[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest christina

you could probably get from kangjegu's clubbox =] it has almost everythign japanese possible on it with only korean subs. also the subs come out the day the episode comes out so the subs are a lot faster. [but then again, there are always mistakes in the subs lols, but better than nothing]

or

i THINK you can search on a korean search engine like yahoo.co.kr or daum or naver (etc) and find subbed videos, but i think thats uploaded at a slower pace.. dunno...

thank you so much for the info. ive wanted to see this ep. for so long!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest novemberbaby

Just finished episode 8. Can't wait for the next one!

Tsuru's attempts to ask Eri out is always hilarious. xD

Tada-san is getting on my nerves, a little bit more than Ken is. I just don't like the fact that he's there...

Guest Cerises

^ lol, i know. i'm only on episode 7, but tada-san is kinda getting on my nerves too.

i mean, he's nice, but it's just... <_<

Guest jingjuna

sry this was probably asked a million times but i just couldn't find it

anyone know where i can download all the way from episode 1 with eng subs

but i dont download from megaupload and it would be better if they arent hq files

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Just finished episode 8. Can't wait for the next one!

Tsuru's attempts to ask Eri out is always hilarious. xD

Tada-san is getting on my nerves, a little bit more than Ken is. I just don't like the fact that he's there...

Ahaha... that made me laugh so hard. Even though Tada-san is a nice guy who genuinely likes Rei, I don't like him either only because he's butting into their little group of friends and making it harder for Ken.

Ep. 9 Spoilers

I knew that he wasn't able to stop Tada-san from proposing, but I was shocked that Ken himself kinda proposed. However, I was pissed that he didn't respond to her, "Why? Why now?". I mean it was THE PERFECT moment to confess his TRUE feelings, but I guess the writers have to drag it out for 2 more ep. and it seems to be Ken's character- hesitant and scared to reveal his feelings. Ah... and what was he thinking, throwing the ring away! OMG... the diamond on that ring looked bigger than the one Tada-san bought.

I'm looking forward to Ep. 10. I don't see a lot of Tada-san in the previews and it seems like the gang are out having fun w/out him, like it should ALWAYS be. LOL. So mean to Tada-san, but you don't belong there.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

GAHHHH This is so sad. Ken is like me. I relate to him a lot, except I'm lucky that the person I like isn't like Rei. haha

I wish I got friends like the 5 of them. They are so freaking cute. It is hard to find friendship like this now-a-days. :tears:

Guest Orange boogaloo

Ahhh, I'm not the type to watch dramas at all, but I'll admit, Yamapi was the one who got me into it. :D Ever since I watched the 1st episode, I've been hooked! And I agree, I love their super close little friendship! Especially to be able to withstand all those years of highschool and college. I wish I had a little close group like that, it would be so much fun! And Tsuru is such a cutie :D

Did anyone notice in episode 8 when Ken is pitching those balls to get the DKNY, all the numbers except two on the sides were already punched out, then he had his little flashback of Rei the past 14 years, but after that suddenly it was only the number 5 left??

Gah, I'm a bit upset that the fact that Ken won't hurry and confess, I mean at this point he's had like what, 8 chances? Like I'm beginning to kinda question whether he really deserves Rei. blah.

Can't wait for episode 9, until then I'll restrain myself from reading any spoilers @.@

Guest dionne_wu

It could be just me...

but Yamapi's hug-from-the-back "please marry me" thing was painful to watch.

i thought it was a clumsy attempt and totally abrupt and it just made things more complicated!

if this happened to me IRL, i would seriously slap the guy left right and center. -_-

(P/S: But of course, if the guy was Yamapi...THEN it would be a different thing altogether. :rolleyes: )

Guest dyzxD

we all hate tada-san haha :lol:

and he didn't do anything wrong (yet?) :sweatingbullets:

he's just in the way haha!

Gah, I'm a bit upset that the fact that Ken won't hurry and confess, I mean at this point he's had like what, 8 chances? Like I'm beginning to kinda question whether he really deserves Rei. blah.

Can't wait for episode 9, until then I'll restrain myself from reading any spoilers @.@

i knoww! he's always failing to confess his love to rei..

8 chances.. and when we'll watch episode 9, it'll be 9 chances..

he's such a baka right i hope he doesnt end up with rei..

okok i take that back lool ;D i hope they end up together!

It could be just me...

but Yamapi's hug-from-the-back "please marry me" thing was painful to watch.

i thought it was a clumsy attempt and totally abrupt and it just made things more complicated!

if this happened to me IRL, i would seriously slap the guy left right and center. -_-

(P/S: But of course, if the guy was Yamapi...THEN it would be a different thing altogether. :rolleyes: )

Well, in a way as we for the majority of the series we see Ken's view of their lives. So it wasn't that unexpected and after the 8 previous failure for displaying real clear actions toward Rei

(who I think doesn't understand things too, it's just not only Ken) I thought it was a spontaneous action by Ken with total sincerity. I liked how both Masami and Yamapi played the scene altho' I can't bear to rewatch that scene more than twice...

