[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest philmein

ok, coming from a guy here, I seriously wanted to jump into my comp screen and punch ken for his failure of confession..OMFG My heart was seriously pounding..

BLAH

Also, those spoilers, should those spoilers be true, I will commit suicide right now. It would be so damn anti-climatic. Worst than a korean drama.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

ok, coming from a guy here, I seriously wanted to jump into my comp screen and punch ken for his failure of confession..OMFG My heart was seriously pounding..

BLAH

Also, those spoilers, should those spoilers be true, I will commit suicide right now. It would be so damn anti-climatic. Worst than a korean drama.

I doubt that's the ending.

For the next ep. I don't think Ken will stop Tada-san from proposing, instead Rei's response will somehow be different this time. I mean, this time around things should be different because she has more to consider. The things Ken did this time shouldn't be for nothing. Plus, this is a romantic-comedy not a melodrama and it is Yamapi's first true romantic drama, so I'm sure he'll end up w/ the girl.

Guest butterflyprincess

i just finished watching episode 8 yesterday. it was a very touching episode. i cried when i saw ken was crying. uh, his friends are sweet! i hope i could have friends like those and be a friend like that. i'm really excited to watch episode 9! too bad, classes will start soon. anyway, i'm thinking that this would not be a tragic ending based from what i've seen in the next episode previews. anyway, i like the "don't knock new york"! hehe.. :D

Guest asnts88

A simple request ... :sweatingbullets: where can I find the links of EP 1-3 non cb hardsubbed? (Tried to look at the old pages)

Guest philmein

The ratings are high mostly due to Yamapi.

The show, itself, is good to me. I like the storyline, and Masami is so kawaii in it.

Guest cpopbaby19

BLAH

hahah. That's totally true. .__. I would commit suicide with you! D:

The series is totally on its peak now and if the ending would be like "TOTAL BLEHH", I personally think, the great plot / climax (aka what's happening now) is ALLLLLLLLLLL useless. TT_TT;

So let's all hope not. :tears:

is this a good drama to watch because its ratings are high??

No. I think this drama is one of the best. I liked the most about this drama is how they imply, "things happen for a reason" and it's "intense-ness" :P LOL. hehehe. But I don't think I will watch this drama if Yamapi wasn't the guy. .__. lols

Maaan, I just finished episode 8 and I want to watch episode 9 RAW! XD HAHAHAHAH

Anyway,

Mikio is dang smart. I wonder if Rei thought about that as well, but if she did, omg.. I don't know what will happen! In this episode, I think I felt Ken alot.

:( It's really hard to forget a person, especially if you're half decided that you should forget and half still clinging that there will still be a chance for the both of you to get together. Ahh, It's just sooo sad. =( And, Yamapi just doubles his adorable-ness when he's crying. :P hahaha. I think I'm convinced that Yamapi is a great actor by watching this drama. :) Plus, the last sentence Ken mentioned before the preview~ OMGGGGG..

"Rei never called me Ken-zou again after that."

ADSGKDJGLKDJAGLKDJKADJGKDGDGKADGK :(

I'm partly speechless after watching this episode. I think it's the most intense out of all. .__.

Because Ken and Rei had time to themselves but Ken didn't say a thing related to his 'love' for Rei. T_T; I just wanted to punch him on the screen as well.

:P

I hope the next episode would be MOREEEE intense. :P AHAHHA. XD The preview really got me going~ I don't know but the last line of the preview made me go =O literally. <3

So that means, Ken would propose to Rei as well? Damn. I hope he would do it FOR REAL even though they're in front of Tada-san.

Waaaaahh..!!! CAN'T WAITTT!! :w00t:

edit-

I forgot to put that I really find it so funny that they advertise NewS' songs in this drama! xD :lol: Has anyone noticed that? On the previous episodes, I've seen NewS' latest single's title on Ken's drawers and on this episode, it was hoshi wo mezashite and boom boom power! LOL. It was written on Ken's table~ xDDD It's adorable. hahaa

I read a spoiler for nine and I think it's rather promising in terms of more intense stuff that makes us want to suffocate! D< lol But it's all worth it, I think... to see Ken struggle to get what he wants; it's like proof for how much he deserves it? Rather justification? Poor Ken ): I'm proud of him though x; Episode Eight made me forgive him for taking so long. haha x:v

Guest cpopbaby19

^TRUEEEEEEEE!!!

I just watched episode 9 and OH MY GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to make time so fast and watch next week!! :3

KEN TOLD REI THAT HE WANTS TO MARRY HER!!! And I was like Oh flippin goddd!!! Yessss!! But she rejected it and said "Why now? Why did you say that now?" sth like that. Then Mikio, is marrying his gf too (I think.) ;_; I was watching with Korean subs and I'm not fluent. (nowhere near fluent.. lol. but I wanted to watch it. XD) From what I've observed, her gf lied to him (Mikio) that she was pregnant (I didn't know the exact word in korean but Mikio gestured that she got pregnant) then later that day, she told him that she lied and she was sorry. Then Mikio was like, "I'm gonna marry you even if you lied...." or something like that. ;__;

And then, Tsuru was playing around with Eri on a restaurant. Eri's kinda jealous because Rei received a proposal, then Tsuru suddenly asked, "Will you marry me?" Eri said no.. then he asked a few more times and she said.. different variations of No. LOL. really. it was funny! :P Then tsuru asked her, "Will you go out with me?" Eri said, "yes" and of course Tsuru couldn't believe it and asked again two times. on the second time, eri said, "Why? You don't want?" hehehehe.

