How About A Ryuhei Matsuda Thread?

Guest lmnyuta24

Guest lmnyuta24

Many Great Pictures of this Beautiful Man!!!

Ryuhei Matsuda is one of my most favorite actors next to Masanobu Ando. He's so beautiful and talented and I loved him since I saw him as Ren in the movie "Nana"! I can't wait to see his new movie "46Oku Nen No Koi"!!!

ryuheimatsuda_0096-thumb-1200x800-483.jp

Nationality: Japanese. He is from Tokyo Metropolis

Height: 183 cm (6'0)

Weight: 63 kg

Birthday: May 9, 1983 (Taurus)

Blood type: Type B

Family: One brother, Shota Matsuda.

Biography

Matsuda is the son of Yusaku Matsuda (Tanteoi Monogatari), an actor who died at a young age, and Miyuki Matsuda (Audition). He has followed in his parents' footsteps by becoming an actor himself.

Matsuda lost his father when he was six. When he was fifteen, he was approached by Nagisa Oshima to act in a controversial samurai movie titled ‘Gohatto’. At first, he turned down the role when he learned it was a gay samurai. He later changed his mind, and trained in kendo for two months in preparation.

After his success in ‘Gohatto’, Matsuda switched gears to play a student in ‘Blue Spring’. He has starred in many movies since.

Movies

Gohatto (Taboo) (1999)

Shibito no koiwazurai(2001)

Hashire! Ichiro (2001)

Aoi Haru (Blue Spring) (2002)

Collage of Our Life (2003)

17 sai (Seventeen) (2003)

9 Souls (2003)

Hachigatsu no Kariyushi (2003)

Showa Kayo Daizenshu (2003)

Cutie Honey (2004)

IZO (2004)

Koi no Mon (2004) [1]

Yasha no Ike (2004)

NANA (2005) [2]

Gimmy-Heaven (2005) [3]

Ranpo Jigoku (2005) [4]

46 okunen no Koi (Big Bang Love, Juvenile A) (2006)

Akumu Tantei (Nightmare Detective) (2007) [5]

Chōshū Five (2007)

Dramas

San oku-yen jiken (2000)

Hagetaka: Road to Rebirth (2007)

(credits to Wikipedia.com)

_pinku-uploads_%20Ryuhei%20Matsuda%2020.

Guest lmnyuta24

Nice pics...he's so sexy ^!! I absolutely loooved "Blue Spring"!!! He was hot as Kujo! Here's more pictures of him:

danyu1.jpg

popeye2.jpg

mono20min4yt.jpg

mmm.jpg

gohatto.jpg

aoi02.jpg

I loved him in "Blue Spring", too, and in "Collage of Our Life". Seems like a lot of people are split on how they think of him, but I like watching his movies!

Guest EDISON4U7

It kool that you have pose him up...i still like his hair...always want mine to look like that but never happen maybe because i don't have striaght hair like him...

Guest HeffyEnd

"Blue Spring" is one of my favorite movies evarrrrr. He was really good in it. "9 Souls", as well.

He's not really my thing, but I don't mind looking at him. ;P

Ryuhei always picks interesting projects and some of the most famous directors in Japan keep working with him. Can't wait to see what he does next!

Guest OBSCURE Sin

He's starting to appeal to me more now. I might buy one of his other films (the Nana movie was a bit of a disappointment, and they've replaced him now anyway).

What's Blue Spring about?

OMG, that video clip is REALLY funny, whatever it's from.

Blue Spring is about these kids in a really rundown, violent high school. Beyond that, I can't remember at the moment, except that Ryu plays the reluctant leader of the school gang.

Guest JFaith

I loved him in the Nana movie. X3 Too bad they replaced him in the sequel though. TT_TT At first, I didn't find him all that attractive, but it kind of changed as as I watched Nana. He made me like Ren more. O_O;

Guest Kikyou

Aghhhhhhhh, I was waiting for someone to make a Ryuhei thread... He's so pretty! I saw him in NANA, then Gohatto/Taboo, then in Aoi Haru/Blue Spring. I want to see 46 Oku Nen no Koi too!

Guest lmnyuta24

Blue Spring is a really good movie. I really recommend it. Here's a summary^_^!

Based on a manga by Taiyo Matsumoto, Toshiaki Toyoda's Blue Spring is a story about high school anarchy in the long, bruised-and-battered tradition of Be-Bop Highschool (1985 - Hiroyuki Nasu) and Fudoh: The New Generation (Gokudo Sengokushi: Fudoh, 1996 - Takashi Miike). In a school surrounded by misleadingly picturesque cherry trees in full bloom, it's the students who set the rules while uncooperative teachers are dangled from windows. (credits to Midnight Eye review)

and more Ryuhei hotness.... :blush:

1011.jpg

Ryuhei04.jpg

Ryuhei03.jpg

Ryuhei15.jpgRyuhei16.jpg

Guest wateva

wow! i've completely forgotten about him

i used to think he was like the coolest(dunno what else to call him)

he has really unique facial features, they're unmistakable and sooo distinct

dang his drool worthy

but is he?

does he like?

nvm

thanks for making a thread about him

some of his movies r quite out there

and others r soooo sweet

Guest sheila_r19

He is very pretty in a strange way... for some reason his brother's looks appeal to me more because shota looks more approachable whereas ryuhei has this sexy mysterious thing about him... either way, they're both good looking.

Guest srenity

He is very pretty in a strange way...

whereas ryuhei has this sexy mysterious thing about him

yeah, i agree

he has that mysterious-cool-guy look going on :blush:

Archived