae Yong's work could be trusted.

"My Brilliant Life" released in theaters in Korea on September 3.

© 2014 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

@czakhareina, the writer and PD for 'Blood' are solid, but I somehow doubt KBS would be the best option for Kang Dong Won. I still find it hard to believe he would go for a live-filmed Big Three drama, but especially KBS has had a pretty bad couple of years. SBS looks more like the place he would return to, although 'Blood' does sound interesting. Maybe if Park Jae Beom promises to leave sappy romance out and KBS signs a "We will not mess this up" contract. :P

MPL reached 1M already...cumulative attendance 1,061,051 views 
UrlUgW.jpgKOBIS/KOFIC
----------------

ENES KAYA CHEERS KANG DONGWON THROUGH INSTAGRAM

TlcRwN.jpg
Kang Dong-won and Enes Kaya’s photo posted on Kaya’s Instagram (TV Report)

On the 6th of September, Actor Enes Kaya uploaded a photo of him and actor Kang Dongwon on his Instagram with the following comment: “I met Dongwon after the showcase of his movie, ‘My Brilliant Life.’”

Enes Kaya also commented that he wished the movie “My Brilliant Life” would be seen by many people. In the photo he uploaded, Kang Dongwon and Enes put their arms around each other, smiling into the camera as good friends

Many fans have wondered how the two had gotten to know each other. The two actors met through the movie “Haunters” and since then have maintained a close friendship. 

Meanwhile, Enes Kaya has been gaining popularity through JTBC “Non-Summit”.

Source: Kyeongin.com, and SBS CNBC

http://blog.koreaboo.com

--------------------------

Enes Kaya’s selfie with Kang Dong-won

Posted on September 9, 2014 by Cecilia Youk in FEATUREDHEADLINEK-Entertainment

Entertainer Enes Kaya from Turkey posted a photo taken with actor Kang Dong-won and a message stating, “It has been a long time to see Dong-won again. After stage greeting for movie “My Brilliant Life,” the movie is great. I’m very happy seeing the interesting movie which brings me laughter and tear,” on his Instagram on Saturday, Sept. 6.

In the posted photo, Kaya and Kang put arms around each other’s shoulders. The two looked especially very friendly and Kang’s smile was bright.

Meanwhile, Kaya is gaining popularity from JTBC TV talk show “Non-submit.”

Cecilia Youk
K-pop Buddy

http://kpopbuddy.com/2014/09/09/enes-kayas-selfie-with-kang-dong-won/