[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Seeing all those caps make me want to watch it without subs!! T_T *dies just a little* The one thing I don't want to do is not understand what is happening, so I shall hold on just a little longer.

T_T *rolls over*

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest butterflyprincess

wow! thanks for the screencaps! i also want to watch it badly..but, episode 8 looks kinda sad. ken-zou is crying! :o

Guest dionne_wu

come on, ken-zou!

if all this makes you feel that much regret,

dry your tears and fight for her!

make her your bride!

we're all behind you!

Guest dyzxD

LS has released episode 7 !

*just finished watching it*

OMB! I HATE KENZOU

WHY WHY WHY!

ARGH! WHY DIDNT HE JUST DRAG HER SOMEWHERE AND CONFESS TO HER! I WAS SOO HAPPY WHEN HE 'STOPPED' TADA FROM CONFESSIN TO REI BUT NOOO LATER ON THEY HAD TO PLAY THE OUSSAMA GAME THINGY ARGH IM SO MAD! AH! :@ BUT IM GLAD ERI AND THE SHORTY ARE GOING OUT LOL SO CUTE!

Guest OnionII

ahhh im sooo pissed.... why things just cant go right for yamapi??

i dont like the fact that after tadasan confessed, rei is like all so ready to accept a new relationship... she've liked kenzou for 10 over years and just becoz of a confession she's all in love with tadasan already??? what theory is that????

kenzou is already all like " rei... I ..." in episode 7 why cant rei got it? when someone u like is acting like that, its normal for u to be curious all over to wanna know what he wanted to say right?? but rei..... blueh........

huhuhu T.T episode 9 dont look happy too... aih i miss those heart warming episodes of rei and ken....... it hurts alot to see ken so sad looking at that couple's hapily ever after.

Guest *wenDzie^^*

第7話 健告白失敗

第8話 雖然有幹雄的協助,健仍然失敗

第9話 禮決定和多田結婚

第10話 健察覺到禮得了絕症

第11話 結婚儀式結束後,過了半年,禮去世了。

健他們挖出了埋下的時間囊。

在禮的護符裏找到了一封信:

“如果哪天自己不在了,最不想讓自己最喜歡的人難過“

健一想到自己沒有在禮的結婚儀式上向她祝福,後悔地哭了

隨之,健帶著禮的結婚照來到教堂,

哀求妖精讓他回到婚禮的那一天。

當禮問健自己的新娘打扮如何時,

健坦率地祝福說:“很漂亮哦,恭喜你~!“

之所以說和第二愛的人結婚比較幸福,就是因為不想讓最喜歡的人在自己離開人世時難過.

i read this about the ending of ProDai on a chinese forum, yamapifans.com

i hope its not correct!

rough translation:

episode 7 - Ken's failed confession

episode 8 - even though Ken has the help from his friend, he still fails

episode 9 - Rei decides to marry Tada

episode 10 - Ken observes (found out) that Rei's got an incurable disease

episode 11 - Half a year after the wedding, Rei passes away.

Ken and the friends went to get the time capsule they buried.

they found a letter in Rei's box

"if one day I'm not here, the one thing that I don't want is letting the person I loved the most upset/sad"

Ken remembered how he didn't wish Rei's happiness at her wedding, he cried in regret.

Following that, Ken went to the church with Rei's wedding photo

asking the "Yao Jing" (that dude) to let him go back to the wedding day.

When Rei asked Ken how good does she look in her wedding gown,

Ken said without a doubt that, "very pretty, congratulation~!"

that's why when "marrying the 2nd person you love will be happier" is because (she) doesn't want the person she loves the most to be upset when she leaves

omg

i hope this is just a rumour

false spread of news by chinese fans >______< :crazy:

I want a happy ending!

^ ACK! that ending would KILL me. hopefully it is a rumor. maybe it was the actual ending for the manga or something? (unless it wasnt a manga lols) anyways that ending would not be happy nor sad. and also i think it would disappoint many fans.

Guest Shiget^

WHATTTTTTTTTTT THAT CANT BE TRUE

WHY IS REI GONNA DIE Y__________________Y

SHOULDNT IT BE A HAPPY ENDING Y_____________Y

Guest dionne_wu

isn't PropoDai supposed to be a romantic comedy and not some melodrama?

romantic comedies are supposed to have happily-ever-afterssssss :(

Guest butterflyprincess

nooo!!! this can't be true! i'm really expecting that there would be a happy ending to this! oh my! i can't take this kind of twist in the end..well, i thought that this is a light drama that would give the viewers a good ending. let's just hope that this 'thing' is not true. anyway, i somehow doubt this. if we come to think of it, the makers would not spoil the audience's anticipation by giving out details like these even before the upcoming episodes will be shown right? especially for the ending part...**just a thought**

NO~ man, it's like watching korean drama. It only makes your hopes high and suddenly ruined it, this frustrates me. I hope it just a rumour bcos i'm not going to buy it if the ending sucks,.

I thought the drama would be happy ending not dying =_=

Guest dyzxD

EHH

yamapi said in his nikki that he doesn't even know the ending himself !!

:lol:

soo i don't think (and hope) that those rumours aren't true =/

Nooooooo!!! :fury: (Hands over eye *imitating Ken-zou's yell each time a flash goes his way) :lol:

Most likely those are just rumours or made up endings by fans.. but what an ending they thought of. Last I checked this was still a Japanese drama!! Based on Episode 8, it's enough for me to see Ken smiling from his heart at the final episode.. So there, let him be happy!! <_<

When I watched episode 8, I could feel that Rei had totally let go of any feelings she had for Ken-zo. This made me wake up.. I was lulled into thinking they will be together but now I'm not so sure... So as longs Ken's happy at the end and be able to love or be loved again, is okay but me... (But if Rei and Ken get together, I'll be hugging my cat!!

