• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rapunzel283

*turns on Warning and tries to sing along*

SS501 are so freaking hot right now.

HyunJoong & HyungJoon love baby. <3

Guest happyroach

BTW does anybody here find the Everything/Never Again MVs utterly boring? Heh all they do is show some old pictures =.=;;

I mean the songs themselves are topping the charts, why not make them better MVs? Might help to top the charts even more

Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to see more hot dancing from the 5...hahaha

Well at least the Warning MV's hot.

BTW does anybody here find the Everything/Never Again MVs utterly boring? Heh all they do is show some old pictures =.=;;

I mean the songs themselves are topping the charts, why not make them better MVs? Might help to top the charts even more

Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to see more hot dancing from the 5...hahaha

^actually, the Everything and Never Again mvs were more like...just promos on the guys...not so much as, a music video for the song, itself. probably just "extra" mvs for the ppl who bought the actual album, i guess. but, i don't mind seeing just pictures of them! :D

Guest falling U P

^ Like angelxsmile said, they were just some sort of promotion for the guys. The two MV's weren't official and so that explains why it only contained clips of them from random events & photos.

^actually, the Everything and Never Again mvs were more like...just promos on the guys...not so much as, a music video for the song, itself. probably just "extra" mvs for the ppl who bought the actual album, i guess. but, i don't mind seeing just pictures of them! :D

^ I always love the way you are always so optimistic :)

Guest happyroach

^Hah I see. No wonder...and all this time I was thining DSP was being cheap...hahahaha j/k <333333

Btw I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE their promo-pics. They do Hyun Joong NO JUSTICE AT ALL. Hyun Joong is soooooooo effing pretty but in those promo pics he just looks like a freakin swine.

Also...am I the only one bothered by him BUSTIN' OUT HIS GUNS (for those of you not familiar with the language, I meant showing his big arms) in every single show/performance? Their stylists should REALLY consider tight long-sleeved sweaters. Cuz those would work SO MUCH BETTER on Hyun Joong.

Oh and also...does ANYONE have ANY clue about when and where this clip was aired? I'm DYING to see it. Please. :<

bonus0cn.jpg

Guest 321stars

they appeared in NN5 ? really , OMG , can someone tell me which ep 's date ? Thanks so much

ep 206 and 207 if im not mistaken ^^ one of them they all appeared and the other ep it was only hyun joong

sumone gimme the ss501 forum links!

clickclick ;)

im so glad the official threads are opened now! :)

Guest C4Y --Crazy 4 YeongSaeng--

omg i LOVE SS501 i looooove them!!

i met them in korea and der soooo polite and really nice ^^

i love YeongSaeng most [[lol - no duh]]

i shall share a picuture ^^

ss501posessarang3cd.jpg

posing w/their imaginary gfs

we should ps ourselves into it >.<;; lol ;)

Guest bubblepeach

Imaginary gfs? Oh wow..... I need to find a pic of me alone and ask someone who's great at PS-ing skill to do some favor for me :lol:

Jung Min is such a cutie with glasses =) I think he looks more attractive with it. It brings the cuteness, nerdiness, coolness out of him xDDDD

Guest 321stars

haha ive seen those pics, at first when i saw hyunjoongs pose i was wondering what he was doing until someone mentioned it was the piggy back pose!

Guest azn_chunsax

Oh and also...does ANYONE have ANY clue about when and where this clip was aired? I'm DYING to see it. Please. :<

bonus0cn.jpg

hahaha yeah :lol: that was an awesome radio pic they did. i KNOW there were extra radio pics from that day -o-. i'll dig them up.

and happyroach (what's your name? :D)

that's a clip from when the two guys were guests on some variety... show. they were asking a question of some sort =x. it's this like..stand with pink clouds around it and they poke their head through and speak to a camera (like you can't see it =x)? and the video was aired onto some show with guests on THAT and...yeah -o-

i'll try to find it for you, because i KNOW i have it. but i have to look through because i don't remember the title -o-. it's from a while ago though =x. and it was a really short cut and not really worth watching IMO =x.

Guest falling U P

C4Y [[Crazy 4 YeongSaeng]]: ahh! Thank you so much for sharing those pics! I find that soooo incredibly ADORABLE! They are waaayy too cute<33 Thank you so much for sharing with us :D And wow! You got to meet them too?! I'm only dying to see them live in person, they really do seem like super sweet people and I'm SO glad that so far, everyone that has met them has come back with really nice remarks about them! They just seem like super down-to-earth people, and not wish-washy like other boybands. =X

I know that this is tooootally random but I just wanted to say, HyunJoong has like, the WHITEST teeth ever! It is soooo CUTE and so cool! Because, not to bash on any Korean stars (I'm not going to say any names because I'm sure I'll get some tomatoes thrown at me >_<;;) but you would THINK that because they are famous, they would get their teeth whitened, right? But it's amazing how a lot of stars, their teeth just aren't very appealing. :unsure: But anyways, i was watching the M!Pick from last week (ps- M!Picks are STILL going on! My sister checked on Tuesday because we thought it was pretty strange that there was really no.. formal "goodbye" for the last episode and surely enough, there were two more M!Picks up and everything! :D ) But anyways, HyunJoong had his face in the camera and was talking so all you could see was his mouth and I was like, "WOW! YOUR TEETH ARE SOOO WHITE!" ^____^ Just wanted to share~! :P

Guest azn_chunsax

^ really? they were supposed to end in october -o-. *curses on mnet for not making it clear* but i guess october's not over so as;dlfkj

i'm going to go and look for them :D. any ideas Brenda?

did everybody see Hope Concert? :D there were a lot of shots of the fans...and there were quite a few :D. you could see a stretch of teal between the orange and red :D (shinhwa (Minwoo) + DBSK). :D.

Guest happyroach

hahaha yeah :lol: that was an awesome radio pic they did. i KNOW there were extra radio pics from that day -o-. i'll dig them up.

and happyroach (what's your name? :D)

that's a clip from when the two guys were guests on some variety... show. they were asking a question of some sort =x. it's this like..stand with pink clouds around it and they poke their head through and speak to a camera (like you can't see it =x)? and the video was aired onto some show with guests on THAT and...yeah -o-

i'll try to find it for you, because i KNOW i have it. but i have to look through because i don't remember the title -o-. it's from a while ago though =x. and it was a really short cut and not really worth watching IMO =x.

Hey azn_chunsax! I'm Shelley. What's your name? <333

Ahhh I wonder which variety show...hahaha maybe it's not gonna be as funny (or EXCRUTIATINGLY HOT LOL) as I expected, but I still want the clip just for the sake of...the clip. Hahahaha seeing Hyun Joong and Hyung Joon in action is PRICELESS. Hahahahahaha

And ` c h a 0 t i c: Yeah, Hyun Joong has the nicest teeth!!! Hahaha I noticed that espeically when my other friend (who is totally into Japanese entertainment) pointed it out (hahaha not surprised that she noticed. Japanese people have the worst teeth of all lol).

Oh and C4Y [[Crazy 4 YeongSaeng]]: LUCKY YOU!!!! I WANNA MEET THEM TOO!!!! and rape them. but that's besides the point ;D

Guest athena

aww theyre so adorable. i just watched the mnet show? the one younseang had to do 4 missions. and kyujong told him that he'll help him hehe then jungmin said that they were like a married couple.

Archived