Other-language Remakes Of Korean Songs

Guest chaserj7

Guest huangmeixi

^ You seem to hate the world. Sorry but it reflects on your posts.

I like CPOP but the fact that they copy songs just degrade themselves.

See the proofs. Still, I'm not generalizing.

I think Tony is one of the most self-confident persons in this forum, who loves being of Chinese ethnicity. He just hates idiots on this forum, and I agree with him. I don't mind Koreans who stereotype Chinese music, because I don't listen to EVERY country's music either. I just don't like Chinese people hating on their own culture's music because they are ignorant and know only a few artists. Any flaws he points out in the Korean entertainment industry has come from seeing a ridiculous double standard. We both know that's not going to change much, because this forum is full of really young fangirls who don't know better but it does help a little to point it out. We can't just let that go unchallenged.

If Chinese artists are degrading themselves by remaking songs, then Kpop is degrading themselves too. Just look at this thread, after the first few pages, you can see a lot of remakes of other language songs by Koreans, and how much of a double standard there is.

Oh, the Korean version Timeless was sooo much better! *Barf* I like the Korean remake too, but it's ridiculous that the first song that an SM artist had was a remake. (Same thing with SuJu's knockout).

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest depressionalism

okie here are the remakes of some k-drama ost in malay...

Winter Sonata OST:

Original "From Begining To End" by RYU

Sonata Musim Salju by Hazami ft. Siti Nurhaliza [Title is the same and meanings are the same only its in Malay]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz4cyRDvUXU

Full House OST:

Original "Why" by UnMyung

Kembali Senyum [smile Again] by Izwan Pilus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w-iAQg_nWw

Guest Tonyc402

I think Tony is one of the most self-confident persons in this forum, who loves being of Chinese ethnicity. He just hates idiots on this forum, and I agree with him. I don't mind Koreans who stereotype Chinese music, because I don't listen to EVERY country's music either. I just don't like Chinese people hating on their own culture's music because they are ignorant and know only a few artists. Any flaws he points out in the Korean entertainment industry has come from seeing a ridiculous double standard. We both know that's not going to change much, because this forum is full of really young fangirls who don't know better but it does help a little to point it out. We can't just let that go unchallenged.

If Chinese artists are degrading themselves by remaking songs, then Kpop is degrading themselves too. Just look at this thread, after the first few pages, you can see a lot of remakes of other language songs by Koreans, and how much of a double standard there is.

Oh, the Korean version Timeless was sooo much better! *Barf* I like the Korean remake too, but it's ridiculous that the first song that an SM artist had was a remake. (Same thing with SuJu's knockout).

Thank you , the double standard here is really ridiculous on Soompi.

Archived