Okay, I think that's like the important parts of the episode. ;__; So yeah, Tada-san's confession is inevitable so that happened. Before told ken that he wanted to marry rei, rei told ken that she will accept Tada-san's proposal. ;__; And so, Ken's proposal was rejected and looked like it didn't shake Rei's mind of marrying Tada-san.

for the preview of episode 10...

DUM DUM DUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM

There will be another slide!! xD I thought it was Really reallyy over because Ken was sooooo sulking and all when the waiter was taking the picture of tada san and Rei.

Plus, Eri and Tsuru will kiss on the next episode! LOL.

I didn't understand more than 50% so yeah. and don't take my spoilers seriously. they might be interpreted wrong~ :P

ANNNDDD. This cap. :) I took this cap but I'm not putting the image because it's really a MAJOR MAJOR spoiler! x___x This scene made me go =O literally and I had to pause the player and take a cap of it. XD Yeah, I'm a crazy fellow. :)

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1504/09...vi002077vx4.jpg

Guest christina

^ hey, can you tell me where you downloaded the korean subbed version from? I would appreciate it alot.

^ hey, can you tell me where you downloaded the korean subbed version from? I would appreciate it alot.

you could probably get from kangjegu's clubbox =] it has almost everythign japanese possible on it with only korean subs. also the subs come out the day the episode comes out so the subs are a lot faster. [but then again, there are always mistakes in the subs lols, but better than nothing]

or

i THINK you can search on a korean search engine like yahoo.co.kr or daum or naver (etc) and find subbed videos, but i think thats uploaded at a slower pace.. dunno...

Guest dyzxD

I'm partly speechless after watching this episode. I think it's the most intense out of all. .__.

Because Ken and Rei had time to themselves but Ken didn't say a thing related to his 'love' for Rei. T_T; I just wanted to punch him on the screen as well.

:P

omb i finished 8 and i totally agree! i was like screaming in front of the screen.. ARGH WHYYY hes so damn BAKA our iwase ken !!

and ARGHH EPISODE 9 ~~~ i wanna watch read what you wrote abt it!

AND THE PICTURE YOU POSTEED OMB !!!!! I JUST WANT TO SCREAM MY HEART OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN <3

Guest Shiget^

MURI DAYO MURI DAYO KENNNNNNNNNNNN DOUSHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

ken WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ITTTTT Rei already asked why,why didnt you say how much you loved her Y_Y

MY HEART NOW IS BROKEN </3

Guest renfu_4lways

i just finished watching episode 9 and i feel like smashing my monitor... that ken is sooooooooooo dumb :crazy:

i mean he didnt really confess even tho he said he wants to marry her and omg luckily it wasnt the last photo!! if it wasnt for mikio ken would have been dead by now lol..but i feel so sad for the teacher (i forgot his name) if ken manages to get her in ep 10..he's actually quite innocent.. nah nvm im supporting yamapi lol

2 more ep left... feel kinda sad yeh =( awwww pi~~~~ <3

Guest philmein

I haven't seen 9, but please oh please, let this drama have a good ending. Or, else, well, let's just say I'll die.

i just finished watching episode 9 and i feel like smashing my monitor... that ken is sooooooooooo dumb :crazy:

i mean he didnt really confess even tho he said he wants to marry her and omg luckily it wasnt the last photo!! if it wasnt for mikio ken would have been dead by now lol..but i feel so sad for the teacher (i forgot his name) if ken manages to get her in ep 10..he's actually quite innocent.. nah nvm im supporting yamapi lol

2 more ep left... feel kinda sad yeh =( awwww pi~~~~ <3

i didn't watch episode 9 yet........so like since mikio knows that...he added another pciture so ken could go back in time again?? hehe he's so smart b/c he's the one tha tknow that ken went back in time...or someone pointed out that Rei actually knows it too?

Guest OnionII

watched epi 9 and im sooooooooooo heartbroken..........

rei......... how can u do this to kenzou......how...how can you............

i've always liked tada-san but in this epi.. i really wanna kick his asses !!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest cpopbaby19

you could probably get from kangjegu's clubbox =] it has almost everythign japanese possible on it with only korean subs. also the subs come out the day the episode comes out so the subs are a lot faster. [but then again, there are always mistakes in the subs lols, but better than nothing]

or

i THINK you can search on a korean search engine like yahoo.co.kr or daum or naver (etc) and find subbed videos, but i think thats uploaded at a slower pace.. dunno...

Yeah, I got it on kangjegu's clubbox. :) Their subs are pretty neat, I like it. Plus, they're daaaaaaamn fast. o__o;

omb i finished 8 and i totally agree! i was like screaming in front of the screen.. ARGH WHYYY hes so damn BAKA our iwase ken !!

and ARGHH EPISODE 9 ~~~ i wanna watch read what you wrote abt it!

AND THE PICTURE YOU POSTEED OMB !!!!! I JUST WANT TO SCREAM MY HEART OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN <3

I knoww! x[

Until now I'm like sulking and thinking what he would do next! I'm still on my 'heart attack' mode! xD hHAHA..

renfu_4lways : I agree!!! T__T;

I feel sorry for Tada-sensei too, but.. I don't know. I just like Rei with Ken.

:P XD Even though he says what he feels exactly right at the moment, which I thought was kinda awkward. LOL xD

Archived