[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

ToT I want to understand what is going on! *is so depressed* On the bright side, Yamapi really matches green. fresh! *giggles and crawls away* T_T;

Yah! Seriously. I think it's because I've never seen him in normal regular clothes before since he's a Johnny's :blush: .

Yah, I really like the chemistry between Yamapi & Masami. In interviews Masami talks more too so there's more interaction than YaMaki.

Guest dyzxD

ahh i haven't seen episode 4 NOR episode 5 =(

sucks..

but i can see that yamapi in a green tshirt is the love ! :D

he's so cute..

and that kiss.. i'd kill to be masami ..

even though it was only 'touching lips' ^_^

thanks for the caps :)

Guest dionne_wu

words cannot describe how much i love this drama in all its simplicity.

the cast is not exactly stellar; the plot repetitive; the production unhyped.

yet each episode (amidst the unrealism of time-turning/fairies) brings the message across.

watching ken reminded me so much of finally being brave and telling someone how i felt after 5 long years.

like ken, i am obstinate and daft with matters of the heart.

like ken, i wanted to be beside the person i love and not behind.

like ken, i was stuck at the "just-be-the-buddy-or-something-more" crossroad.

like ken, i'm still learning to be stronger.

that said, i enjoyed episode 5 through and through. ganbatte kenzo!

Guest kiwistar

Can someone post the link to watch it on crunchyroll with subs? It's been mentioned, but i can't find it >__<

YAMAPI ROCKS<3

I watched the 1st eppie, and he's so cute ^^

Guest dyzxD

Can someone post the link to watch it on crunchyroll with subs? It's been mentioned, but i can't find it >__<

YAMAPI ROCKS<3

I watched the 1st eppie, and he's so cute ^^

I think LoveSong (the group who hardsubs ProDai) don't want people who download this drama (or maybe other dramas i dont know) to upload it on streaming sites such as crunchyroll, youtube, video google, veoh, etc.

but just go on lovesongforums.net and you'll be able to download episodes 1, 2 and 3 there through clubbox, torrent and even direct links ~!

AND TALKING ABOUT LOVESONG, THEY JUST RELEASED EPISODE 4 ! =D

Guest Wonderland

I just have to say after watching the last (aired) episode...

MASAMI is so GORGEOUS!!!!! She has so much nanako in her....even in stature...being so tall and slim. *sigh* She looks good with any male lead...tackey, satoshi, and now yamapi. =]]

This drama is pretty repetitive but I love it anyway. <3

^She was with tackey? wht drama is it?

I think the kissing scene were simple and nice, it's kinda sweet matched with the drama eventhough there are people like me who wants to see more action instead. I guess yamapi are abit too shy, i just hope he doesn't do kissing scene like wht okada and jun did in tokyo tower.

Guest xsilentangel

ah my next series..

will edit this tonight afte ri watch ep 1 =]

YAYYYYYY yamapi!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kiwistar

I think LoveSong (the group who hardsubs ProDai) don't want people who download this drama (or maybe other dramas i dont know) to upload it on streaming sites such as crunchyroll, youtube, video google, veoh, etc.

but just go on lovesongforums.net and you'll be able to download episodes 1, 2 and 3 there through clubbox, torrent and even direct links ~!

oh, ok! thanks :]

aww....but my comp has like NOO room from downloading so many dramas x____x

i'll have to delete some other vids :/

I can't wait to watch ^_____________^

^She was with tackey? wht drama is it?

I think the kissing scene were simple and nice, it's kinda sweet matched with the drama eventhough there are people like me who wants to see more action instead. I guess yamapi are abit too shy, i just hope he doesn't do kissing scene like wht okada and jun did in tokyo tower.

They were on a Romeo and Juliet Special

Yeh, like someone pointed out, repetitive but ti's so good :)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Anyone wondering if there's a kiss or not? :D -->

There is. Although it was really short and simple, I still thought it was pretty cute. -

CLICK HERE FOR CAPS

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUBS TO COME OUT!!!!

Ep4 was SOOOO close and what Ken-zou did was SOOO sweet. I knew that he was going to give the second button on his baseball uniform.

They are so freaking cute together. I love the stage when you know both of them have feelings for each other, but it hasn't come out in the clear yet. It is so bittersweet indeed.

Guest dyzxD

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUBS TO COME OUT!!!!

Ep4 was SOOOO close and what Ken-zou did was SOOO sweet. I knew that he was going to give the second button on his baseball uniform.

They are so freaking cute together. I love the stage when you know both of them have feelings for each other, but it hasn't come out in the clear yet. It is so bittersweet indeed.

yes yes I totally agree with you!!!

it was sooooo sweet !! ahh pi!! <3

i just can't wait for episode 5 with subs !!!!!

yamapiiii :blush: :wub:

how can he look SO gorgeous with a simple green tshirt... :wub:

Guest Cerises

hmm, i'm starting to really like this drama.

i wasn't really impressed with the first episode, but it seems to be getting better and better =D

btw, does anyone have the link to the instrumental theme that keeps on playing? not the song that the guy sings, but the instrumental.

Guest OnionII

just finished watching epi 5... gosh it was excellent !! plenty of scenes ONLY wif yamapi and rei...

cant cant cant cant wait for epi 6 !!!!!!!! OMG ~

Guest weird_gurlo

I hope I don't spoil myself by reading these comments but I just saw the first two episodes of this drama and I'm so addicted!

Yamapi is so cute!! He'll be saying 'Hello' in Korean and it's just so adorable

Guest ANJEE<3

omgggg!! I'M SOOO IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA RIGHT NOW

EP 4 WAS THE CUTEST THING!!

i kept on yelling at the screen for ken to give rei the button off his baseball uniform.. then when she found it in the tube.. i was just like

"OMG OMG!!! :wub::w00t: *heart melts*"

Archived