Ultra Maniac

Guest tempuraicecream

Guest tempuraicecream

who loves this manga?the author of the book, "watara yoshizimu" is one of my favorites. i've already read marmalade boy, and now that i've started ultra maniac i'm hooked.
Ultra_Maniac_Club_Screenshot_by_UltraMan
Plot:
The romantic comedy series features 7th grader Ayu Tateishi, a tennis club member, and her transfer student friend, Nina Sakura, who is actually a trainee witch from the magical kingdom. 
Volumes: 5 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=463Published by: VizAnime Episodes: 26
wpid-Ultra-Maniac-Wallpaper.jpg~original

UltraManiacfull521095.jpg~original
http:UltraManiacfull521060.jpg~original

im only up to book two, but i am SO curious as to what happens next! can anyone who has already read ahead tell me whats been happening? im sooo curious and i can't contain it! image

Guest im*an*angel

well.. the only thing i can say is that ayu ends up with kaji...

as for the rest..just read the manga.. the feeling would be more rewarding that way..since you're really the one who found out what happened..okay? ..enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i love this manga/anime!!! i bought the first volume of the anime and it rocked! the drawings are so KAWAII!! i thought at first that the guy ayu likes was going to have blonde hair in the anime bit then agai he has brown hair!! ^^ and nina sakura was so cute too she's a witch!!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

If you guys like Ultra Maniac and Marmalade boy then i know you'll enjoy her other book

Random Walk!

random walk?? ohh man i'm so slow....umm is it as good as the other ones too?

Guest *last_smile

the 5th tome just released a few week ago in france ! it was the final volume

yea the story is good but i prefer her other works like mint na bokura or marmalade boy

• 4 months later...
Guest lilbabie168

random walk?? ohh man i'm so slow....umm is it as good as the other ones too?

they have it online somewhere.

if i find the link again, i will post it up here.

are they planning to sell it in the US in english?

its already out in chinese but i can't seem to find it in english in store...

Guest yumi-chan

Wataru Yoshizimu's mangas are always nice to read. It relates to Teen romance, and her drwings are beautiful! =D I really loved marmalade boy though, but it's one of her old collections. Ultra Maniac is just as good, but a bit boring at times. T_T I loved Random Walk! =]

--Yumi

Guest shoko86

Ultra Manic? Has this manga been out for a while now? i remember reading the manga and watching the anime a few years back.. if it is that one then.... yes I like this anime/manga too! Yay!

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

i luv it! it's so cute!!!!! i luv the drawings and everything. well, in america it only goes up to number five. and the epilogue kinda sucked. they all grew up to look all oily or like..s*lutty kind of, truthfully. anyway, it still was really good and mad funny and i loved it! <3

Guest XxAznZtatXx

I liked it and it was funny XD I love her art style!

I thought the ending was kind of a rush, I just wish it didn't end on volume 5 though. But I still loved it! ^^

Guest JoO-Nee9o9

All the manga i read is from the library and I'm waiting for the 5th volume cus i requested it! Can't wait to read it!

Guest Kazunomiya

OOOo, I love this anime, too. Such nice drawing skills the author has!! *just sounded like yoda there*

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lostdesires

Who <3z this manga you ask?? I DO!~!

Ok... I admit that I got attracted by this manga by wonderful drawings buttt... still!~!

Wataru Yoshizimu is awesome author with awesome drawing skills!! oo yeah, i <333 Random Walk but can't find d/l anywhere *sighz* oo well...

AHH I love this so much >_< But I can't find any scanlations anymore, and I'm too poor to buy the real thing :( I'm up to volume 3 >_<

I just finished reading it.

Why are there so many twists? Lol.

Hmm... I didn't really..like the ending o_O

Archived