Ultra Maniac

Guest tempuraicecream

Guest Mademoisella

I quitted on this book but hooked on again.. lolz..

*moodswings...

but yeah lovely book.. i love her mangas alot... esp. marmalade boy <333

own page 2 <333

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chikashi

i loved this manga... i love the nina and hiroki loveteam! they are so cute! i love the drawings too... anyway the ending didn't end quite well but the extra story in it kinda support the loveteam... hehehe... ^_^

• 4 months later...
Guest wish.girl

i loved reading this manga. it was interesting and isnt like most manga i read. thats why it was so interesting and fun to read! by the time i finished reading it, i wanted to read more! its a shame .. i want to read more .. T.T nina is so cute ^^

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest HANAo1

omg, this was such a cute manga~!!! kyaa,kyaa

the author of this was the author of marmalade boy?! i had no idea but i read that too~!! <3

but the ending was sort of......eh.

Guest lOsS_cHaNgE

I really liked reading this manga, it was so sweet. I read the first few chapters of Randon Walk but after that I couldn't find anywhere else to download it.. T_T.

I only got the chance to purchase volume 4 of Ultra Maniac but I've already finished reading it.

Archived