Other-language Remakes Of Korean Songs

Guest chaserj7

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny the majority of chinese singers who copy are also my least favorite.

there are a lot of koreans songs that are not an exact remake of english songs but some parts of it are taken from english songs for example the middle part of se7en's passion.

Guest chaserj7

funny the majority of chinese singers who copy are also my least favorite.

there are a lot of koreans songs that are not an exact remake of english songs but some parts of it are taken from english songs for example the middle part of se7en's passion.

wheww really? which song did se7en kope from? :P

energy has remaked a lot of 1tym's songs (i don't even know them, energy)

maybe they are a 1tym fan hehehe...j/k

no.

they are not.

wow. they took alot from 1tym haha

yeh I know, I had no idea they the Chinese singers remade so many of 1TYM's songs, hmm I have to try to find them and see what they sound like

i've only heard the Energy of "1TYM for your mind" and Edison's "Make it Last"

Lee Soo Eun - Saranghae Yo

Twins - Mouse Love Rice (Cantonese)

Wang Ai Wen - Mouse Love Rice (Chinese)

the original version of this song is sung by chinese, named Yan ChenGuang (the song title is Lao Shu ai da mi).. it becomes famous through internet...

Shinhwa - TOP

S.H.E - Remember (Chinese)

S.H.E didnt remake shinhwa's song... actually both used the same music from swan lake...

Wah I didn't know edison chen did a remake on H.O.T illusion??? Actually i have the whole list of artiste did a remake of H.O.T and JTL song. Need to go and search for that.

And oh ya, i remember once that a chinese show and the theme song of that is actually a cantonese version of A song for lady. 0_0

But somehow i don't know who the artiste is, and OMG the remake was suck lol. I prefer the original H.O.T sing it.

Guest Melanie Haeli

^yea...i got dat song...is by Wang Jie but i 4got the song name..hehe

I like H.O.T. ver. way better tho :)

woa...since wen Energy remade DBSG-Hug oso? does anyone noe wats the song name by Energy one?hehe...

ders a few i noe of but i duno the songs' names..i juz cnt remember chinese songs names..hehe

5566 -???(chinese)............remade Shinhwa-Dark

Aaron Kwok - ???(chinese)..............remade Oppa by Wax

A-sun-???(chinese from OST-Dolphin Bay)..............remade saranghago shipho by Wax

Guest shikamaru

i just remember that i hate energy for remaking all those songs, and I AM CHINESE.

w00ts.. -_-

personally i think that korean artists for the most part are more talented than chinese artists.

but a few of the chinese artists up there are reaaaally good. ie Tension & David Tao

after listening to music forever, i have concluded that it's probably some genetic difference between koreans and chinese ppl. seriously, there are waaaay more basses in the chinese population compared to the korean, and to our entertainment, that sucks because many ppl like us prefer to listen to tenors, while basses nowadays are better for a cappella groups, and you don't see many of those around. haha

Guest krazyxdreamer

whoa thats a lot!

but does anyone know the ORGiNAL ARTiST who sang BOA's SPARK SONG?

its like louis, or luis, something?

Guest ichigo_no_powder

there's a mistake, the song 'mouse loves rice' is originally in chinese, the korean version is a remake of the chinese one.

another korean remake is Jang Na Ra's Lydia. Originally by taiwanese band F.I.R

Guest superstar`kiss

Actually on SHinhwa's T.O.P. a lot of ppl had their own different versions and that one was shinhwa's version. i really liked S.H.E.'s version too though..and S.E.S.'s!

But man, all the ones i know were already said... :D

Archived