[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^are you serious?!?!?! how freaking terrible!!!! >0<;;; hmm... i need to make a decision if i should stop watching this or not. sorry... i'm just stubborn with dramas, especially when they don't turn out the way i want it to... haha ^0^;;;;

btw,

in this episode ( 오늘은 오늘의 태앙이 ) -

so WHO was the other shieun? just some clubbing bad richard simmons girl?

& I don't get the whole relationship/secret between Baejoon(?) and the other ggangpeh~ I didn't get the flashback of what happened and who was who. :x

the other shieun was just another girl who looked like her and was partying all the time. xDDDDDD the secret relationship? huh? what flashback?!?! i'm confused... ToT;;;; please refresh my memory xDDDDD

-Solly

^wth why would u stop watching! Gong Yoon and Lee Joon becoming friends again is a good thing and Ah Young confessing is awsome! I think its about time that Ah Young has some kind of story line and Lee Joon needs someone special who can like him the way Ah Young does. i couldnt be happier with the way the drama is playing out rite now! yay! finally!

^wth why would u stop watching! Gong Yoon and Lee Joon becoming friends again is a good thing and Ah Young confessing is awsome! I think its about time that Ah Young has some kind of story line and Lee Joon needs someone special who can like him the way Ah Young does. i couldnt be happier with the way the drama is playing out rite now! yay! finally!

Um, I think she was being sarcastic, but mehh maybe it's just me. hahaha. And ahhh.

I can't believe Ahyoung destroyed her confession with the end. I really wanted her to get her feelings out for LeeJoon. Anddd I want to see some love triangle action going on between her & LeeJoon & Ilgwon. Just cuhz I like Ilgwoneee. :phew: I'm getting real sick and tired of the whole class competition and everything. The stupid "smart" girl should just go die so Class 10 can be happy and crap.

Shyeahh. Good episode indeed. I loved the DJ. :)

^you're smart~ i was being sarcastic ;DDD

and either way, it's my choice if i want to continue to watch this drama or not... lmao. :PPPP

oh yeah, i made a stop at their cafe site. umm... fans aren't really enjoying this drama so far. O_O;;; some are complaining that it's too draggy and they don't like the love scenes at all. one person critically said that the chemistry between yoon and shi eun are awkward and don't seem suitable.

ack... well... i hope this drama brings more "GOOD" juices because it's starting to lose it's viewers :T

there are times when the episodes are good, the others are just eh.

yeah i agree- Yoon & shieun- they're very quiet about themselves, i don't think this relationship will last too long :x

& I kinda like Ahyoung with Joon.

It's kinda awkward but yeah :X

But then again, I prefer Ahyoung with Ilgwon- i think they'll make a cute couple. :]

Bahn ohl lim series always changes the plot somewhere in the middle. For example in Bahn ohl lim2, Ara was suppossed to have a love triangle with kibum and this other guy, but they changed that.. so we never really know what is up the writer's sleeve :x

& eunsung;

I don't remember specifically the # episode where Ilgwon 'asked' Ahyoung out, but it was a scene that was cute.

He asked her out in front of lots of people in the class, to go to the movies.. but she rejected him :(

I would go out with him :xxx

lols he's caring deep down inside. :]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

He finally got it, that dumb butt LeeJoon. :) When I saw the preview for this episode, I honestly thought it would be pretty boring, but I was impressed. hahaa. I thought the whole older mute wheelchair guy thing was really sweet, & we were able to see a better insight on his brother. Can't wait for the next episode!

Guest ddahlgijjzang

what you do is click the link and then you have to wait for a like a minute

at first i didint get what to do because a pop up was blocking my view of the download button

so when it all loads i think it is going to say click here... and then you click and save it

im not sure if that helped any bit though

AH I JUST FOUND THIS OUT ON YOUTUBE :o

but Kibum, another girl from bahn ohl lim2 (the one that has a crush on the teacher~) and the actor for lee joon was in the SBS drama "To Marry a Millionaire".

I never knew that~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LRy3az4oXI&NR

^thats theyoutube link :]

it was so weirddd.

All the bahn ohl lim actors are always in some type of drama and photoshoots TOGETHER.

it's pretty cool~~!