[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest dadedum

I don't know why but episode 2 reminded me of this really good japanese movie I saw sometime ago called Love Letter. Anybody here seen it?

It reminded me of that too. Especially the part in the library, and what you said about not discovering the drawing until much later. I love that movie, one of my absolute favorites.

So I guess there's little possibility that the last photo will be from this scene? That perhaps in place of Fujiki Naohito, Yamapi will be the groom?! ;)

5.jpg

6.jpg

Some pictures of the drama from a magazine:

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

4-1.jpg

I read about an unconfirmed spoiler:

Hiraoka Yuta (Ken's 'cool' friend) will later discover that Ken is from the future.

This certainly adds an interesting spin to things, however again it's from an unofficial source.

I just discovered that the drama-wiki page [http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Image:Proposal_D..._Chart_2007.jpg] has a strange comment about the characters' relationship:

"This is the correlation chart for 2007 (before Ken travelled back in time), aka during the time of the wedding. There should be four more correlation charts as the drama goes on (each one different in regards to Ken's past)." ---> what's that supposed to mean?!?!

Regarding episode 4, I lol'd when they did spoofs of characters like when Ken went "Kurosagi?" to the angel and when he pretended to be Furuhata Ninzaburo (Masakazu Tamura's character in that annoying drama of his), lmao.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I suppose as they get closer to the end of the slide show they might, but at the same time, it's unlikely there would be photos from like a few days before the wedding in that slide show (if there are, that's extremely unrealistic since it must have take their two friends a long time to put all that together.)

When you think about the slide show, isn't it kind of pathetic that in almost EVERY picture shown Ken has done something to make Rei unhappy? All the photos have been from kind of memorable events — the baseball game, his birthday, graduation — and he's messed up in every one of them!

Wow, that's true. They can't have the wedding picture in the slide show, but then again, the fairy can make it possible. Possibly give him one last chance with that picture. However, I think that one scene where adult Rei and Ken are talking at night and she's saying "you don't understand anything" is important so perhaps that's his last chance. Maybe that's the turning point for Rei too. Maybe it's when she finally realizes that Ken doesn't understand her and Tada-san does? There's still too many possibilities. This drama is exciting and fun at the same time :D!

In the 3rd ep., Ken was the unhappy one in the picture and Rei was smiling. But yah, it is pathetic how he keeps on disappointing her and not even realize it until now.

I read about an unconfirmed spoiler:

Hiraoka Yuta (Ken's 'cool' friend) will later discover that Ken is from the future.

This certainly adds an interesting spin to things, however again it's from an unofficial source.

I just discovered that the drama-wiki page [http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Image:Proposal_D..._Chart_2007.jpg] has a strange comment about the characters' relationship:

"This is the correlation chart for 2007 (before Ken travelled back in time), aka during the time of the wedding. There should be four more correlation charts as the drama goes on (each one different in regards to Ken's past)." ---> what's that supposed to mean?!?!

Regarding episode 4, I lol'd when they did spoofs of characters like when Ken went "Kurosagi?" to the angel and when he pretended to be Furuhata Ninzaburo (Masakazu Tamura's character in that annoying drama of his), lmao.

wow really? that sure makes it more interesting...and wow confused about hte correlation chart thingy to...i guess we just ahve to watch as the episodes airs :)

Guest kaldas

I just finished watching episode 4! Nagasawa Masami is hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwt B) Haha, I like how the church genie steals food from Ken in every episode.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

LS usually release the subs within week after the raw was released which is great because other groups take forever.

I'm really excited for ep. 4. I think it'll be another touching, sweet ep. Ep. 3 was kinda boring for me since I can't understand it.

LS?

link me please? :P

It reminded me of that too. Especially the part in the library, and what you said about not discovering the drawing until much later. I love that movie, one of my absolute favorites.

Exactly...that library scene somehow had that exact same ambience. And also when Yamapi discovered that note in the cd, it was akin to her (Love Letter heroine) finding his drawing on the library card. Yeah that was such an excellent movie!

And this is such an excellent jdrama so far. Hope it continues along these lines. Of course I AM rooting for a Ken and Rei happy ending, but knowing the nature of jdramas, this may not be where this drama is meant to go, so I've psyched myself not to mind from the start! :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

how many episodes are there gonna be!!!?

I WANNA KNOW!!!

omga.. -_-;;

it's so sad..

but like why can't he just go back to the future and not just go back to like one day that the photo was taken!

I think the point is... after each time he returns from the past, he has done something to improve himself and his understanding of Rei. Also, if you look at Rei's face at the end, her expression changes from a sad -> happy because he has changed the unhappy memory into a good one, especially in Ep. 4. Like the fairy said, although he didn't change the future (yet), his place in her heart is growing more and more :blush: .

Btw... Masami-chan looks better w/ her hair tied up like in Ep. 5 (previews). She looks more her age when her hair is like that.

Guest ANJEE<3

i'm downloading the first few episodes right now...

can someone tell me if this drama is any good so far?

I think the point is... after each time he returns from the past, he has done something to improve himself and his understanding of Rei. Also, if you look at Rei's face at the end, her expression changes from a sad -> happy because he has changed the unhappy memory into a good one, especially in Ep. 4. Like the fairy said, although he didn't change the future (yet), his place in her heart is growing more and more :blush: .

Btw... Masami-chan looks better w/ her hair tied up like in Ep. 5 (previews). She looks more her age when her hair is like that.

hmm~!

yea but then. likeeeee it makes us WAIT!! soo much

T_T

i wishh they just let him stay in the past! lol omga!

THEIR CHILDHOOD IS SO SWEET THOUGH

Guest ptaj83

i'm downloading the first few episodes right now...

can someone tell me if this drama is any good so far?

i am enjoying it... i like it the whole going back through time to undo what you've done so you can get the girl of your dreams..

it's one of those if could i would but he can so he tries to change the past little by little...

Guest Shiget^

I like what he did in Episode 4, i think its the sweetest soo far < 333 and i love Kenzou <333 WAHHH

And now the theme keep playing on my mind lol LMAO

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Anyone wondering if there's a kiss or not? :D -->

There is. Although it was really short and simple, I still thought it was pretty cute. -

CLICK HERE FOR CAPS

Eeekk... THANK YOU!

Currently downloading. Can't wait to watch. He looks SUPER cute in that green t-shirt.

Guest luluchan

Eeekk... THANK YOU!

Currently downloading. Can't wait to watch. He looks SUPER cute in that green t-shirt.

KISSSSSSSSS

for realz!

can't wait for the subs!!!

yeah he looks super cute in that green shirt hahah

XD

Archived