:D

Guest cpopbaby19

^ahah!

I almost read the spoilers! XD I highlighted it and read the first sentence! MUAHAHAH!

i uploaded the OST ^_^

Proposal Daisakusen OST

enjoy =D

Track list

01 Rising Road ~Main Theme~

02 Honey Cheese

03 Yume Oi Runner

04 Rainy Man

05 Sasayakana Negai

06 Hallelujah Flash

07 Samayou Kokoro

08 Soremo Mata Seishun

09 Sugar

10 Kibou

11 Gorioshi My Way

12 Sepia no Kyoushitsu

13 Ebi Fry

14 Da-da-double chance!

15 Sunao na Kimochi

16 Koi no Daisakusen

17 Ame Agari

18 Ashita Hareru Kana (Piano & Strings Version)

Ssaeng kyu! XD <3

i read this about the ending of ProDai on a chinese forum, yamapifans.com

i hope its not correct!

rough translation:

episode 7 - Ken's failed confession

episode 8 - even though Ken has the help from his friend, he still fails

episode 9 - Rei decides to marry Tada

episode 10 - Ken observes (found out) that Rei's got an incurable disease

episode 11 - Half a year after the wedding, Rei passes away.

Ken and the friends went to get the time capsule they buried.

they found a letter in Rei's box

"if one day I'm not here, the one thing that I don't want is letting the person I loved the most upset/sad"

Ken remembered how he didn't wish Rei's happiness at her wedding, he cried in regret.

Following that, Ken went to the church with Rei's wedding photo

asking the "Yao Jing" (that dude) to let him go back to the wedding day.

When Rei asked Ken how good does she look in her wedding gown,

Ken said without a doubt that, "very pretty, congratulation~!"

that's why when "marrying the 2nd person you love will be happier" is because (she) doesn't want the person she loves the most to be upset when she leaves

omg

i hope this is just a rumour

false spread of news by chinese fans >______< :crazy:

I want a happy ending!

OMG. You should've highlighted it with black or something. XP kakaka. I really don't want spoiling myself. anyway, I DO hope its only a rumor. aigoo.. I'm scared about that ending. :ph34r: It's already sad now, why make it SADDER! TT_TT *sniffs*

Man, I'm seriously tempted to watch episode 8 without english subs. :3 I just can't wait~~ T_T;

In the spoilers, it was soooo sad to see ken crying. ;_; I hope I'm not gonna cry on the next episode~ I have a soft spot on dramas with guys tearing up. T_T; I almost cried when I saw Ken-zou's face sooo sad and hopeful. T__T; wahhhh!! If this situation happened to me, god, please help me! XP I won't know what to do. lols. but the part when he did the first "halleluja (sp? T_T) chance" and said it in a blunt way was so funny! XD HAHAA. So he just says the "NOOOO" part for.... over reaction. LOL XD

Guest chdairkld

I'll put this in a spoiler (response to *wenDzie^^*)

I hope she won't have a disease. I want the story to be more developed than that. I want something more 'real.' Realisim is the message that I'd like to get out of this drama. It's been blunt in how it's hard to change the past and feelings so I hope the ending will be stronger than that. I hope it's just a rumor.

EHHHHH!!!!

no way!! read the spoiler and my jaw dropped....

i crossing my fingers and toes hoping that isn't the real ending....

seriously.... i think that would lose the meaning for.... well.... everything.....

Guest akirameat <3

wendzie next time can you please highlight the spoilers :sweatingbullets: too bad i already read it but hopefully its not true

i dont like the fact that after tadasan confessed, rei is like all so ready to accept a new relationship... she've liked kenzou for 10 over years and just becoz of a confession she's all in love with tadasan already??? what theory is that????

kenzou is already all like " rei... I ..." in episode 7 why cant rei got it? when someone u like is acting like that, its normal for u to be curious all over to wanna know what he wanted to say right?? but rei..... blueh........

I thought it was a bit weird too. She put off telling him that she was seeing Tada, so she must be thinking what Ken will think or say. And to further add that she used to like Ken in the past but never had the guts but now she won't run away with Tada san..

I mean didn't she notice his reaction at all to her dating Tada and to how she used to like him???

Further more, Ken was acting up which to the gang is totally unlike him, altho only Mikio knows the real reason but couldn't Rei wonder as well??

On the other hand, it might be because she was secretly hoping that Ken will say/do something but as he didn't, maybe Rei is preoccupied as she thinks she is finally letting go of her past love.. However, we didn't see that in the episode. Rei was just acting all normal ...

Can't wait for Monday!!! Episode 9 airs...

Guest butterflyprincess

uh..this drama is becoming sad..anyway, i understand ken-zou because i think it is really hard to confess your feelings. but, with the second chances i think he should know what he should do. i can't really get rei because she always thinks ken-zou is not serious when he is trying to show rei what he truly feels. i mean, they have been friends for a long time. i think she should be the one who should really understand ken and his behavior.

IFFF THE STORY ENDS LIKE THAT!

i'll cry

my heart is like huring right now after reading the spoiler for the ending

---

i didn't get to watch episodes 5-6-7-8 yettt so i'm reading the spoilers lol!

OMGA WAIT WAIT WIAT

Tada confessed to Rei???

so their together noW?!

WHYYY KENZOU IS SO STUPIDDDD!!!

he's supposed to STOP tada and rei lol

Archived