:sweatingbullets:

However from Rei's point of view, this was totally out of sorts for Ken or was this some kind of cruel joke. I think we're going to see more action from Ken for the last 2 episodes. Ganbatte kudasai Ken-zou!! Go get her!!

Guest Orange boogaloo

Yeah, imagine how frustrated/confused Rei might also be @@;;

As much as I'm annoyed at Ken for taking so long to confess, I really do want him and Rei to get together in the end but then I'll end up feeling bad for Tada-san :tears: We'll just have to wait and see what happens eh?

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Well, in a way as we for the majority of the series we see Ken's view of their lives. So it wasn't that unexpected and after the 8 previous failure for displaying real clear actions toward Rei

(who I think doesn't understand things too, it's just not only Ken) I thought it was a spontaneous action by Ken with total sincerity. I liked how both Masami and Yamapi played the scene altho' I can't bear to rewatch that scene more than twice...

:sweatingbullets:

However from Rei's point of view, this was totally out of sorts for Ken or was this some kind of cruel joke. I think we're going to see more action from Ken for the last 2 episodes. Ganbatte kudasai Ken-zou!! Go get her!!

I like how you wrote about Rei's thoughts on Ken's action as some sort of "cruel joke". In ep. 6 Mikio told Ken that it is probably painful for Rei when Ken is suddenly so nice to her (once in a while).

Spoilers for Ep. 11:

I read this on d-addicts and it was from a clip where Rei (Masami-chan) was revealing what to expect to the audience. There were no clips, just her talking.

Anyways, in ep. 11 Ken takes Rei to their elementary school where they first met and there he sudden rememebers something that Rei said when they were little (hhmm... could it be the thing that ken does not understand?).

My assumption? In ep. 3 when they were sitting alone in the classroom, Rei revealed that when they were in elementary school she thought it wouldn't be bad to marry Ken-zo. I think that's what he remembers? But how will that make Rei change her decision to dump Tada-san? Hmm... Can't wait!

Guest cpopbaby19

^WOW!!!! So that means

Ken wasn't successful on his last attempt? BOO!! I really really hope they get together! :x Even though it takes like FOREVER to get their feelings to each other straight. XD

And I think it would be better if you put the spoiler tag on the episode 11 spoiler. :) kakak. even though it's not official.

Guest chinkboye22

bleh where do u guys watch the dramas from? i saw ep 1 - 3 from crunchyroll

4-5 from daily motion but i can't find episode 6, it says they have it on veoh on ep 6 but u have to download it grrr and looking the torrent isn't helpful either

nvm someone posted it in this thread thanx a lot tho

i like this drama keke YA MA PI!!!!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I watched episode9. It was so heart breaking. I question Tada-san and Rei's relationship a lot. Like getting married after a year and a half. I don't think they even kissed yet, lol. I seriously wouldn't know that they were an item. I hope Rei changes her decision.

Hi there, can anyone send me Ashita Hareru Kana (maybe the real cd version one and the drama edit one)? Thank you so much, or if you couldn't can you post a link where I can download them by songs.

Guest *wenDzie^^*

ah~~ cant wait for episode 10

chinese sub will come out the day after, so excited

just a stupid question i've been thinking

everytime ken goes back to the past, he seems to be using his money...

how would he know this when he wakes up the next day going... ey?? where's all my money gone? :D

also, u know how he transports back everytime they take pic.. he's back at the wedding

what happens to the Ken from the past at that moment?

does he.. disappear or appear?

but overall.. wah~ can't wait what episode 10 holds

hopefully some happy excitement!

just a stupid question i've been thinking

also, u know how he transports back everytime they take pic.. he's back at the wedding

what happens to the Ken from the past at that moment?

does he.. disappear or appear?

Haha!! I was also wandering about it, too difficult for me to analyse either Rei or Ken so thought about this instead. My theory is that each time the time slip occurs, it is the present Ken going back so memories are made for Ken in the present but actions of the present Ken who went back to the past became memories to the others from the past, therefore creating new scenarios

(e.g. how present Ken does not know that his return to the past had given way to Tsuru and Eri dating. The past Ken would know as it happens in that reality, but the present Ken is now the KEY as he is the only one who knows that the scenarios have changed. So maybe after all this fiasco, what matters is the present Ken.

:sweatingbullets: Did I confuse you, ne..??

On a more lighter note, hope to have Ken doing his best in tomorrow's episode... Fight for your happiness!! As for Rei, forget about pride and common sense, listen to your heart!! Understanding someone goes both ways!!

Archived