[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why doesnt gongyoon want to be friends with lee jun anymore?

OH and are gongyoon and shieun still dating?

1. gong yoon doesn't want to be friends with lee joon because lee joon kept the secret from him, his best friend. he feels that lee joon was being his best friend for "pity" because he's one of the problem students.

2. sadly, they are still going out!!! ToT

thank you so much for the episode!!! :DDDDDDDDD

-Solly

dude this weeks epi was sooooo good! how can u not love Il Kwon. I feel so bad for him and I hate seeing him cry. He has so much pain inside his heart :(

as for next week. wat the heck is going on? is that really Si Eun? it cant be right? shes not doing all those bad things again is she? i hope everything works out. no offense to all ur Yi Joon-Si Eun lovers, like i've said in the past: i love Si Eun and Yoon together and I hope nothing in this upcoming episodes changes that. i think from the preview of epi 32 i'm pretty sure everythings gonna be fine. Yoon likes her too much! he just acts cold sometimes because thats who he is. a bit of an aarogant jerk but yet so cute and intelligent with tons of charisma! hehe cant wait for next weeks ep! only 5 more days to go!!

^same here.

nothing special is going on with gong yoon and shi eun anyway so i think it's time for the writer should just let lee joon get shi eun. it's a waste of time watching them developing nothing in their relationship. i could see a lot more happening with lee joon rather than gong yoon.

mysterious shi eun's twin? hmm... looks interesting O_O!!!!

-Solly

ahhhhhhh. i want ahyoung & leejoon romance to happen. :)

i can't watch leejoon be sad & lonely anymore.

exactly. <3

& have yu guys noticed something?

the guy in bahn ohl lim3; the one who was the bully towards lee joon & his class~ (in episode 30)

i think he's under SM or DSP.

& he's in the CF (the one where he pours water on the guy who's smoking in the stall) xD

i was like WHOAA i did NOT know that lols.

im watching episode 31.

i want gong yoon to smile and be friends with lee joon again x(

BTW,

does anyone know what happened to the girl that hanbyul liked? the girl with the shatoori & that kicks guys' asses :D.

Guest mimito

wow i`m so behinddd. i stopped watching from episode 24 or 26 and now it`s in the 30s....YIKES. someone keep me updated with what happened please!

^umm... of course not. *points to the first reply of this page* yeah, i'm guessing you didn't see the pictures of the kim dae sung from Bahn Ohl Lim. >0<;;;

BTW,

does anyone know what happened to the girl that hanbyul liked? the girl with the shatoori & that kicks guys' asses :D.

OMG! i just noticed that she wasn't in there anymore! daaaaang O_O;;; the basketball guy and the gang girl's friend isn't showing up at all in the drama. i wonder what's up and why... O_O;;;

-Solly

^ I don't think she's completely gone from the show. It's just the recent episodes don't really have to do anythign with her. But I do wish they put her more. SHe's really cute. :)

I loved her sahtoori & her.

she was uber cute :D

i want to see more of her~!

the basketball guy isnt on this drama anymore because he got casted in the drama "FIREWORKS" with han chaeyoung~ ( that ended like a month or so ago)

there was an article a while back that he isnt going to be in bahn ohl lim anymore. ;(

& kim daesung isnt the same one from big bang~

although they both have gorgeous smiles :D

Does anyone have extra pictures of JangAhyoung? I tried looking for them on Korean sites, but they don't seem to have much of her. I really like her style in the drama.

If you have any pictures, please don't hesitate to contribute. :) haha.

lol, I won't hesitate. I just feel bad for 56Kers.

Too many pictures so I won't comment on each. I don't need to explain how hot she is on each one. :rolleyes:

I had to remove a lot because....there were a lot.

a420060215_22571428.jpg

a.jpg

2006030214521009341_1.jpg

0125030084402.jpg

115936000001.jpg

115926000001.jpg

115918000001.jpg

12122000001.jpg

C0E5BEC6BFB52_1-sbongsoo.jpg

jangahyoung6.jpg

jangahyoung5.jpg

jangahyoung3.jpg