Piano/Guitar Music Sheets

Guest kmin012

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anayeeh

im kinda looking for 'GEORGIA ON MY MIND' by Ray Charles but a not soo complex version of the song.

Im planning to play it for my HSC soo itll be GREAT if neone could help me find it.

its a blues song btw and im in search for a music sheet of this song made for a soloist (not with lyrics) =)

Has anyone ordered or seen the piano sheets by David Sides? (He does covers of popular western songs mostly, I think).

They're sold directly from his website and they aren't too expensive either (like $3 each, which is great since I can't figure out how to order from akbobada and I couldn't find any help on it either) but I'm wondering how close they are to the versions he plays on his youtube videos. Looking specifically at Halo right now.

Guest ThePopPianist

Has anyone ordered or seen the piano sheets by David Sides? (He does covers of popular western songs mostly, I think).

They're sold directly from his website and they aren't too expensive either (like $3 each, which is great since I can't figure out how to order from akbobada and I couldn't find any help on it either) but I'm wondering how close they are to the versions he plays on his youtube videos. Looking specifically at Halo right now.

Oh yes I have. I have seen his piano sheets before, but not Halo. Some commented before that the sheets don't exactly reflect what he played on his videos.

Request: "Your Tears" piano sheet music from Tamna the Island drama OST.

The song is so pretty, and I really want to try playing it :) many thanks in advance!!

I have request this 2 times, I really need this piece :(

Can anyone help me plz

Piano sheet for both hands

" Goo Hye Sun mini new age album "

Guest myluckyself

hello!

requesting: The Analyst by Delta Goodrem. I actually have the music book, but the version isn't the same as in the song. So I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can the 'acoustic' version?

Thanks in advance!

<3

Guest yoojinkim

I can't seem to download the A Millionaire's First Love OST sheets.. T-T

If anyone has KISS from the OST of A Millionaire's First Love, I hope you could upload it.. T-T

I really love the song and I really really want to play it! thank you so much!

Guest *JiJes*

REQUEST!

Piano sheet for:

Without saying - 9th Street [You're Beautiful OST]

Still / As Ever - A.N.JELL [You're Beautiful OST]

thanks in advance~ :)