[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest ANJEE<3

where are you guys downloading it from hardsubbed?

i'm using d addicts but ep 6 raw is out and the latest one they have is ep4 hardsubbed from love song... does anyone know if they're going to sub anymore? or should i download from somewhere else?

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SmiLeeGirl

WOW 17.4% that is awesome!!!

Yea I am going to be sad if they don't get together - I am all for the cinderella ending!!!

Guest itonobara

Yes! on this drama...a happy ending is a must! ^^

I would really be disapointed if they don't, if they just try to make the characters "learn something" .... not that I'm agaist them learning, lol, I just want them MARRIED too!

Guest dionne_wu

its fustrating to see two people in love stuck in a rut for so many years!

i won't be satisfied with anything less than an excellent outcome for the couple.

let Rei do the chasing for once!

Guest dyzxD

where are you guys downloading it from hardsubbed?

i'm using d addicts but ep 6 raw is out and the latest one they have is ep4 hardsubbed from love song... does anyone know if they're going to sub anymore? or should i download from somewhere else?

Lovesong has just released the fifth episode :)

personally, i think you should download from lovesong because they do an awesome job!

just be patient ;)

it takes a lot of time to sub & translate & edit etc.. :)

and yes they are going to continue to hardsub the drama ! ^_^

Guest ANJEE<3

Lovesong has just released the fifth episode :)

personally, i think you should download from lovesong because they do an awesome job!

just be patient ;)

it takes a lot of time to sub & translate & edit etc.. :)

and yes they are going to continue to hardsub the drama ! ^_^

oh haha okay thanks!

do they have a site?

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Episode 5 make me cry. It was so touching for they were saying bye to jiji. I loooooooooooooove this drama. Definitely will be one of my all time favorites.

Guest ANJEE<3

Episode 5 make me cry. It was so touching for they were saying bye to jiji. I loooooooooooooove this drama. Definitely will be one of my all time favorites.

haha i cried too! especially when you know that jiji dies before new year

I just finished ep. 2. it's a pretty interesting series. It's funny, but not cheesy (maybe when yamapi does the hallelujah thing, but i find it cute XD). Yamapi must have had a work out doing this drama.. he's running in so many scenes.

Is the teacher the doctor from 1 litre of tears? he looks so familiar.

Guest vic_taebin

^ yea he's the same one that played the doctor in 1 liters (ahhh..how i shed so many tears watching that!). Ain't he hot?! Dude, i wished i had a hot doctor/teacher like him! haha

i'm loving this drama! Yamapi is such a dork! I love him! And plus, i've noticed he's gotten hotter since his kurosagi days. Right now, i'm loving his arms! Sexy yamapi!

Guest luluchan

I just watched epi 6~~

poor Ken and Rei~ I guess that's true ~ cuz like most of the time relationships don't work out because of timing~

Ken and Rei both missed each other~ kinda predicted otherwise no drama but then .. it's still sad~

Toda is a nice guy tho~ but I think that the bride Rei will realize more and more that she likes Ken ~ maybe she'll regret and run away with Ken @ the end haha

Guest dionne_wu

luluchan- Rei has to be a runaway bride! I don't care! After all Ken has done for her, she'd better run away with him! :tears:

itonobara- I have it but I'm not sure if I can post it here?

^ yea he's the same one that played the doctor in 1 liters (ahhh..how i shed so many tears watching that!). Ain't he hot?! Dude, i wished i had a hot doctor/teacher like him! haha

i'm loving this drama! Yamapi is such a dork! I love him! And plus, i've noticed he's gotten hotter since his kurosagi days. Right now, i'm loving his arms! Sexy yamapi!

Ah thank you! He's a hot doctor :D .. i remember watching 1 litre of tears and wishing there will be a subplot with him lol...

I think someone uploaded the OST on LJ somewhere. *bad memory*

Yamapi talked a lot about running throughout the episodes in his 'blog.' *amused fan* haha _ _v

Oh did he? what did he say about running?

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I just watched epi 6~~

poor Ken and Rei~ I guess that's true ~ cuz like most of the time relationships don't work out because of timing~

Ken and Rei both missed each other~ kinda predicted otherwise no drama but then .. it's still sad~

Toda is a nice guy tho~ but I think that the bride Rei will realize more and more that she likes Ken ~ maybe she'll regret and run away with Ken @ the end haha

I'm sure this drama will have a happy ending. I mean, it's a romantic comedy so there's no way that there will be a sad ending! It's just not right!

I watched ep. 6 w/out subs and I still cried. It was sad.

I can't believe she gave up on him after years of loving him, which she still DOES love him even if she won't admit it to herself.

I remember complaining about Masami playing the role of Rei, but now after watching her, I can't picture any other actress who could express such beautiful emotions so subtly.

In ep. 5, the way she looked when she was looking at the R.Bass figurine was... WOW. It really showed that what Ken did REALLY did make a difference even though we haven't seen the outcome of that in the future. Masami is definitely a GREAT actress for someone her age (only 19-20?!).

Archived