[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alice183

I am watching this serie currently and it's sooo good! I like Jimmy's acting. When he acted "evil" it's really devilish! I mean he frightened me when he look at Hana so evil =P

Jimmy and Hana are a cute couple...hope they will end up together^^

The only bad thing is that Jimmy's bro died -_- ....he was such a nice guy! Why did they make him die? >.<

My lucky star is so interesting and exciting! Cant wait for the next episodes!!!

Guest ILOVEbiRAIN

hi i love this drama too but where do you guys watch the series cause i watch it from crunchyroll.com and it ended at episode 16 and i want to continue watching and see if it's a happy ending or not so if you guys don't mind telling me where you guys watch it thanks :]

Guest syMplicitY

This serie is currently airing in Taiwan every Sun. So far it is only up to episode 16. Episode 17 will be airing this Sun 7/1 @ 9:30 Taiwanese time. It's gonna be 20 episodes and the finale is on 7/22.

If you want to watch it live...you can watch it on PPStream.

Guest xxanonymity

i saw the preview of ep.18 on youtube &&

i think the main guy character died ;'[ well i hope i'm wrong

:(

Guest sunshine4ever

i saw the preview of ep.18 on youtube &&

i think the main guy character died ;'[ well i hope i'm wrong

:(

no, he's not

by the way, episode 17 is completedly uploaded. check previous page (last post for the links)

Guest sunshine4ever

^Will not happen...MLS is 20 episodes and if that happens, there's nothing left to be told the last two episodes. I PROMISE you...sunshine can vouch for me =)

hahaha, i surely can vouch for you

anyone mind to post spoiler ????

please.. i need some spoilers^^;

there were some problems with watching it live yesterday so most of them couldn't give a summary.

anyway, l_coco translated the first half of it...actually, if you are Chinese, then you can watch it for yourself without the subs, but just in case you need the translation...

you can go here and read the translation:

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?s...4573&st=640

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this drama! It's the best drama since ISWAK! :) I'm definitely buying this drama later! :) I already bought the OST! ahhh...Jimmy is so hot in here too...

The korean girl is a really good actor. She understands a bit of chinese too, huh..

Guest mirage

I think there's only 19 episodes. But I doubt the main character will die... that would make a horrible drama.

And we finally got to hear Ha Na's real voice in the behind the scenes cut after episode 17! I thought her mandarin is pretty good :D

Guest xxanonymity

^Will not happen...MLS is 20 episodes and if that happens, there's nothing left to be told the last two episodes. I PROMISE you...sunshine can vouch for me =)

oh yea..hehe thanks xP stupid me

Guest syMplicitY

i like this drama, he is so cute..................

wow...i noticed your first post was dedicated to MLS :rolleyes:

TQ will not die...but I hope his arm is ok. From the preview...the kidnapper is stumping on his arm again...the arm that was injured 5 yrs ago. But since this is an idol drama...I'm pretty sure that his arm will miraculously healed quickly and can functioned normal again (like the 5 yrs before scene...his arm was injured badly...but a few days later he had no problem fighting with that same injured arm <_< )

so much is going to happen in episode 18...the kidnapping, the fire scene, the hospital scene, the cable car scene, and of course all the misunderstanding will be resolved. Hopefully they will include all these scenes in episode 18...but knowing them for the past 2 weeks...they might just show all the scenes in the preview and not showing all of them. (Example: I was expecting the kidnapping scene in episode 17 since it was in the preview...but they didn't show it :tears: ) I guess they wanted us to be excited so we can tune in to watch...and when the episode ended...it's like saying "hey, if you want to watch the kidnapping scene, you better tune in next week!!!) ..lol. No matter what, I've been a dedicated fan of MLS...so I will definitely wake up early every Sunday morning for the next 3 weeks just to spend 90 mins with Jimmy and Hana :D

Guest loveprint

Does anybody have the list of artists who sang in the OST? Who sang what, I mean. I know it's posted on the front page, but I need to be able to copy the characters as I don't read Chinese.

And I would just like to say that from what I've seen so far, this drama is awesome.

Also, is there a CB with MLS eps?

Archived