Other-language Remakes Of Korean Songs

Guest chaserj7

Guest msmilkt

SM Town - Angel Eyes [korean]

Energy, Will Pan, Evonne Hsu - Universal Love [chinese, mandrin]

H.O.T - A Song for a Lady [korean]

Wang Jie - ??? [sorry, i don`t the name, but it was the theme song for a chinese series][chinese, cantonese]

^two that were on the top of my head that was not mantioned yet [?]

Energy does a lot of re-makes ah?

has anyone mentioned

Jackie Cheung - wen bie [goodbye kiss][chinese, mandrin]

MLTR and Shin HyeSung - Take Me To Your Heat [korean and english]

^ nice songs ^^

Bi/Rain - It`s Raining [korean]

Joey Yung - It`s Raining [chinese, cantonese]

^yuk! >.<''

and i just wanna add that Twins were not the original singers to [lao shu ai da mi, Mouse loves big rice], the original was by an internet singer, then it got famous and many artists started re-making it ..

S.H.E did not re-make ShinHwa`s T.O.P or DBSK`s Tri-Angle, all these songs just had the same parts of the same classical piece in their music, they were not re-makes ..

and imma sure the Kiss - Because I`m a Girl was re-made more times than that?? there were at least 2 cantonese re-makes one from Bobo Chan, and the other .. i don`t know .. and there was also a brazillian re-make of that song too right??

and .. does anyone know what the name of the song that Energy remade of DBSK`s Hug??

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest K-popMiko

There was a fanmade English version of TAKE - Butterfly Grave. There were also a couple of Vietnamese fan made versions of Byul - I Think I, S - I Swear, TAKE - Butterfly Grave.

I don't know if those count though =\

Guest alwayzujustme

let's see...

I know that 'Because I'm A Girl' has at least 13 versions(1 Brailian, 2 Canton, 1 English, 1 French, 1 Hmong, 1 Japanese, 2 Mandarins, 1 Tagalog, 2 Vietnamese, and 1 Hawaiian)

other's that i know of...

Korean To Others...

JTL - A Better Day : Andy Lau - ??? (Mandarin)

Shinhwa - Hero : Victor Chan - ??? (Mandarin)

Shinhwa - Hey, Come On! : MBK - Em Da Quen (Vietnamese)

S - I Swear : GMC - Loi Hua Mai Khong Phai (Vietnamese)

JTL - When Did You Stop Loving Me : Takki & Tsubasa - True Heart (Japanese)

Shinhwa - Dark : 5566 - Shon Hou

Others To Korean...

Harlem - Can't Help Falling In Love (Mandarin) : Kim Yun Woo - Can't Help Falling In Love

Wakin Chau - ??? : An Jae Wook - Chingo (Friend)

FIR - Lydia (Mandarin) : Jang Nara - Lydia

Chirstina Aguilera - Reflection (English) : Lena Park - Reflection

Tension - One Life One Love (Mandarin) : K-Elemnt - One Life One Love; Min & Sin - One Life One Love <---not sure if that's what they go by...but it's two different korean versions

Amanda Perez - I Pray (English) : Shinhwa - Liar

Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started (English) : Jang Woo Hyuk - Sun That Never Sets <---some say it's just the chorus

Fly To The Sky's Condition Of My Heart was indeed written by Brian McKnight and he gave permission to both Justin Guarini and Fly To The Sky to sing it...just one in korean and one in english...and that FTTS released their albums first...i think proper credit was given to Brian McKnight too by both artists...

for Se7en's song he only took the part that goes "Children grow and women producing, Men go working, Some go stealing, Everyone's got to make a living" Se7en put this in the back of his song 'Passion' while JLo's 'Jenny From The Block" it was in the beginning...other than that it was two different songs...and Passion was originally written for Jinusean but Se7en liked it and remixed it into a dance style...

did Joey Yung release an actual cover of Bi's 'It's Raining' or was it just a one time thing that she performed on stage?...like how DBSG did with H.O.T.'s 'We Are The Future' at the Gayo awards...where they just performed it but never released an actual cover of it...except she changed the lyrics...does anyone know?

Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ no she never released it on album/single but it's on the charts and she's preformed it more than once (unfortuately. I love joey but this song was just disasterous)

just wanna add that Twins were not the original singers to [lao shu ai da mi, Mouse loves big rice], the original was by an internet singer, then it got famous and many artists started re-making it ..

emphasis on the many. this song...i've never seen a song with so many remakes and all in the same language too -.- isn't the original artist singaporean?

did Joey Yung release an actual cover of Bi's 'It's Raining' or was it just a one time thing that she performed on stage?...like how DBSG did with H.O.T.'s 'We Are The Future' at the Gayo awards...where they just performed it but never released an actual cover of it...except she changed the lyrics...does anyone know?

I think it was a one time thing as a performance. bcuz when I downloaded the audio of it, it was ripped from the performance

Guest my_littlefish

oh ther 're so many remakes i don't think that much like this i learn about song and my teacher said how i know who copy who must look at cord 8 or more as same as... that mean copied so but all this just remakes never mind

Guest Born: 1985

S.H.E did not re-make ShinHwa`s T.O.P or DBSK`s Tri-Angle, all these songs just had the same parts of the same classical piece in their music, they were not re-makes ..

It was a remake..if you listen to it..you'll see that SHE sings it to the same beat of TOP.

Listen to the chorus...especially.

Amanda Perez - I Pray (English)

Shinhwa - Liar

WHOA....I never even realized this..hm..how come only Eric raps and Dong Wan sings?? so it's not really Shinhwa all-together...

Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started (English)

Jang Woo Hyuk - Sun That Never Sets

And this just sounds weird...... :wacko:

Guest Muddie Murda

Baby VOX - Missing you

Zaza - Jope Bpai Dai Leaw (Thai)

Byul - I Think I (Full House OST)

Kat English - I Think I (Thai)

That's all I can think of. :D

All-4-One - Beautiful As You

Fly To The Sky - For You

Kiss - Because I'm A Girl

there's a viet, chinese, tagalog, french (!?!?!?) and english

Guest alwayzujustme

oh yea...i found two more...

Others to Korean...

Tom Petty - Free Falling : YG Family - Free Fallin'

BeeGees - How Deep Is Your Love : Jinusean - How Deep Is Your Love

Guest chaserj7

joey copying bi's it's raining...

the part where it goes "go joey, it's joey" -_-... oh dear God

haha i just d/led that remake version.. i think it sounds pretty nice, actually! the electric guitar bits..

honestly speaking, if i hadn't known it was a Bi/Rain remake, i'd have loved the song...

Guest Daisyblu89

For You- Fly to the sky

All 4 one- ???

Sorry don't quite remember the name they called it but yea, they remade that song too. I love both the Korean and american version it's soooooo good I love that song.

Archived